Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) Empty
PostSubject: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 am

Welcome to Kujas, the planet of Shinobi. Kujas consists of one giant continent and hundreds of smaller islands and sub continents scattered across the great seas. The people of Kujas live in tribal territories who's boundaries constantly shift due to the forever waging war among each of the tribes for power and land. The most powerful and influential of these tribes each have special sub clans of people with extraordinary abilities who are trained from birth to hone their natural deadly talents. These clans group together in what is commonly known as a Hidden Village. The inhabitants are called Shinobi. Each village produces different Shinobi with different talents and each are coveted assets in the great war and their techniques are jealously guarded secrets. 

Our story, however, takes us to a small forest smack dab in the middle of each of the warring nations. This forest is named the Crimson Forest named for his blood red trees and plants. The trees and plants are stained by the blood of countless enemies who tried in vain to enter these woods with the intention of gaining the land for their own. The protectors of these bloody woods are members of the only neutral village of Shinobi on Kuja. The villages inhabitants are a mix nearly
every clan upon Kuja and their shinobi's abilities are just as equally diverse. To this very day the guardians of the Crimson Forest stand guard accepting all who wish for peace into their borders for trade and prosperity. Right at this very moment in the center of this village a great tale is about to unfold and a great fate will soon be placed upon the newest generation of shinobi from the Crimson Forest. This new generation is about to learn that the world is filled with dark secrets and none are more dark then those found at home.

*Note: Welcome to Roleplay 3 Re-visioned. NO Jinchurikis allowed...other than that please have fun with creating your characters. Those of you that wish to bring your characters from the first are free to do so but please note that we are starting them at the age of 10-11 with their  their clan abilities, powers knowledge, ect. Please no Final Squeeze. Anyone caught saying believe it...will be executed...for real....i'm not kidding....i'm not. Anyway please enjoy this RP journey into the lives of our shinobi.

Sweat dripped down his forehead as he walked down the barely lit stone corridor. This was the final test, when he entered the next room he knew he would be subjected to days long agonizing torture...but that was the price he would pay for the power given to his family. His name, Kyuji Tarashi, age 10, firstborn son of the chief of the Tarashi Insect Wardens. Kyuji was an average boy for his age with short brown hair and small brown eyes. As he walked down the hallway the skin on his bare torso writhed as thousands of Tarashi insect eggs were maturing enough to hatch inside his bloodstream. These eggs had been planted in him from the day he was born and now they were about to hatch and feed upon his flesh and blood, reworking his D.N.A until he became one with them,if the process didn't kill him or drive him insane first.

Kyuji opened the door at the end of the hallway and entered the small room beyond. He nodded to his father and sat down in the stone chair in the center of the room. Not a word was spoken as he was strapped down in the chair, for no words would change the outcome. Kyuji would leave the room walking...or never leave the room at all. His father left and closed the door lunging him into total darkness. Not even a minute later the first larvae emerged from their eggs and began feasting on his bodies wasteful excess. In mere minutes thousands of larvae crawled through his blood stream reworking his entire genetic makeup. For three days he lived hell as the larvae feasted. For three days he barely held onto his sanity as the larvae turned into fully matured beetles. For three days pain was his essence, his being, his way of life, but nothing he experience in those three days could
prepare him for what came next. Upon the fourth day the pain stopped suddenly. Kyuji could feel the bugs moving inside him but it no longer hurt...he no longer felt anything outside the bugs and their movement. Suddenly he felt a tingling at the base of his spine. That tingling turned into a sharp sting which rapidly turned into pain a kin to a white hot knife being forced into his cerebellum. He realized what was happening with complete horror moments before his world became defined as one word. Pain. The bugs were attacking his cerebral cortex en mass. After what seemed like an eternity of pain and suffering, sweet peaceful darkness overtook him.

When Kyuji awoke he was no longer in the chair but was on some kind of long stone bench. He tried to look around to see where he was but cursed out loud when he realized the room was still pitch black. Suddenly he heard a door open and sensed that his father had entered but no light had yet pierced the room. "My son...why do you stumble around so in a room that is bright as day?", his father, Tykuji Tarashi, asked him with a bemused tone. "Father the room is black as pi-", Kyuji started to say but paused as a dark thought came upon him. He reached up to his eyes but instead of finding squishy white eyeballs he found two empty sockets. The bugs had eaten his eyes. "MY EYES", Kyuji cried out in terror and anguish as he sank to his knees. Tykuji laughed at his son's foolish antics. "Boy, remember your training....concentrate." Kyuji did as he was told and centered himself. Suddenly he felt a strange presence deep within him. When he willed himself to make contact with this presence his world was filled immediately with colors smells sounds and other senses that he hadn't known existed before. He now sensed the world through the senses of the thousands of insects that were now a part of his very being. When he combined all of these senses together he was able to see as if he had one working pair of eyes only much sharper. He could see shades of light and shadow that he never thought possible. "Father...this is amazing.", Kyuji managed to utter a he looked himself over in the mirror his father had brought with him. He quickly dressed donning his new tunic emblazoned with the clan crest. The collar of the tunic rested just below his eyes covering his mouth and nose entirely. "It may be uncomfortable as first but you will get used to it my son. Here these are yours now wear them always." Kyuji looked in awe at what his father held out to him. It was a pair of goggles that were shaded black. He had always wondered how his father and the rest of the clan could see out of such dark shades, and now he knew. "Son...the village leader awaits your arrival you and the rest of your class has been assigned an important mission and you have kept them waiting for 3 days longer then expected. Go son!" Kyuji bowed to his father and quickly left the clan compound and headed towards the center of the village. He knocked on the door to the leaders office and walked inside.

Minoru Tsukino awakened to the sound of many murmurs. His sensitive hearing caught the words 'Prophecy' and 'Unfounded' and even 'dangerous'. He opened his eyes and when he did his uncle's gruff voice cut across his clan's murmurs.

"Enough! He wakes!" Tsuchimaru Tsukino clan head and leader of the Tsukino spoke loudly. Minoru sat up or tried to. He was being laid on by his partner and familiar Tsuki. Tsuki was a pure white wolf. The first white wold in her pack in a 100 years. Finally awakening her he was able to sit up.

"So Uncle the final joining is done and a success?" Minoru asked. He and Tsuki both had passed out during the final process that bound them together. Tsuchimaru nodded.

"Yes and no Minoru. You and Tsuki's bonding was a success but we do not know which pack you are a part of." his uncle said concerned. Withing the Tsukino clan there were three 'Packs' one could belong to. The Moon children, the strongest of the three, those who became candidates for clan leadership. The Forest children, the majority of the clan were apart of this pack. And finally there is the Sun children, said to be descendants of the gods themselves and the greatest warriors of the clan.

"So what do we do uncle?" Minoru asked. His uncle looked straight at him.

"You and Tsuki must go deep within the crimson forest and go to the great tree. It will help you. " He motioned to his own familiar who was at the edge of the clearing they were in "Akakabuto will guide you."

Minoru got up and followed Akakabuto, but not before checking his link with Tsuki.

'Lets go Tsuki' he barked.

'Alright Brother' the wolf growled back.

After following Akakabuto for some time they finally came to the great tree at the center of the Crimson forest.

'There it is child'
Akakabuto growled 'You know what you must do' the bear finished. Minoru nodded and sat in a seal at the base of the tree, Tsuki beside him. Boy and Wolf alike began to meditate. the two allowed their energy to flow into the great tree.

A few minutes passed when the seal beneath them changed it took the form of a sun and glowed brightly. Akakabuto watched shocked as Minoru's long blue hair flowed around him. The young ninja opened his silver slitted eyes.

'Akakabuto what worries you?' he growled to the bear. Akakabuto grinned in a bear's way.

'Nothing child it is done come we must return to the clan with good news.'

Minoru and Tsuki got up and followed the bear home. when they returned to the clan's home the bear roared loudly for all to hear.

'WE HAVE A CHILD OF THE SUN' Akakabuto's roar flew through the compound and the entire clan came to where Akakabuto shouted from. Tsuchimaru asked his red fured partner if what he said was true. The great bear just nodded. The clan roared with happiness. Tsuchimaru smiled brightly at his nephew.

"You will be a great warrior pup now go the village leader wishes to see you."

Minoru smiled proudly and nodded to his uncle. He motioned to Tsuki and the two bounded off into the village.

"Vérinnia, wake up already!" Came a voice from the downstairs of a small house in the downtown district near the Crimson Forest. A tall women with her hair up in a bun stormed up the stairs of this little house as she slammed open the door to a small bedroom where Vérinnia lied.

In quick response Verinnia pulled the covers over her head to block the light coming through from the now open door. "We trained all day yesterday, Mother...let me rest.." She complained as she rolled over in her half asleep state.

"Today is the big test, not some training day, get your ass out of bed!" Her mother continued to yell as she strode up and ripped the covers off of the bed. "Now, get up!"

Verinnia had already planned for her mother's actions as she pulled on a small metal wire that was stitched into her bedsheets which she yanked to bring the sheets back to her which she quickly curled up in again. Her mother at that scene became red with frustration as she began to count, "1....2...."

Before she got to three, Verinnia said loudly, "Alright, fine I'm up!" While under the covers she quickly moved her hands together as she very quietly whispered, "Mischief Genjutsu." After doing so a very believable image of herself got up with a tired look on her face, but seemingly all dressed already somehow. "I'll just go through the window again then, see you later Mother." She said disappointingly as the image jumped out of the window.

"Finally, it's always a mission just getting her out of bed." Her mother said as she turned around and exited the room closing the door behind her. Not even four seconds pass by before she slammed the door open again, "Wait a minute, your not fooling me with that again!" She yelled as she pulled out a giant warfan and swung it in the room causing everything that wasn't nailed down to be blown around in the massive wind as Verinnia tried to keep her hold on her bed as he hair became all frizzy. "Now get up!"

As people passed by their home and heard all the ruckus they laughed towards one another knowing that Verinnia was at it again as the nearby shop keeping was laughing with a knee slap laugh.

I’ve got you….” Hitomi smugly thought to herself as she lithely picked her way through crimson branches. The mountain lion down below was preoccupied with it’s own pursuits, making it completely unaware of her presence. She silently slid down the tree and got into position. The next move had to be perfect; her hollow bones couldn't withstand much abuse from this abnormally large animal. Taking aim just as she’d been taught, she struck.

Her feline quarry barely had time to salivate at the thought of it’s prospective meal before she was upon him. Hitomi used claw like nails to slit the velvety neck fur straight through to the jugular vein. Dark blood gushed from the cougar’s man made orifice. He would need some time to bleed out, so she decided to take a look at what it had been hoping to ingest. It was a small, brown, big eared creature. “A fawn?” She said out loud in disgust. Something so weak and docile could not be offered as nourishment for her clan.

With no hope of a bonus kill she turned back to her original target. It was ready to be harvested. She skinned a portion of it’s back then trimmed off all the meat she could carry. She’d have to get back to the clan before the carcass spoiled. Once informed of a kill there would be many excited volunteers to fetch the rest of the meat.

Mother I’ve returned.” She announced loudly “What kind of meat did you bring back?” her mother inquired in an expressionless tone. “Mountain lion.” Hitomi replied instantly. Her mother thought for a moment before saying “That makes 7 mountain lions, 5 lesser wolves, and 3 bears in the span of 4 days DESPITE having to do all that extra training with your class. You’re proving to be a great asset, your sisters have much to be jealous of.”

