Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 11:16 pm

Verinnia's eyes grew larger and larger as Kyuji went on, and as he held her dearly as such she gasped while she slowly began to hold him back. "Kyuji, you are not the only on at fault as I consistently held the group back, and because of such may have easily contributed to what has transpired; Therefore, once each of us is safe I am going to disappear for a long while. You will not see me for possibly years, but I need to train on my own."

Verinnia looked around as she held him closer while he sobbed. "Pull yourself together, Kyuji please. We must ensure the safety of our team, leader." Verinnia forced a smile in an attempt to cheer him up, but his moral may have had already been broken. "Let us work together one last time before we seperate, and just so you know.... it may be possible to regain a normal body, if you really so wished although I would have no idea on how to go about that."
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2014 9:32 pm

Kyuji wiped his eyes as he replaced his goggles. "No Verinnia...this is my burden to bear and I would not reverse it even if I could. This is the price i paid for power...and I must spend the rest of my life paying." He stood up and motioned her to follow him. He made his way back to Yoku and bowed in front of him. "You have shown impeccable tact today my friend. We are not out of this yet however. We need to find Minoru and Hitomi...once we do that we need to get out of here. I have a plan but everyone needs to hear it together." He nodded as a swarm of insects flew out from his sleeve. "Find Minoru and Hitomi...."
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2014 11:40 pm

Yoku merely nodded with a firm stare and an unmoving lip, completely unconcerned to the naked eye, but clearly provoking deeper thought beneath the surface.

"You are back then, good. We have plenty of work ahead of us, Kyuji-san. Split up or stick together? We have to find the others, and survivors...are there any tallies?"

The blunt and cool question coming from the child's lips would have chilled many to the bone, but such direct questioning would almost be expected from one such as him.

"We cannot remain here long, the village is clearly lost. I say we cut our losses and evacuate." Keeping his tone firm and logical, refusing to betray any semblance of pain or anger. How he felt about the place was truly unknown, but if nothing else, Yoku made sure to keep one thing constant: his professionalism. his father had always made sure that was paramount.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Kyuji nodded and took a minute to think on his friend's words. "We need to stick together and we need to move fast. The moment we find the other two we leave immediately. The survivors will have to fend for themselves. It will only take time before the enemy finds that WE are the target they are after. Returning this," he indicated the scroll that they had stolen. "Will do nothing but get us killed...but as long as we hold onto it we can draw the enemy away." He stalked away for a bit concentrating on his thoughts and the information being sent to him from his insects. "Found them...Verinnia...We need transportation...FAST!"
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 12:54 am

"Oh, uh hang on tightly, this may be difficult to control."  She said as she contemplated the amount of people that she would have to generate Chi for.  Digging through her clothes for a special scroll, one which had the word, experiment, on it, and as she pulled it out it gave them a raised eyebrow of suspicion of the quality of their next transport.  "Quickly, move away a few,"  She said as she took out that first scroll followed by two others.  She unraveled the first one as she slid fresh ink across it activating it as smoke filled the area revealing a medium sized board with wing like she had earlier although larger.  Two scrolls later and two small footholds and wheels appeared tumbled on their side with little hooks which needed to be manually connected to the main kingpin.  In one quick movement like a Nascar mechanic she attached these two pieces to the sides of the board making for a more stable ride for multiple people as she told them both to get on quickly as she jumped towards the bow of the board to steer them correctly.  She yelled aloud to hold on tight as they grasped the tiny footholds and bars to keep from falling off as she lifted it's tiny sail while using her own Chi to generate the wind to send them off quickly towards the direction given to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2