Emiko!” Hitomi’s mother called the elder sister roughly. “Go put together a harvesting team! While you were lazing about your sister was contributing to the family.” Emiko glared at her little sister “Where’s the kill?” Before Hitomi could respond her mother walked over to Emiko and forcefully backhanded her. “What a stupid question girl, use your sense of smell to find it. You’re wasting time, if it spoils don’t bother coming back." Knowing better than to challenge her mother, Emiko set off. Making a deep bow Hitomi asked “Will there be anything else?” her mother sat down and started preparing the meat “No child, you may go.”

Hitomi became a blur of white hair zooming through the villiage. She passed by Verinnia’s place and heard the usual morning sounds emanating from her room. With time to spare she decided to go back and lend a hand. “Your bad habits reflect poorly on all of us, do you realize that?” Hitomi burst into Verinnia’s room and started mercilessly pinching her with lightning fast fingers. “I’ll use nails next, and then you’ll have to explain why you’re out of commission before the mission’s even started.” Her golden brown eyes expressed mischievous sincerity

"Heh.... it seems more like to me that the k ids around me are just jealous of my natural ability to use an element at such a young age.." Verinnia said as she finally took the blankets away from her after have held onto them during the whole storm her mother had kicked up.

"Oh Hitomi, how are you sweetheart?" Verinnia's mother asked Hitomi, "Could you please be a dear and handle this, I have much housework to do, thank you." She said simply with a smile as she walked back downstairs.

"Fine, I'm up." Verinnia said as she noticed Hitomi flicking her nails. "Just let me get ready." She said as she walked into her walk in closet, closing the door behind her. After only a minute or so she exited fully ready. Her medium length blonde hair was straightened with small braids here and there under the thickness of her hair which had kunai's attached to the end of each braid. She wore a red headband to keep her hair back which also seemed to house small wires which led to each kunai through each braid. She wore a messily put on shirt which was large for her as it hung off of one shoulder. She wore a short length skirt with mismatched boot leggings, one leg seemingly wrapped in cloth while the other made of cloth with dark red and black stripes as she wore red low heel boots. The only part of her dress which showed she put care and work into was her long beautiful hair as her clothes were random and filled with meander. "Well, I guess I'm ready..." She said with a yawn as she picked up a small green rounded sack which held scrolls inside. She attached the small satchel to her side as she pulled out
a small fan and waved it at her face, "It's too hot out for this.." She complained lazily to Hitomi. "But I'm ready whenever, what are you doing before the test?" She asked in a bored voice.

"First of all it's not just a test, remember? It's a MISSION!" Hitomi pseudo glared at Nia, she was actually quite amused. "And APPARENTLY I'm spending my precious pre-mission time trying to make you on time!" Hitomi always found it a delight to be around people who were not associated with her clan. Her mother's constant
gravity got tiresome.

"Mission, test, whatever it's still a bother." Verinnia said as she messily rubbed her sleepy eyes with her one long sleeve which was long enough to go past her hand caused her rubbing her eyes to sort of redden her skin from the friction. Verinnia walked towards Hitomi as she yawned and let herself rest on Hitomi as she half hugged her. "I'm still sleepy, and your comfy, I'm just gonna rest a moment.." She said sleepily as she gave out a long yawn.

Hitomi smiled as Nia rested, lulling her into a false sense of security. After a few seconds she smacked the lazy ninja with sobering force. "I told you never to touch me, you get all grabby and weird." Not only was that true, but Hitomi found that physical contact of any sort was foreign and unnerving. "I feel like you're not getting the point, repeat after me if we don't leave now we will be late."

"If we don;t leave now, we will be late." Verinnia said as she continued to lightly hold her even after being slapped which left her cheek red, but left with a smile. "Not my fault, your just to cute." Verinnia said as she let go of Hitomi before she hopped out of the window. After she landed she began to walk slowly towards the mission point backwards as she waited for Hitomi to follow as she smiled upwards.
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:17 am

Nia didn't have to wait more than a fraction of a second. Hitomi shot out of the window like a bullet. The jump landed her far ahead of her trifling friend. She then started running in grand high school weeaboo style. The pace was fast but not full speed. Hopefully Verinnia wouldn't have too much trouble keeping up.

"Hehe, thats teasing!" Verinnia called out to her as she turned around and hopped into a sprint as she took out a small scroll which seemed to call forth a small wake board, or sail which she hopped onto as she made quick hand movements which caused wind to flow from her hands accelerating her to quickly catch up to Hitomi. "My you sure are moving, fast, today." Verinnia said with a wink as she kept her chakra at a constant so as to not lose control of this small craft.

Hitomi rolled her eyes "Maybe you're just slow." she taunted. Verinnia's windsurfing was a new development. "And what's with this? I suppose running would've been too taxing?" She was both disgusted and impressed at this unorthodox mode of transportation. Hitomi was about to say something else, but she realized the mission point was now only 10 ft away. She came to a rough stop and waited for Nia to do the same.

Being only 10 feet away, Verinnia had barely any time to slow down as her eyes widened as she lost balance and fell off of the slim board from a five foot hight as she began to fall back down. Her board was sent careening into the sky as it vanished into the atmosphere. "Heh heh..." She said as she closed her eyes and prepared for the impact on the ground with a hidden smile on her face.

Knowing it could be some sort of perverse trap, Hitomi went against her better judgment and caught Verinnia before she hit the ground. Everything grew quiet...too quiet...

"My prince!" Verinnia said sweetly with a beautiful smile on her face as she reached around to hold Hitomi. "Thank you so much for catching me from that horrible fall, your chest is very soft, even if your flat as a flounder, it's still as lovely as the flatlands of the Savahna." Verinnia said as she began to get weird on Hitomi again while she got all grabby.

Hitomi immediately dropped Verinnia. She hit the ground with a large THUD. "Of course I'm flat, we both are. We're 11!" Hitomi stated in an annoyed tone. She realized this was a lost cause and started to walk in. She turned around once more and added "I should have let you sleep in." then stepped inside.

Verinnia giggled as she fell even after hitting the ground. "Aww, Hitomi-sama don't say such cruel things." She said with a smile as she hurriedly caught up to Hitomi and stood by her close, but without holding her this time, knowing she went far enough, for now. "Look, we got her right on time, you and my mother worry too much." Verinnia said as she smiled although half yawning, still tired.

Kyuji bowed to the elder as he walked into the small circular office. The elder sat at a desk at the far back of the room shrouded in shadow. Kyuji was about to speak when he heard a commotion outside. He drew a kunai and immediately tensed, prepared for anything that was about to walk though the door. He looked at the elder who waved his hand in dismissal. Kyuji nodded, "Yes Nokage-sama." Kyuji then left through a hole in the ceiling spreading his near invisible bugs to gain a sense of the location of his possible enemies. He almost groaned out loud when he saw what had caused it. He silently landed next to the mass of Yuri gone wrong and silently coughed. In a voice
as smooth as silk and as quiet as a whisper on the wind he said, "You're doing it wrong. You both are still wearing your clothes."

Verinnia simply giggles as she covered herself with her arms as if she was naked at the moment he said. "Ohh, such a pervert, Kyuji!" She said as she stuck her tongue out afterwards. "But you should know that foreplay must come before the removal of clothes, besides..." She said as she looked up and down at Hitomi, "Having clothes on leaves more to the imagination, after all," She said as she moved closer to Kyuji. "She is pretty small." She said jokingly with her devilish smile on her face as she lightly
pressed the side of her breasts which measured at about a b-cup at such a young age.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:21 am

Quietly stepping out of the shadows, a figure swiftly pulled Verinnia away from Kyuji and gently tossed her against a nearby wall.

"We don't have time for this, Verinnia. Get up and get moving."

Yoku Boraji was a child who acted far more mature than his years let on. At age 12, he was one of the more stern and focused of students of his clan, showing the most direct potential as a shinobi without even showing signs of his clan's skills as of yet.

The boy's size and stature were deceptive, being at most four feet tall, wearing jet black pants and a black hooded jacket that looked to be at least a size too large for him, with sleeves going past his hands and the hood going past his forehead. Rarely was this hood taken off, and never in front of fellow students, only in front of family and close
friends.

Yoku slowly looked to Kyuji, an empty gaze on his face.

"Should we get moving, Kyuji-san?"

Kyuji nodded to Yoku, silently thanking him for his timely interruption. "Almost...we are just waiting for...Ah here he comes now..." Kyuji said as he looked up the road. A dust cloud rose on the horizon and in it's center was a boy and his dog. "Minoru....always so loud...", Kyuji sighed disapprovingly. As Minoru grew close it became apparently he was about to do his usual greeting which was to jump on his friends in a typical canine like greeting. Waiting for just the right moment,at the exact moment Minoru and his mutt reached the apex of their respective leaps, Kyuji let his bugs bite Minoru and Tsuki sending them into a deep slumber. He sidestepped as they came crashing down beside him and without a further word picked both up them up over his shoulders and walked into the Elder's office throwing them unceremoniously to the floor. He bowed deeply to the
elder. "We are all present and accounted for Nokage-sama.

A few seconds passed and Minoru shook his head as he woke.

"Ow." he looked around and got up and stood at attention.

"Gomen Nokage-sama." He said repentantly. Though he glared at Kyuji out of the corner of his eyes.

'grrr i'll get him back for that later.'

Verinnia walked in last behind everyone else as she yawned covering her mouth with her longer sleeved hand. "I am here as well." She let out a sigh as thoughts of still being in bed swirled through her mind. Verinnia giggled as she sat on the floor Indian style with that devilish smile on her face as she did what she always did, tease the elder.

The Elder struck out and picked up Minoru with god-like speed, slamming him against the wall and turning a death glare upon him that made everyone in the room shiver with fear. "Kyuji is your superior in both skill and results of the exams. He will also be the leader on your mission. I will have no dissension among the ranks...You will learn how to hide those feelings of hatred and revenge...harbor them and make them grow and then wait for the right moment to strike killing him and taking his place...if you really think you can improve that much. That is being a ninja...and if you cant even figure out that simple little thing and were to ignorant to see that a mission crucial to the village you owe your allegiance to, is to damn important for you to mess it up by attempting an assassination for personal reasons.", the elder hissed. He dropped Minoru onto the floor unceremoniously and returned to his seat in the middle of the room. The Elder tipped his hat low and took a smoke from his pipe filling the room with a swirling smoky haze. "Each of you are the best shinobi of your graduating class, and each of you boasts skills beyond your years and training. That is why you stand before me today to embark upon a special mission. Recently a very Important document was stolen from our records house. We need to get the document back. We have tracked it to a small village on the edge of the water nation to the west. A band of rebels have stolen this document in an attempt to frame our nation in a massive crime and break our coveted neutrality. To preserve our integrity each of you will be issued special clothing and a special medicine which hides the origin of your chakra to mask that you are a part of this nation if you for some reason are to fail...or be killed on the mission. This mission must be kept a secret or else all this nation stands for will fall. Now...all of you except Kyuji leave my presence."
Each of the others left leaving Kyuji and the elder alone in the room.

A short time later Kyuji appeared looking perhaps a bit paler and slightly more serious then before. "Team...I am the leader of this mission. I expect each of you to follow orders and do your best to make sure we succeed. Now grab your gear form the armory and meet up at the edge of the forest. You all know the place. Now. Break!" As the last words were spoken Kyuji jumped speeding off towards the armory and another quicker stop along the way. Then he set off towards the spot he had told the others to meet. A single
almost invisible tear sparkled in the fading sun as Kyuji left the village.

Minoru hadn't needed to get supplies so he went straight to the meeting place.

'Are you alright?' Tsuki barked concerned as Minoru rubbed his throat.

'Yes. The elder was right. I was being stupid.' Minoru barked to his partner.

He looked up as Kyuji came into the clearing. He bowed to the other boy.

"Forgive my insolence Taichou. The elder is correct as always. You and I always fought to be the best in the assault classes as well as the scouting classes. And you always outclassed me."

Minoru stopped bowing and looked Kyuji in the eyes.

"I hope i will have use in this mission. Cause honestly with you here i don't even have a purpose." Minoru said with a shake of the head.

Minoru crossed his arms over his chest so that his fists touched each opposite shoulder.

" You are the alpha for this mission. So I, Tsukino Minoru, pledge my life to you for the sake of the mission and the village, Kyuji-taichou."

Kyuji looked down on Minoru with a look of utter neutrality. "Stop bowing" Kyuji said in a calm emotionless voice "Focus on the mission and less on self degradation. All that matters is the mission. We were all hand picked for this mission because of our skill so there is no reason to doubt yours. Doubt only breeds mistakes. As for your life pledge...your life belongs to the village and the nation it is not yours to give so freely. Remember your oath. By the way I am not your captain...I am Kyuji." Kyuji then jumped into a nearby tree and sat waiting for the rest to come.

"A bit abrasive, aren't you, Kyuji-san?" Yoku asked as he stared at Kyuji from another tree branch, upside down with his legs latched together around the tree limb.

He quickly jumped down and sat under the tree, his bag and equipment clearly set and ready for whatever they were to face during the coming mission, his hoodie practically swallowing his upper torso as he leaned against the tree trunk.

"Present and accounted for, Kyuji-san." He said as he sat still, no sense of urgency or concern in his voice.

Kyuji sighed at Yoku's question and shook his head. "Not really i only told him the truth which he should be glad to have gotten. Truth is a wonderful yet overlooked gift Yoku very rarely will you ever receive the pure untainted truth and even more rare are the times where you can actually tell that it really is the truth. Our world is filled with lies and shadow, the pure unadulterated truth is worth more then gold." Then turning to face his long time friend he added, "This is an important mission where each of our lives are at stake. We cannot have him doubting his own abilities and tripping over himself to grovel at my feet. We are all equals upon this mission the only thing that sets me apart is that I have to make the final decision and bear full responsibility for each of our lives. Im counting on each of us to work together to make this mission work and to get us
all back alive." Kyuji then once more made himself comfortable waiting for the rest to appear.

Hitomi appeared swiftly, and spoke from her position, inches behind Kyuji "Then I suppose there's only one more to be accounted for." She didn't mean to sneak up on people, it was instinct. Her eyes were wide, alert, and attentive. With the lightest, fastest, weapons and armor at her disposal, she was MORE than ready for the mission to begin.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:53 am

The last to arrive as per usual, Verinnia came a bit noisily on her air board. She dismounted as she got close, and as her board disappeared in a cloud of smoke she grabbed the scroll of it and placed it into one of two of her scroll holders which rolled up on each side of her thighs. One could see glistens of a metallic substance in her hair which the group could identify as her kunai tied the ends of her hair with. Her clothes were still messily worn as anyone could see although her longer, and baggier, sleeve now contained a multitude of scrolls giving slight reason to the size of her sleeve.

"Am I the last to arrive again?" She asked cheerfully and jokingly as she began finishing up her preparation. "I'm fully ready, Captain." She said as she finished rubbing a special lotion on any of her exposed skin.

Yoku quietly stood up and walked behind the tree he was leaning against, only to walk out behind Verinnia and take the scroll she had just put away and threw it off to the side, pulling a small box out from his hoodie pocket and opening it to reveal a selection of fine matches.

He quickly lit one and tossed it on the scroll, watching triumphantly as it was lit ablaze.

"Too noisy. Can't you just be a normal shinobi for once? Also, he isn't our captain, he's the team leader, he's a shinobi, just like any of us." He asked, mildly annoyed as he watched the scroll burn.

Verinnia smiled as she pulled a scroll from her hair. "Think I'd only have one of those?" She asked as she laughed and placed it into her scroll pack and tied it up before he could grab another one. "Anyway, that board is for travel, and quick getaways into the sky, not for stealth. Speaking of which, my stealth has always been greater then yours." She chuckled softly as she lifted her hand which seemed to be semi-camouflaged almost like a chameleon, but clear.

Kyuji jumped down from the trees behind Verinnia and put his hand on her pack letting his bugs flow into the pack seeking the hidden scroll. When they found their quarry they instantly began to eat at the chakra that bound the seals neutralizing the scroll permanently. The bugs then searched and found two more doing the same. "Verinnia.... I have just destroyed each of you hover board scrolls...This is a mission of stealth and I will not have you goofing around. You also presume to know the powers of those around you but you in fact know very little." Then turning to address everyone in the group he added, "I will not have anyone showing off or fighting about who is better. We were all chosen for this mission because we are the top in our individual fields and Verinnia...if you are going to brag about your stealth abilities or your abilities in general you should
really try making a little less noise...I could hear you from a mile away without the use of my insects...I expected better..." Kyuji then walked into the middle of the clearing and placed a map on the ground with arrows indicating the route to the target and the route away from the target as well as notes of sentry positions and security traps set up around the target. Motioning for the others to gather around him he started to explain in detail the mission. "We will head out form here in a line formation. Hitomi will lead using her innate sense of direction and acute senses to scout the immediate area, I will be right behind her using my bugs as advanced recon, next will be Verinnia followed by Minoru and bringing up the rear guard will be Yoku." Kyuji looked each of his team members in the eyes making sure they understood him so far. "When we reach
the target area, here," he said circling an area right outside the village that held the scroll, "we shall stop and formulate a plan for entry. Then we shall escape in the same formation as we entered. Any questions?"

Yoku shook his head as he walked off to the tree where he left his equipment and grabbed his gear, inspecting his bag and taking out the occasional scroll or tag and placing them in his incredibly deep pockets.

He proceeded to sit down by the tree once again, his sleeves in his pockets and his hoodie once again enveloping his body.

"Ready to get moving whenever everybody else gets serious, Kyuji-san." He said softly.

"No questions here.." Verinnia said dismissively as she took out the now bad scrolls and threw them to the side. "Ready whenever." She said as she resealed her scroll containers.

Minoru was slightly amused at what happened to Verinnia but shook his head.

'Focus' he thought to himself.

"Ready whenever Kyuji." he said speaking up.

Tsuki barked in agreement.

"Ah let me rectify that statement me and Tsuki are ready at any time."

"I shall go at your signal." Hitomi replied seriously. The excitement of a mission far out weighed her little hunting trips. She was at her best when there was actual danger involved. Granted a retrieval mission didn't sound like much, but she knew better than to underestimate something of this nature. Patiently she awaited the team leader's response.

Kyuji rolled up the map and stored it in his pack. "One last thing before we go...We are authorized to kill anyone or anything that gets in the way of the mission. These people are a band of thieves and murderers and they have ties to the mass murders that have been occurring in the surrounding nations recently. Intelligence shows that they disguise themselves as normal civilians to hide their true nature. Do not hesitate to kill if need." Kyuji looked around at each of his team members and smiled a rare smile. "We will all
come back form this mission alive and in one piece. We have the skills to be able to complete this mission so never for a second doubt your mission and most importantly never doubt yourself or your friends. Now team...GO!" Kyuji jumped into the air jumping form tree to tree waiting for each member to fall into formation.

Yoku leaped into the air, grabbed a tree branch and flipped over, landing on another right beside it, his hoodie setting in just above his eyeline, placing a dark shadow over his face.

"Ready." He huffed softly as he got into position for tree-running.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 2:56 am

Minoru stood up and motioned to Tsuki.

'lets go Tsuki' he barked at his familiar.

'Right' the white wolf barked back.

Minoru and Tsuki got into formation. They were the only ones on the ground. It was easier for him and Tsuki both to run on the ground. Yeah it had nothing to do with Minoru's slight fear of heights. Yeah nothing at all.

"
Ready and waiting." Minoru called up to Kyuji.

Verinnia jumped high into the trees as wind gushed around her as she landed softly and quietly on a branch. "I'm all ready to go." She said as she prepared to kick off.

Hitomi said nothing as she too took to a tree shot forward to her assigned position. She looked back and nodded. Her muscles were aching with anticipation. She wanted nothing more than to feel the wind and forget everything but the mission. With the team in formation it would only be mere seconds until this was a reality.

"Go Hitomi!", Kyuji ordered as he spread his bugs as far and as wide ahead as he could manage. He quickly followed after her knowing the others would fall in line.

Yoku patiently waited for each of his teammates to take off, fiddling with the tools in his pockets as he waited, until he could see his team a good few dozen yards ahead and he vanished into the trees, a small intricate dragon carved into the bark of the wood where he previously was.

Minoru and Tsuki weaved in and out of the trees below where the others were tree hopping. it felt good to get out of the village. At least here in the forest he had one advantage. His clan had lived in, hunted in, and practiced their ninja arts inside this forest since long before the village even came to exist.

Minoru took a deep sniff of the air. There was a light breeze today and it was towards them. He called into the trees to Kyuji.

"Were in luck Kyuji!. The wind is in our favor. It's towards us but its but a gentle breeze so it wont slow us and yet it'll bring scents right to me, Tsuki, and your inscects!."

Kyuji silently jumped from the trees to Minoru's side. "Be quiet...I should not have to remind you that this is a stealth mission...If you cannot get that in your head then return to the village in shame...from now on whisper into your head set you were given." Kyuji then jumped into the trees back into position.

Before long they reached the area that they were aiming for. Landing in a tree next to Hitomi he saw something that made them both freeze. "Halt", he whispered into his mic. "Hitomi and I will take out the guards. The rest of you wait for my signal. Ready Hitomi?"

"Yes." Hitomi replied in a barely audible whisper. At Kyuji's nod they struck. Hitomi went for the guard closest to her. Speed was her primary offense and defense, she was not at all good at taking hits. In an instant she was behind him. He was not yet aware of her presence. She could smell the blood through his skin, she could hear his heart beat.

This wasn't the time to be sloppy. A little more finesse was needed, there would be no screaming, no resistance. Just a quiet, quick end. Her hand plunged through the guard's back, nails cutting through the veins, tendons, muscles, and flesh. Piercing their way to her end goal, his heart. Once she felt the life giving organ stop, she gently lowered the body down to the ground, under some foliage. She withdrew her hand, waiting for Kyuji to finish his guard.

Kyuji swept out his hand as he sat upon the branch watching Hitomi go about her deadly work. Thousands of insects flew out from his sleeve and attacked the still standing guard engulfing the poor man completely as the insects devoured the chakra from his body leaving only a fine dust. The insects swarmed back inside Kyuji's cloak. He then landed next to Hitomi and signaled for the rest to come into the clearing.

Minoru stepped into the clearing at Kyuji's signal. Tsuki immediately began sniffing both the air and the dead guard for helpful scents.

Minoru meanwhile put chakra into his ears and listened. Then he took a single deep sniff from the air. He turned to Kyuji.

"I hear several more people up ahead. More guards by the chakra scent i'm getting from the wind." he whispered quietly to Kyuji.

"Four or five by the sounds and scents I'm getting." he finished quietly. He was hoping he was being of use.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:01 am

"How shall we handle this?" Verinnia asked quietly, finally in a serious tone. "Given the situation, I myself do not have a role other then combat." She said as she hoped they would understand that her camouflage ability is still not well on enough to achieve perfect clarity.

Kyuji looked around at his companions quickly formulating a plan. Placing the map on the ground he marked two more points and looked up in thought. "Minoru you and Tsuki will stay in this area," indicating the circle that they were now standing in, "Patrol this area, keep hidden and only kill if someone gets close to this area here." Then pointing to the next location which was located on the outskirts of the village he said, "Verinnia and Hitomi you will create a distraction here. Make as much noise and damage as
possible to attract attention. If it gets too hot get out of there." Then pointing to the final location he said, "This is where the scroll is being held. Yoku and myself will infiltrate and retrieve the scroll. When we have it I will give the signal and we will all scatter and meet back here." Kyuji circled another location in between the current location and the starting location in the woods. "Good luck to you all trust in your skills and we shall survive this. Dinner on me when we make it back. You all have your orders now
go!" Kyuji then sped off into the woods with Yoku taking a slightly different route than Verinnia and Hitomi. "Yoku my friend," he said quietly as he jumped stealthily from tree to tree, "There is a good chance we will not make it back from this mission alive. If we do...There is something I have to tell you but until then let us focus on doing out best."

Yoku kept silent as his hands dug deeper into his pockets.

"Affirmative. We will deal with that when the time comes."

He was curious about what his friend had to say, however he knew the mission came first, and was certain they would be fine with Kyuji's guidance and his own skills as support.

They quickly approached a clearing silently through the trees, and saw a group of disgruntled guards and shinobi guarding entrances and exits to the area.

"Allow me to handle this, friend." Yoku said as he turned to Kyuji, an eerie smirk peering out from under the shadow of his hood.

Hitomi looked at Verinnia and thought "There's never been a more suitable person to pull this off." Concerned that if given the chance, Verinnia would try to take a nap or something of that nature, Hitomi grabbed her, threw her over her shoulder and ran in the direction of their objective.

She swore silently that if Verinnia did something off color, she would destroy her and make it look like and accident. Once within range of their goal, Hitomi set Verinnia down. It was now time to bring da noise.

"SCREEEEEEEE!!!!" Hitomi let out a shrill raptor call (bird of prey raptor, not Philosoraptor) to start things off. Not only did this assault the eardrums of everyone in the surrounding area, there would be the added bonus of air support from the local hawks and eagles. Guards started crawling out of the woodwork to pinpoint the source of the
noise. It wasn't yet the right time for the reveal, they'd need to ferret out more security before they engaged. Hitomi looked to Verinnia to make the next move. The distraction was now officially underway.

Verinnia said nothing as she was brought towards the point quite hastily. After watching Hitomi create the first distraction, Verinnia was already well on her way to thinking of the perfect combination for that noise. She smiled as she pulled out a small chakrem, that as she held it, had chakra of the wind nature surround it. After a few moment she threw this chakram into the woods, cutting many trees just enough for trees to crack and crash loudly, and as the chakram reached the end the center of it began spinning.

The chakram, now part gyroscope began to spin faster each minute as it slowly rose until the point where it exploded as the speed quickly passed the sound barrier which pushed heavy winds outwards from that point throwing the many trees that had fallen, around the forest as the wind itself cut many trees, scaring the wildlife in the area
causing a ruckus throughout the entire forest as animals ran in all directions in fear, to the point where it was almost a stampede. After all this, Verinnia simply put her scrolls away as she gave a giggle. "That should be good enough I think." She said with a smile as she walked towards Hitomi which she put her hand out to shake on a job well done making such a disturbance.

Seeing all the guards run away from the gate towards the direction of Hitomi and Verinnia, Kyuji motioned to Yoku to follow him and quickly ran through the open gates into the main complex. Spreading his insects out he sensed no guards anywhere which struck him as strange he had also noticed that none of the guards were in fact shinobi but regular militia. Shaking his head clear of such thoughts he ran towards his goal, a small circular building in the center of the village. Signaling again for Yoku to follow him he jumped onto the roof and through a window landing softly on the floor inside. Looking around he noticed they were in a dark empty room that led into a low light
stone hallway. Around the corner he could hear the talking of guards. Turning to Yoku he signed to him using the secret hand signal language they had designed as children. Yoku you are up take care of the guards while i go inside and grab the scroll.

Yoku nodded silently and stepped into the shadows. He emptied his pockets from his hoodie and slipped several kunai into his sleeves, and shuriken and tags into his shirt. Then, under cover of darkness, he slipped off his hoodie and tossed it silently to Kyuji.

He inhaled silently, then stumbled out into the hallway, taking the role of a nervous child.

"HELP! NINJAS! HELP ME!" He began to scream as he stumbled and staggered up to the bewildered guards.

The guards turned, spears poised towards Yoku, then looked confused when they saw a child running towards them, scared witless.

"What's going?!" They asked nervously as they slowly made their way towards Yoku.

A grin blasting across his face, Yoku swung an arm up, kunai flying out of his sleeve and into one of the guard's arms. Screaming and writhing in pain as he flailed about attempting to get the knife out, Yoku flew up and latched onto the guard's back, pulling a shuriken from within his shirt and carving a hole into the guard's back, punching into his body and twisting and turning his arms, completely tainting and ruining his internal organs, then twisting back and slashing the other guard's throat, the look of horror and fear permanently plastered on his face.

Yoku slowly got onto his feet and walked over to Kyuji, blood plastered across his body.

He slowly reached an arm out, face once again hidden in the shadow.

"All yours." He whispered.

Kyuji shook his head in a half approving half admiring fashion at the work of his friend. "My turn" he thought to himself as he creeped into the dark circular room. Sitting on a pedestal in the middle of the room was a large scroll. "Bingo" Kyuji creeped ever closer, wary of traps even though his insects had sensed none, aside from the sleeping nin-dogs in the corners of the room who were under a special technique that made them sleep until a certain sound woke them. Suddenly a loud screeching alarm went off waking the
guard dogs who immediately charged at kyuji, their great maws drooling at the sight of their next meal.

Kyuji immediately jumped high into the air and threw out an arm sending his insects into two of the dogs devouring the energy that bound them to this plane. They instantly disappeared in a poof of smoke. For the other two he pulled out two kunai knives and tossed them. One pierced through the fore most dog's left eye into its brain silencing it
forever. The other missed its target by a bit lodging itself in the neck of the dog. The damage sustained being too great it returned to its own plane like the first two where it could recover.

Kyuji ran and grabbed the scroll just as a horde of guards burst through the door at the far end of the room. At the front was an elaborately dressed man in long flowing robes and immaculate beard and hair. He looked at Kyuji and uttered one word. "Thief.." He kept saying it over and over louder and louder until it became to loud Kyuji's ears began to bleed. Sensing his distress the insects immediately swarmed the mans throat eating through it instantly. The shock waves immediately died down but the guards, and everyone in the village including the guards who had been killed, as well as those that were fighting suddenly rose with a blank look on their faces. Each of them uttered in unison over and over "Thief Thief...tiny little thieves...return the sacred scroll..." That same phrase over and over. Kyuji took another kunai and sliced a guards throat. Blood bubbled out but the words kept coming as clear as ever.

Kyuji knew that something was wrong but he had the scroll. He quickly reached into his backpack and took out two items. The first of which he placed on the ground the second he used to fire into the air. The glass ceiling shattered as the fireball rocketed into the sky and exploded sending sparks everywhere. Knowing that the others would
understand his signal he ran out the door to Yoku who was holding off the newly reborn guards. "Yoku we need to get out of here...I sounded the retreat. Everyone knows to meet up at the spot in the middle ground. Lets go." That being said Kyuji kicked one of the zombie guards into the other and jumped out of the building and into the woods.

Minoru's eyes shot open when her heard the sound of the flare. He looked up and saw the fireball fly high and disappear. He took a sniff of the air. the wind's scent had changed. He turned to Tsuki.

'Time to retreat! Something is wrong on the wind too!' he barked at his partner. He shivered as he caught that strange scent again. It smelled of dark evil chakra.

He and Tsuki only waited till they smelled the first of their comrades pass them. Then with a nodded to his partner Minoru and Tsuki bolted out to the meeting place.

Minoru's eyes shot open when her heard the sound of the flare. He looked up and saw the fireball fly high and disappear. He took a sniff of the air. the wind's scent had changed. He turned to Tsuki.

'Time to retreat! Something is wrong on the wind too!' he barked at his partner. He shivered as he caught that strange scent again. It smelled of dark evil chakra.

He and Tsuki only waited till they smelled the first of their comrades pass them. Then with a nodded to his partner Minoru and Tsuki bolted out to the meeting place.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:05 am

Kyuji crouched in the clearing as each of his team members slowly arrived. Suddenly one of his insects alerted him to a presence and he moved to the post quickly. It was a zombie guard. Kyuji took it out with relative ease, having his bugs each the chakra that kept it moving. Kyuji then on a hunch examined the body finding what he was looking for on the back of the hand. Cutting the hand off he returned to the group as the rest of the members of his team finally showed up. "Good...we all made it..."

Yoku looked up and saw Kyuji holding the dismembered hand.

"...Find something interesting?" He asked in a hushed tone, curious as to what his friend was up to. Taking trophies was not his style, so he assumed there was a different reason behind Kyuji's actions.

Minoru seemed to growl at the dismembered hand.

"What ever it is its tainted." He said in a disgusted voice. He spoke just as low as Yoku had.

Hitomi said nothing, but her eyes dilated when she saw what Kyuji was holding. She knew the hand had to be something ominous. Though instead of feeling afraid of what the explanation might be, she was intrigued.

Rubbing her head, Verinnia simply asked, "So, what is that you got there?" As she shuddered when she noticed it seemed to be a human, or used to be human hand. "So, what do you know, s-so far?" Verinnia said as she began to seem a little disturbed by the disembodied hand.

Kyuji tossed the hand to Hitomi. "Pass that around...you should all notice a strange tattoo on the hand. Each of the zombies had this somewhere on their body. The man I killed that started this entire event had those symbols all across his robes. When he died a seal was released and it activated each of these tattoos...killing the still living and reanimating the dead....What I killed...was not a true human...it was a golem set with this strange jutsu as well as a few other tricks i care not to think about." Kyuji then walked over to a tree and sat down exhausted. "We rest for an hour but then we must get moving again...something doesn't seem right."

Yoku settled against a tree nearby and frowned under the shadows of his hood.

"This is practically on rank with necromancy...Disgusting." He hissed as he crossed his legs and let his arms flop down in front of him, sleeves dragging into the dirt.

He then blinked several times before whispering once again.

"...What was in that scroll, Kyuji." He whispered, nearly sounding like an order expecting an answer, but still meant as a question to a friend.

Hitomi caught the hand delicately, taking extra precautions not to scratch it. The flesh was strange. She rubbed her soft hands over the surface, taking in all the details. The tattoo Kyuji spoke of was unlike any she'd seen before. She was very glad he'd had the foresight to bring such a remarkable example. A verbal description would not have done it justice. For the sake of being thorough she held it up to her nose and took a deep breath, the decaying flesh had a slightly different smell than normal. Satisfied with her
inspection, she passed it to Verinnia.

"Uhh, no thanks, I can see it fine from here." Verinnia said as she backed away from Hitmoi who was trying to pass the hand to her. "Yup, look at that tatoo, I'll remember it for the rest of my life." She said shakily as she really did remember it.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:08 am

Verinnia's fear made Hitomi's face light up. She broke her quiet streak. "Oh, but you must inspect it just as I did. Any ninja worth their salt jumps at the chance to inspect an item of interest." Her delight was apparent.

"Here, let me help you. It's easy, and you do so love to caress bare skin." Hitomi grabbed Verinnia's hand. She struggled, but Hitomi's grip won out. "There we are, that's right." Hitomi cooed as she forced Verinnia's hand to be just as thorough as hers were. Quite mortified Verinnia looked as if she would throw up.

"Oh and of course the final step would be to smell it." Hitomi paused for a moment. "Well actually, the final FINAL step would be to taste it..." she thought she'd let that sink in for a moment before saying. "But maybe in this case that wouldn't be healthy." Verinnia looked somewhat relieved, but she wasn't getting off THAT easy. Not with all the sexual harassment poor Hitomi had to deal with. She let go of Verinnia's shaking appendage and shoved the hand so close to her face that it practically went up her nose!

Verinnia gave out a cute shriek and fell backwards as she moved her hair far away from the sport the flesh was. As she moved backwards she then moved her hair in front of her and held her long hair as if it were a stuffed animal as she closed her eyes from seeing such a grotesque object, even if it was a golem, it was real enough to put a fright in her. "J-just keep it away from me." Verinnia said shakily.

Yoku frowned at the display, then looked at Verinnia.

"Can't you be silent for a minute? We ARE in enemy territory after all." He hissed.

"A good shinobi may indeed have fears, but they don't allow those fears to cripple an assignment. The team leader told us to examine the item, that's what we'll do then. Your
little outburst could have just put us all in great jeopardy. Be more cautious." He scolded in a hushed tone.

Hitomi sighed, she'd been hoping for vomit, but you can't always get what you want. She almost felt guilty for making Verinnia scream, but....naaaah. After tossing the hand to Yoku, she found a comfortable spot and took a seat.

"It's Hitomi's fault..." Verinnia said weakly as she moved back towards the group while she very carefully let her self to sit on the ground, arms around her legs while her hair was still around her, hanging in front of her. "S-so what next?" She asked, wanting to get this mission done and over with.

Yoku scowled once again.

"Good shinobi also don't pass blame onto one another, simple mundane tasks such as this are training for if we should ever be captured. If you can't deal with some ridicule here, I'm sure you wouldn't hold up to torture. Take responsibility for your own actions, or is she able to control your body to make you scream as well?" He asked sarcastically.

Finally, Yoku took the hand and stared at it for a good long minute.

"...This symbol...What does it represent...?" He asked himself, curious as to what the seal was connected to in the first place.

"Seals like these usually have some sort of meaning, some connection to their birthplace. Who would make something so dangerous, so inhumane..."

After tossing the hand to Minoru, who allowed his canine companion to examine it as well, the hand was inevitably passed back to Kyuji, at which point Yoku looked at him once again, waiting for an answer to his question.

Kyuji sat and looked at the antics of his team mates and almost smiled as Yoku reprimanded each of them. Talking in a whisper so low that even Minoru had to lean in to hear he said, "Yoku is right.....Hitomi...Verinnia is a member of your team...I expect you to stop weakening the bonds of the team with childish pranks..." As he spoke he set his empty stare upon Hitomi making sure she knew he was serious. Then he walked over to Verinnia and very slowly picked her up and silently pushed her against a tree and grabbed her
tongue with his hand letting his bugs crawl form his sleeve down his wrist towards her tongue. He would have smiled if he wasn't completely serious for the look of pure terror in Verinnia's eyes was priceless. "Verinnia.....you are a kunoichi.....and a shinobi......if you scream like that again I shall have my bugs chew out your tongue...and then your vocal chords....." The insects retracted as he let go of her tongue and then walked over grabbing the hand from Yoku. "This symbol is a seal...I killed a man covered in these runes...and the moment I did those seals disappeared and both the living and the dead were consumed and controlled by this seal....It is a deadly forbidden technique...." Then he indicated to the scroll across his back. "As for this...it is none of our business what is in this scroll...we were to retrieve it...nothing more....Now I shall take the first watch...the rest of you...cold rations and no fires...." Kyuji jumped off into the trees spreading his insects out so that he had a perfect view of the surrounding area.

Kyuji frowned as he read his friend's message and quickly signed back, You are right to be worried my friend...we should break camp soon and get back home... With that being said Kyuji jumped down to the camp and quickly aroused everyone. "We need to go...now.. something is wrong and we need to reach home...EVERYONE UP NOW!" It was unlike Kyuji to show any emotion but this feeling was unlike any he had ever felt... something was really really wrong...and he had a feeling he knew exactly what it was...

"Why-what happened?!" Verinnia exclaimed as she scrambled together her stuff quickly, and ready to go at any minute. Verinnia was usually the lazy one who did not like to work, but even she could tell that something was heavily bothering him so she got ready immediately to head out as soon as possible. "I'm all ready let's go! And what's wrong? What happened?" She also seemed to take on a small role of annoyance with her amount of questions, though good or bad compared to her usual laziness could be debated.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:11 am

Kyuji looked off in the direction of the village and sniffed the air. "Don't you smell it...the acrid stench of smoke...and burning bodies...something is wrong....Even if you cannot sense that you should be able to sense the calm quiet that has fallen over the woods...it is never this quiet...." Kyuji punched a nearby tree splintering it in a rare display of emotion. He whispered to himself, "Elder...you were a fool...."

A feeling of dread overcame Verinnia as she looked out into the distance. "I won't believe it until I see it.." She said weakly, but with a tone of anger. Verinnia without halt immediately began running towards the village as her emotions took control over her. Already meters beyond everyone else, Verinnia took out a scroll about to summon one of her many wind contraptions, and summoned a small hidden wind rider board and began to charge her chakra into wind to get ready to use it as the rest of the group began to catch up to her.

Kyuji grimaced as Verinnia ran off towards the village. Chasing after her he quickly caught up to her and stood in her way. "Verinnia...remember your training....keep calm rushing ahead will get you killed....wait for the others and we will proceed with caution. We don't even know what has happened yet." Kyuji pointed an arm in the direction of the village and a swarm of bugs flew out and dispersed among the trees. "There...now our scouts are in place...we need to wait for the others...."

Minoru landed lightly next to Kyuji and Verinnia, Tsuki at his side. He to worried and most of all he feared for his clan. The forest itself too was in danger he felt.

'Brother? Will the village be ok?' Tsuki whimpered out. Minoru nodded while rubbing the wolf's head reassuringly. He turned to look Verinnia in the eyes.

"My pack." Minoru stopped and shook his head. he had to speak as a normal ninja.

"My clan has lived in these woods long before all of your clans came. We know these woods better then anyone. The village will not fall so easily as long as my clan's hearts still beat."

He turned to Kyuji.

"We will need a different way into the village I think. If there is one thing i'm good for its that i know these woods better then any of you. I know a separate way into the
village that will allow us to get in safely. Though as our leader it is your choice." Minoru said his voice calm and collected. A very different person then who the others knew him to be.

Yoku locked his legs onto a tree branch and held himself upside down above Kyuji's head.

"Well, Kyuji? The choice is yours. Should we wait? Or investigate for ourselves?"

As a shinobi, Yoku knew the importance of patience in an assignment, however, this was their home, and he knew as well as anyone among them that Kyuji's insect scouts would take time, time the village may not have. He was more than willing to defer to the judgement of his old friend, however deep down he hoped that Kyuji would give him the green light to investigate.

Kyuji frowned but then for a second looked like he was mentally distant but snapped back quickly. "Well...the woods appear to be clear until we reach the village...but...", he paused frowning more but decided against saying what was really on his mind. "Alright...Minoru...take point...lead us to this secret passage of yours...do not enter the village yet...there is something you all should know...but the time is not yet right..." Kyuji avoided Yoko's gaze knowing that out of anyone he was the one who could most decipher his elusive emotions.

Minoru nodded and looked into the woods. He turned and spoke.

"Come then we go to the Great Tree. Oh and well i hope none of you are claustrophobic."

He turned and barked quickly to Tsuki who barked back and quickly rushed into the woods.

"The reason i say that is we'll be going underground. So gather your energy cause we need to do this quickly because even if i'm with you the guardians of the great tree wont be happy that i brought outsiders to its clearing."

Kyuji nodded and then turned to address the group. "Yes, we all need to be careful and respect the Guardians of the forest...especially you Verinnia...that means no tech...especially your landspeeder....we go in on foot without weapons drawn...if anything was going to harm us...they wouldn't last long if dealing with the guardians... Please lead on Minoru"

Minoru nodded.

"Wise council. Let us go." Minoru said and bound off into the forest. The others followed close. As he went deeper into the wood his hair became shaggier and his senses and claws and fangs became sharper.

'i must tune myself to the forest song. I hope this goes well.' he thought to himself.

After several minutes of hard running they came to a clearing. None of the others had ever been here even Kyuji whose clan was one of the first to settle the village. This place was sacred.

Minoru stepped into the clearing and the others followed.

"Tsuki?" he called out. his response was a whimper. He followed the sound to Tsuki who was huddled in fear against the base of the great tree. She motioned up with her nose.

"Shit." Minoru swore after he glanced up. "Everyone step back out of the clearing and do not attempt to help me in what is about to happen."

Following Minoru's gaze the group looked up and saw something that he was sure would scare even Kyuji. Dragons. Ten to Twelve huge serpentine dragons with leaf like feathered bodies the colors of the forest in fall were coiled around the trees at the edges of the clearing and they did not look happy.

"If any of you want to know these are the Mori Ryu, the forest dragons, that guard the Great Tree."

Yoku doubled back as quickly as he could, once again making himself at home in the shadows, watching for what was about to unfold, but with a more curious gaze locked onto Kyuji. Not once since they had returned from the campsite had his friend even dared to gaze at him, something he found rather odd. In all their time together, this was the first he could remember where if a question was directed at him, he would not answer. In fact, this was the first he had ever seen of Kyuji ignoring anything at all.

Wanting to ask his questions in the back of his head, Yoku kept silent and kept a trained gaze on his old friend, watching for sudden movements or tells, things to give him a glimpse into what was going through his head.

"What are you hiding from me, Kyuji....?" He asked himself, knowing that when calm had arisen once more, this would be the first question he would ask.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:14 am

Kyuji jumped back into a tree hiding his surprise as he saw the dragons. He had heard of the guardians of the forest but had never known exactly what they were until now. "The show is yours Minoru...."

Minoru smiled a little when he heard Kyuji's words. It made him feel that at least a little his rival had a bit of faith in him. He looked across the clearing to Tsuki who sat just in front of a stone arch at the base of the great tree.

"Tsuki do not interfere." He shouted. the he looked up to the dragons.

"Great guardians i know i have angered you by bringing these outsiders but we need to get back into the village and the root path is the quickest way."

He hoped his reason would be enough but sadly it wasn't. The closest dragon which had been in the tree just to the right of where they had entered the clearing dove down and slammed Minoru into the middle of the clearing.

"So i have to fight my way to the great tree?" he asked the guardians. The dragon that actually coiled around the giant Sakura blossom tree that was the Great Tree slid down and hung off a branch till it was looking straight at Minoru.

"Of Course you must fight!" the beast growled. Its words though were spoken in human. It aging dry yellow colored leaf feathers shook as its great head did.

"Foolish little Tsukino. You know the price of bringing these children of the unkind here means. It is against every rule given to your clan."

"THE WHOLE REASON I'M HEAR IS SO I CAN GET HOME TO HELP MY CLAN!!!" the boy seemed to howl as he bared his teeth at the aging dragon.

"Then get to the Great Tree and prove your worth 'Child of the Sun'" The dragon said haughtily. Minoru flinched. He knew that both Kyuji and Yoku knew what being a 'Child of the Sun' meant in his clan. Most of them weren't good.

"Fine." He said and swiftly dashed for the Great Tree. The dragons all began attacking him in earnest. Minoru though was swift and strong. He danced around their attacks as
best he could. Even jumping onto one the ancient creatures and causing its companion to slam into it head first.

Finally he was almost to the Great Tree. Then the elder dragon came at him jaws wide open. Minoru saw it coming and dodged just enough out of the way so that he could turn around putting almost all his energy into it while his eyes glowed and his face seemed to start to change he punched the Elder dragon in the side of his maw. The power of the blow and the shock that came with Minoru decking him one the elder lost his grip and his entire body came tumbling from the branches and landed with a huge thud in the middle of the clearing.

Minoru stumbled backwards til he was between the two sides of the arch.

"I win. Sakuya-sama i need your aid." He said turning to the tree. As if on cue pink and green petals formed into a dress and as if coming into existence a pale but beautiful woman filled out the floating garment. Sakuya looked kindly on the boy.

"I've heard young one. Yet i pose you a question first. Why help the village that has begun to shun your pack, my chosen children. I gave then wood from my many daughters here so they may build there homes and yet it was your clan that helped them speak with me so that they could. Yet the village has forgotten this." the voice had a musical quality but the sharpness with which the tree spirit spoke was not kind.

"They are our comrades. I am a child of the Sun and i must help my pack and my comrades. The village is not the buildings but the people. I will protect them even if they shun my clan because its the right thing to do." Minoru said in the strongest voice he could muster. He was ready to pass out at this point.

"Very well i expected no less. But first. Come to me young Kyuji. Little life bug. I wish to know what unsettles your young soul. I feel your fears and worries from your bond to nature." Sakuya called out kindly.

Kyuji stepped out from his tree and jumped over to the the Great Tree landing gently in front of the tree spirit on one knee. "I am humbled that I am noticed by one such as you Lady Sakuya. However what I have to say to you...the other are not ready to hear...not until my suspicions have been confirmed...so I shall tell you in confidence." Kyuji leaned in dangerously close to the Lady of the Tree and several of the dragons tensed and one even growled but held its place. When he was done Kyuji resumed his kneeling position. Lady Sakuya neither smiled nor frowned her face a true mask as she looked upon Kyuba. "I cannot reveal to you that which you seek...you must see it first with your own eyes...but I can tell you this young Kyuji...No matter what happens..keep your comrades close for if any of you have a chance in this world...it is only if you stay together." She then touched his shoulder and he felt a surge of strength as he once again found the strength to solidify his resolve. He bowed to her and then to Minoru and once again retreated to his perch.

Sakuya turned to Minoru and smiled.

"I will open the path young one but first i will give you a gift and then i must ask a boon of you." she said a warm aura engulfing her as she spoke to her chosen and beloved child.

"I accept what ever gift no matter how small with great reverance and whatever boon i could grant you i would do without question." Minoru said with his head bowed.

"First i will restore your chakra and give you the gift of That special technique. The boon i ask of you is simple my dear one. Befriend young Kyuji as a true friend and let this rivalry go. Also guard him for his journey is not an easy one. That is your task as a Child of the Sun. Lastly call me by what i truly am to you my dear one." Sakuya finished, she had spoken loudly enough that Kyuji heard the parts about himself. Sakuya moved forward and kissed Minoru's forehead. Minoru smiled at the tree spirit.

"I will do my best to befriend Kyuji but it must be a two way street. Also thank you i know that most are not gifted with That technique for a few years." Minoru bowed and then shocked the others by hugging the tree spirit much to the dragons rage. Then Minoru uttered words that would shock his teammates.

"Thank you, Mother." he said as he pulled away. Sakuya smiled brightly.

"Here the path is open. Be safe my precious child and guard your new friend well you and he are the most connected to nature use that as a bond." after Sakuya finished she disappeared and then the wind blew away the petals that had made up her dress. Within the archway there was now a glowing portal.

"Ok this is the path shall we go Kyuji?" Minoru asked turning to look back at the others.

Kyuji looked on as the Lady of the Tree spoke to Minoru but when he realized what was said was not meant for him he quickly dropped down into the shadows where he assumed Yoko was standing knowing that wherever he was only he would hear his words. "Yoko my friend I know this must be strange and difficult for you, with me hiding
things even from you...but you must trust me...it is for the best...but listen...if my worst fears come to be true even you may find yourself questioning your trust in me and I will not blame you. All I ask is for you to trust me at least until we reach the village and find out what is going on. After that I promise I will reveal to you all what I have been hiding." He then turned back to Minoru after hearing what he said. "Lead on...we must move quickly"

Yoku kept a trained gaze on his friend after hearing this remark. It took a lot to shake his confidence in someone, and Kyuji knew that, so whatever was going to happen must have been huge.

With not a change in expression on his face, Yoku merely nodded to his friend, eyes blackened by the shadows cast by his hood.

"Understood, Kyuji-san."

Hitomi didn't say anything as she continued to follow every order they'd been given thus far. She was worried about the ominous feeling of dread that seemed to be hanging in the air. Nothing was right, nothing at all. Kyuji was giving them need to know information, which was fine...she respected his authority as their leader, but not knowing just made her feel unprepared. Whatever was going on they might only have seconds to figure out how to deal with.

When they'd arrived outside of the village there was a disconcerting odor that permeated the air. She was relieved when she heard Minoru suggest taking a different route. The path straight through seemed like suicide.

When they arrived at the great tree the atmosphere changed. It still felt dangerous, but not in the way she'd felt just moments before. The sweet scent of cherry blossoms replaced the harsh stench of the village.

Hitomi marveled first at the dragons that came forth, and then even more so at Minoru's feats. She'd never seen him so focused. Her body was completely still and her expression was unchanging as she watched, but inside she flinched at every close call, and reveled in every powerful blow.

When the lady of the tree appeared, she was awestruck. Never in all her 11 years of life had she seen something so beautiful. When Minoru called her mother she couldn't help but have her mouth hang open in shock. A creature such as that could find it in her heart to lay claim to something as imperfect as a human being. Watching the scene gave her a feeling of profound peace. Even as she thought of her own mother and how she'd never known such comfort and warmth with her. Her mother's love could only be obtained through favors and perfection. She knew even a small failure would bring a harsh coldness from the depths of her mother's soul.

Shaking her head, she returned from her thoughts. She'd feel the sting of them later, just like the trials they'd soon be facing. For now though...she was happy...and she decided to allow herself this brief happiness before the storm.

As the dragon's swooped down, an the short battle waged on, Millia's began to cower with her eyes expanded like dinner plates in her fear of such a large creature. Without even thinking she held onto Hitomi's arm even though she knew shed get hell from her later about this weak front that was being put on. "D-dragons....r-really real?" She said shakily as she shook her head. "No, I just didn't believe until now....but... they are really scary..."

After the battle ended she breathed sigh of relief as the dragons seemed to back off. As the tree began to speak Millia's mouth began to hang open in disbelief once more although there was no fear for such a beautiful thing out in front of her. Although she felt envious that the she chose to speak with Kyuji she was glad that she did not have
to go anywhere near the dragons although she would soon have to cross the field there....

Yoku, more than slightly irritated at Verinnia's display and behavior, silently moved behind her and gave a swift smack to her head with the back of his hand, making a resounding CRACK.

"Keep it together." He began with a hiss.

"I'm getting very tired of your little outbursts Verinnia. This is NOT the time to be turning into a scared little girl, cuddling up to the nearest thing around you. The village could be in terrible danger, we don't need you cracking under pressure because you saw something new. You wanted to be a Kunoichi, how about you start acting like one?" He
continued under a hushed growl, a voice almost as soft as the wind.

"Now if you were paying attention, and NOT trying to get grabby with your teammate here, you would have noticed we just received orders to move out, I suggest you follow them. Get back into formation and prepare to leave at Minoru's signal." He grunted as he started to walk back to his position. When Verinnia did not move, Yoku looked back once again, angrily shoving Verinnia away from Hitomi.

"Move it!" He hissed once more, waiting for her reaction.

Verinnia's habit of attempting to get within grabbing distance of Hitomi was something that bothered him greatly. If she was being held in a vicegrip by her teammate, even if it was not at her request or desire, her response time could be greatly diminished in the event of an attack, leaving her wide open to be injured, and unable to perform her own responsibilities or actions that she deemed fit. For the safety of the team, this habit NEEDED to be bred out of Verinnia.

However, this was not his only problem with the girl.

A lack of self-control over one's fears would kill a person on the battlefield, and on missions which required stealth there was no place for such behavior. A person was
naturally going to be afraid, it's the body's attempt to make a fight or flight reaction, however, a trained shinobi would be able to keep composure in the midst of a mission, and not let those fears jeopardize their position, or their allies. Verinnia's lack of self-control, and her incessant claims of greatness, angered Yoku in their contradictory nature, and it was something he planned to straighten out.

Kyuji almost smiled as he watched his friend discipline Vérinnia but his inner thoughts once again plagued him and threatened to spill forth. "Will he still feel that way after they find out...or will they utterly be destroyed from the inside...", he thought to himself. This was not the first time he had questioned himself and this mission but he kept telling himself that it was not his or his teams place to decide and it was far easier for his team to not know...Hell Kyuji didn't even know all the details but from what he did know he was not pleased. He shook his head to clear his thoughts, now was not the time for such things. He was the leader of the team and he had to not only look like he was in control he HAD to be in control of such simples things as emotions. He was a ninja, a deadly assassin, trained specifically to complete his mission objectives, something he was truly gifted at..now was not the time to fall apart. Taking a deep breath he relayed to his team. "Alright team...Move out Minoru take point until we reach the entrance to the
village we will wait there and we will create a plan of action.
Vérrinia you go in after him followed by Hitomi then myself and last, Yoku please cover our tracks behind you. Alright Team...MOVE OUT!"
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:15 am

Verinnia held a saddened face at the prodding towards her attitude, but tried her best to recover her composure as the orders were given out towards which she replied, "Will do." Her voice was more steady now as it seems Yoku's lecture began to actually get through to her as well as the ire situation she finally grasped hold on of. Although she wanted to say that she had no intentions of grabbing Hitomi for any reason other then fear, she held her objections.

"I am ready." She said confidently.

Minoru nodded and waited til Verinnia was behind him and everyone was in line. He walked through the portal with the others following. They came out inside a shrine inside a tunnel.

"This way" Minoru said as he went down the tunnel. Tsuki bound down the tunnel ahead of him. Tsuki disappeared around a corner and the group of young ninja's followed. When they came around the corner they came into a large antechamber.

"Great if only things were easy" Minoru growled to himself. Tsuki looked around and sniffed the stale tunnel air. Her ears flattened against her head.

'They're coming brother' Tsuki barked. Minoru nodded he heard and smelled them too. He turned to Kyuji.

"Um yeah we have a problem." He stopped as they heard scratching and the sound of many legs.

"Damn they got here quick." Minoru cursed. Bursting from the ground and from the ceiling giant wolf sized spiders came into the chamber.

"Cave crawlers! A native and invasive species of Spider demon. Every year my clan cleans these bastards out but they always come back we've never found their Queen!" Minoru shouted.

"What's your battle orders Kyuji?"

Kyuji sprang into action and launched himself at the nearest spider landing on it and putting his palm on its head. The spider screeched in pain and fear as thousands of Kyuji's insects poured from his sleeves and devoured the insect alive. As the spider buckled and sank to the ground in its death throws Kyuji jumped onto a spider deeper in the
hall. He called back, "Cut your way through! We need to move and we don't have time for this. We will clear and barricade the last room and regroup there!" He then disappeared in a tangle of legs and a cloud of black insects.

Plunging her claws into as many spiders as she could at once, Hitomi tried to make her way forward. The smell of spider innards hung heavily in the air. Personally she didn't perceive it as a bad smell, in fact she was almost disappointed all of this potential food was going to waste.

Countless spider cries echoed in the chamber, would they ever make any headway? She cringed as one of them got a bite in. She quickly ended it with her teeth as both her hands were occupied with different spiders.

She glanced forward for just a moment, and what she saw took her breath away. A black rapidly moving mass as wide and tall as the chamber was coming their way.

"Get ready!" She shouted. "Something's coming at us from the front!" Not used to being so loud, her voice sounded like a shrill squawk. She hoped it was enough to get everyone's attention.

Yoku stepped into the darkness behind him, vanishing in the shadows.

A smirk plastered on his face, he quickly trekked across the walls, tossing kunai and shuriken at spiders as he passed them, and making his way to the choke point of the cavern, where Hitomi had warned of the oncoming...something.

Quickly reaching into his deep pockets, Yoku began to toss whatever he could into the wave of spiders, until eventually a small opening had been made, and he tossed a small box inside. Around this box he proceeded to throw several spiked chains, which landed beside it acting as a barrier, which when the spiders stepped on, they would instinctively back away from, leaving the object in question in peace. Tossing an occasional tag against a wall, Yoku ducked back into the shadows, his insidious
smirk once more plastered on his face as spiders began to pass in front of the tags. Almost instantly, the tags lit up, and fire began to pour forth from the papers, an almost endless stream of flame acting as a barrier and a defense.

"Anything makes it through there, they get to deal with me..." He said with a smile, watching the small wooden box on the ground patiently, the intricate dragon carving on each side almost staring into his eyes with the intensity of a true dragon.

Hitomi was supremely thankful Yoku had a plan. She watched the spiders singe and shrivel with glee. Unfortunately whatever was coming at them wasn't deterred just yet. "That was good," she shrilled "but this may take all of us! It's not slowing down!" It wasn't to the fire barrier yet, but something told her burning it would just make it angry.

"Oh by the spirits great favor..." Minoru trailed off. He saw the black mass coming closer.

"I just had to open my mouth." He growled out as he ripped a spider in twain.

"Of course it wont stop Hitomi it's the Queen it means to make a meal of us!" He yelled. He suddenly realized something.

"Why? Oh Why? Did this have to happen during the crawlers breeding season?" He asked everyone and yet no one. He looked and saw the rock was weak near a secondary tunnels entrance.

"Oh what ever i'll fix it later myself if i have to." He mumbled before he howled shooting a sound blast as the loose rocks causing one of the side tunnels to be blocked off.

"That should stem the tide. Everyone collapse the other passages! We need to go straight forward pass the Queen!" Minoru shouted amplifying his voice with a jutsu so as to be heard 
above the clamor of battle.

After a moment or so cringing from the spider entourage, Verinnia readied a circular wind scroll after being told to aim for the tunnels. After a few hand signs she had let the scroll fall from her hands in front of her as wind seemed to kick up, sending the scroll to circle around her. As the scroll circled around her fast creating a sort of barrier
against some of the spider, it shot out wind blasts to several tunnel opening as she began to show her effort in closing the tunnels.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 3:44 am

Kyuji was tired and frustrated and that was giving away into anger and bad judgment. They had to end this threat and move on...this had gone on long enough. He charged at the spider queen cutting down spiders in his path while his insects devoured others. Kyuji made several secret hand gestures as he ran and a cloud of smoke appeared around his right hand in a poof. As the smoke cleared Kyuji's hand was replaced by a large stinger much like that of a wasp. He dodged artfully as the giant spider tried to crush him with one of its large forelegs. Jumping over the beast he slashed and stabbed at it repeatedly leaving large gashes in its body causing it to cry out in pain. Kyuji landed on the other side sliding a foot before coming to a halt. The queen turned and began to charge Kyuji leading with a loud roar but stopped halfway stumbling to the ground twitching violently until finally it came to its final rest. Kyuji smiled at the techniques success. He had been trying to perfect this particular type of transformation but he had never gotten it quite right, after all it took a long time to make and store the poison required in his own body.
"Everyone..move out NOW! Ignore the spiders and move...once we get beyond to the final room we close the entrance and regroup."
Kyuji jumped over to Verinnia and picked her up and started running through the spiders once again using his bugs as a shield.
"Don't get used to this..."
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 9:58 am

Minoru was impressed at the death of the queen spider.

"Be at peace old thread spinner" he mumbled to himself. He ran to the entrance to the next hall past the Queen's corpse and waited for the rest of the team to pass him into the hall. He watched as the spiders came closer and he turned to his team mates.

"Cover your ears" he told them. They did so. he turned to Tsuki who nodded.

"The howl of the dread wolf himself he lashed in chains." Minoru intoned while going through a few hand seals then touching his throat. He then let out a huge ear splitting howl alongside Tsuki. the howl caused the entire cavern the spiders were in to collapse. Minoru coughed.

"Ow -cough- Lets go" Minoru said hoarsely.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:39 am

Kyuji put Millia down on the floor and walked over to stand in front of the exit of the small room. He turned to face his comrades and for a moment struggled to find the right words. He looked at each of them one by one their faces a mix of barely hidden emotion confusion and fear. Or was this just his own emotions reflected upon the faces of those closest to him. Stop it Kyuji....now is not the time for self doubt.....you knew this was comming from the moment you accepted the mission.... Taking a deep breath Kyuji walked up to each of his team members and waved his hand over various parts of the special uniforms they had donned for the mission. With a cloud of smoke the rock nation symbols appeared, previously hidden by a powerful illusion justsu. Seeing the shocked look on each of their faces he took a deep breath and collected himself for what he was about to say was not easy. "I want to open by saying it has been a privilege to work with all of you. No ninja could ever expect more of a team than you have given. It is with much trepidation that I reveal this to you all...Our mission was to be a one way trip....we were not meant to survive...the scroll we were set to retrieve was never ours in the first place. We were to die and be labeled as members of the rock nation in order to spur a war between those two nations. This may be a shock to you all but our Village has never been neutral...we are mercenaries who sell our service to other nations if the price is right." Kyuji paused to let that sink in. He could see the emotions clearly as they crossed over Minoru and Verinnia but Hitomi and Yoku were hardest to read...especially his best friend. It truly hurt Kyuji that he had betrayed them all but it truly hurt the most that he had lied to his only true friend. "We were born and bred for this mission...to refuse would have brought death to us quicker than we could have moved...but we survived against the odds and now we can bring this scroll to the elder and show him we are more than just pawns in his game. I am truly sorry for not telling you all but I deemed it best for me to carry the weight of this on my shoulders. If you all wish to remove me from your sight and minds forever after this than I will understand. I betrayed you all...I had no choice...but I did it anyway. I will never forgive myself for this but I will make sure you are each commended for your services..." Kyuji bowed low and turned away from all of them walking up the steps and leaving them in shock. A dark ichor leaked from his eyes, his own form or tears. As he reached the exit he knew that once he passed this threshold nothing would ever be the same again.

As he opened the door and walked out into the open a sight he would never forget opened before him. In fact this very sight burned its way into his soul etching itself with the flames of hell. Kyuji fell to his knees as the enchanced vision offered to him by his insects went wild. Fires death everywhere. The entire village lay in ruin. Corpses littered the streets as flys and maggots began to infest them. The sights and smells were to much for Kyuji. "everyone.....dead....my....fault...." He moved to the closest corpse and almost fainted flat out when he saw who it was. It was his own mother....her maggot infested bloated corpse barely recognizable. Someone had tortured her before she died leaving hundred of small incisions all over her body that did not have time to heal.

Kyuji's mental state quickly fell to hysterics as he finally realized how surrounded he was by corpses. In his kind the spirits of his village were grasping onto him pulling him down saying over and over..."You killed us....It is all you fault" "NO NO IT'S NOT MY FAULT I WAS JUST FOLLOWING ORDERS....I HAD NO CHOICE" Kyuji ran blind through the streets unable to focus his insect vision. He bumped into many things and tripped over much more gruesome ones. He finally stopped when he ran head first into a squishy mound that toppeled over onto him half crushing him below the weight. As his vision returned to him he realized what he was covered in. He had run into a pile of the slain members of his village which had been piled in the center of the town to rot together in shame. "GET OFF ME LET ME GO" he screamed as he struggled to get out from under not only the bodies but the immense guilt that weighed down on him more than any physical force could. "IT'S NTO MY FAULT ITS NOT MY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLT!"
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 3:30 pm

Minoru had followed Kyuji as he ran through the corpse covered streets. Oddly he saw few of his own kin among the dead. He hoped that they had retreated into the wood and to safety. He caught up to Kyuji and pulled the corpse that had fallen on him off. He saw how hysterical Kyuji was and decided to do something about it. He pulled Kyuji up by his collar and spoke.

"Sorry about this Kyuji but..." He trailed off as he pulled his arm back and then decked his comrade in the face. He shook his head.

"This isn't your fault. I won't blame you for following the elder's orders. He is very powerful but he has always been an outsider. You were afraid and tried to protect us and everyone else. The elder used us all. My family have always been wary of him now i know why."

He dropped Kyuji and walked over to the corpse of one of his clan and their puma partner.

"And so this crimson wood is again stained with the blood of the dead." Minoru murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 10:13 pm

Yoku slowly made his way to his crumpled mass of a friend, now curled in on himself, still repeating his new mantra. He refused to let his face be seen, even by Kyuji, whether this was out of shame, compassion, or hatred, only the spirits themselves could tell.

Standing before the broken man he called a friend was almost humiliating, he, who stood shorter than most any shinobi in the village, now towering over one of the mightiest warriors he had ever had the honor of standing beside. Without raising his eyes even once, he stepped forward and calmly kicked his friend.

"Get up, Kyuji-san." He stated, cold and callous.

"Whether this was your burden to bear is neither here nor there. Look at yourself, you're pathetic. A true shinobi does not stop, even in the face of adversity. You are still alive, so get up and keep fighting. Stop sobbing into the dirt and come help us look for survivors." And with his point made, Yoku walked off into the shadows, refusing to be seen by any and all. He was indeed concerned for his clan, who he knew were loyal to the Nokage to the very death, but concern was one luxury he didn't have time to use, something Kyuji should have already known.

Those around him could never be certain if Yoku meant what he said, or if he meant any venomous intent by his words, and it mattered little either way. He'd said all he had to say, and if Kyuji wasn't able to handle the pressures of being a shinobi, then Yoku would gladly fill his shoes.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:04 pm

Yoku's words stung Kyuji as he lay there. In fact it was the only thing that was able to pierce through his fear and self loathing was the words of his closest friend. Suddenly all the self doubt cleared and the haunting faces left him. Everything was replaced by only one thing. A rare emotion which Kyuji had never felt. Rage. With a burst of anger he rose up as his insects swarmed out of his clothes and goggles until they surrounded him en masse. "YOKU!!!!!!!!!!!!!", was all he could say blinded by the pain and shame he had felt from his friends words as well as the tumult of pain and fear and years of repressed emotions. Throwing his arms forward he directed the insects to surge into the shadows searching for the faintest hint of chakra. At first there was nothing only blackness until the faintest whisper a silver streak thin as a hair appeared. "THERE!" The insects swarmed around Yoku dragging him out of the shadows and tossing him at Kyuji's feet. Picking up his friend Kyuji stared him right in the eyes and punched him hard in the stomach. "YOU WISH TO KNOW MY BURDEN...THIS IS MY BURDEN" he screamed as he ripped his goggles off with his free hand revealing black empty sockets crawling with thousands of his insects and their larva. "YOU SAY TO KEEP FIGHTING...WELL THEN FIGHT ME YOKU SHOW ME YOUR RESOLVE....show me your burden...."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 4:41 am

Verinnia, eyes strucken with fear and uncertainty, began to walk away from the group, towards her house as if in a trance. She stood in front of her house, it burning down nearly completely by now. "Mother..." She said as she fell to her knees instantly crying. She was not too far off from the commotion the rest were getting into. "You always warned me that the village were to suffer in the coming months, but you never said why." She continued to say as she sobbed into her arms. Suddenly she found a burst of energy, reckless energy as she charged into what wasl eft of the house only to find her mother laying near dead, family wind fan in hand. "Mother!" She said sobbing as she ran up to her. She clearly would never survive these wounds, even with a healing jutsu. "Mother don't leave me!"

Her mothers eyes opened very slightly, perhaps she was blind from the pain, but she spoke softly to Verinnia, "Do not fret dear child, this was to occur, there was no stopping it, but I am glad you survived..." She said as she folded up her fan holding it out to her. "Please take my fan, keep it with you, but also...this." She produced a scroll from behind her and held it out to Verinnia. "This is a secret weapon passed down through our family, none of us have ever been able to wield it, but I am sure you can." Her voice began to cut off as her death drew ever nearer, Verinia holding her hand, listening to every word. "Please, be safe my child, and get out of this town. Remember this though, your father is indeed alive, find him honey, I love you so much sweetheart, I've always been...proud of...you.." She said with her last breathe as death grasped her.

Verinnia cried deeply for the loss of her mother, but eventually thought to herself, "This is no time to be crying now. I understand fully, this is no longer play time." She said as she pocketed the scroll, sheathed her own fan, and held her mothers in her right hand as she walked out of the house leaving her mother's body behind. It's what she would of wanted, to die where she lived, she will be happy, but she looked at the scroll for only a moment as her eyes widened and she rushed inside once more. There was a flash of alchemic light nearly putting out the flames, and after a few minutes she emerged, finally understanding the special training her mother had been putting her through. She knew this day was coming soon, and now she had a burden to bear until she completed the set.

Just as she left her house she could seethe scene between Kyuji and Yoku. Her eyes grew to anger suddenly which was very different from her usual self. Raising her fan she swung with an uppercut making winds flow towards their direction as she rode on the winds without her hover board. "Kyuji!" Verinnia yelled as he yelled into Yoku's face. "This is not the time! Yes you have a burden to bear, but now is not the time, there must be survivors! What have you been trying to teach me all this time?"
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 10:16 am

Kyuji barely heard Verinnia beyond the screaming rage in his head. Raising his hands he surrounded himself and Yoku with insects in a 30 foot arena. "No one is to enter until we settle this...the bugs will not see you as friends....." He dropped Yoku and walked away a bit turning back to face his opponent. "Now Yoku...show me your burden...."
Back to top Go down
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 8:54 pm

Hitomi scarcely saw the rest of the village's destruction. Fires and corpses blurred as she sped towards her home. Her hollow bones had become too heavy. She needed to go faster. "Always faster, always better, always stronger." she whispered breathlessly. Those were requirements she'd always been able to fulfill. Always in mother's spotlight, as long as she didn't become a disappointment she'd have nothing to fear. Though she had a very deep knowing that at this moment, the moment before her world would end, her spotlight would take everything she'd ever held dear.

Her heart sank to the depths of oblivion when she found the ashes, rubble, and stray feathers that used to be her home. She went over to a pile and started digging frantically. Hitomi found fragments of everything, everything she wasn't looking for. Pieces of the family teapot, singed wood, her youngest sister's doll with the hair burned off. Despair overtook her, tears stung her eyes and wet her cheeks. "No no no no..." she murmured aloud. "She wouldn't she couldn't..." She repeated both phrases a number of times until a cough and a hoarse voice called out "But... she... did sister..."

"Emiko!" Hitomi cried. "Emiko where are you!?" She rose to her feet and started searching frantically for the sound, but her grief was so great, and there were so many sounds coming from the village, she couldn't tell where her sister's voice was coming from. "It doesn't matter Hitomi. It's never mattered where I am." Emiko replied. "NO! It's always mattered to me! You must believe that!" Hitomi cried. "I do, but you're not mother. It's mother's love I wanted. It's the only thing I've ever wanted. Your love was of no consequence to me." Hitomi wasn't surprised but Emiko's words ripped through her all the same. She fought through her emotions "You're hurt you must let me tend to you." A gurgled laugh went up. "Must? why that's what mother said. You must do this, for your sister. That was enough to convince the others, even the young ones. You will be pleased to know they loved you very much." Hitomi's mouth went dry as her worst fears were beginning to be confirmed. "So they're all..." Hitomi started. "Quite dead of course. They stayed here just in case "Hitomi came back". We were to lead you to safety while mother went ahead to clear our way." Emiko had to stop to take in a long rasping gasp of air. "Please stop, you need your strength." Hitomi pleaded. Emiko ignored her "I knew the truth though. The truth was mother needed bait to cover her escape. So while the little ones dutifully waited for your sake, I was was waiting for mother's." Hitomi fell to the ground sobbing. "They came in quickly and left almost as quickly, I put up as much of a fight as I could, but let's face it, I'm not you. That's been my fatal flaw this whole time. I'm not you." Emiko said coldly. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry, I just...I just thought if I did what she wanted..." Hitomi stammered "That everything would be ok? A foolish notion and nothing more, but fear not sister you only have 5 deaths to feel guilty for. My end is near but I regret nothing, perhaps now mother will think my existence had some purpose at least, however brief. I realize now that her love had been a hopelessly lofty goal, but I could settle for some small thanks. I...." Emiko couldn't finish, she made yet another disturbing gasp, followed by a gurgle, then silence.

"MOTHER!!!!!!!!!" A crazed Hitomi's scream echoed throughout the forest, throughout the village, and seemingly throughout the world. To anyone else's ears it would only sound like a loud eagle's cry, but to Hitomi it was the sound of grief, of love, but most of all of vengeance. Now laden with the certainty of her grief, Hitomi's bones felt even heavier than before. She knew if she gave into her heaviness she may never get out. She pulled herself up, not bothering to wipe the fresh tears as they flowed. "She's gone to the secret nesting grounds." she said in an empty tone. Without wasting another moment she was off, blistering through the forest and up into the mountains to put an end to the cycle of madness she'd been born into.
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:34 pm

Minoru saw Hitomi run off. He turned and looked at the two fighting boys and shook his head. They shouldn't be splitting up or fighting.

"Damn it. Hitomi Wait Up!!!" Minoru yelled out as loud as he could. He and Tsuki ran hard and fast to try and catch up to the girl.

"Hitomi where are you going?" He yelled over the wind as they ran. Hoping the girl would hear him and slow down.

'Damn it what the hell happened its all gone crazy.'
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 10:56 pm

Yoku allowed his body to relax as Kyuji's insects slowly ensnared him and dragged him out of the shadows. He knew writhing and panicking would do no good, and would be unbecoming of his training, and if he was to survive this ordeal and allow his friend to calm himself, he needed to make sure he could act at a moment's notice, not waste energy attempting to flee the inevitable.

In Kyuji's enraged state, Yoku could easily tell what was about to happen, and was able to prepare his body for the coming blow. Taking the brunt of the attack, and being dropped aside, a small grin briefly made itself known on his face, Kyuji's anger led to an almost theatrical display which allowed him to briefly read his movements and make preparations, but it did not last. Once the fight itself began, he knew he would have to change tactics if he were to survive.

Yoku was a prodigy of the mind, he was a shining example to all of his clan's students of what a shinobi could be mentally. However, he had yet to develop any of the skills needed to make him effective as a member of the Boraji clan. His clan's specialized techniques had not yet made themselves known to him, and without them, Yoku would be nowhere near on par with Kyuji's enraged state. This was now a battle of the mind against pure unbridled rage.

A fight which Yoku knew would not end well.

Spitting to his side, Yoku slowly rose, kunai slipping into his sleeves as he held them tightly.

"This is hardly the time or the place, Kyuji-san...."

Yoku took a step back calmly, still facing his opponent.

"But if you so wish, then please, I await your next move."

Yoku quietly took a stance in preparation for a retaliatory attack, knowing full well that if Kyuji were to use his full potential, there would be little Yoku could do to stop him.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyFri May 25, 2012 11:43 pm

Kyuji looked at his friend and saw the calm determined look on his face. He knew that he was no match for Kyuji but he still stood there waiting knowing the beating that would come...knowing that it was inevitable...He was willing to wait and get beaten so that Kyuji could carry on his immature rant. Kyuji had lead them all into what he knew had to be a suicide mission but Yoku still showed respect to his friend.

The insect wall began to collapse passing by Yoku leaving him unharmed. When they reached Kyuji the insects crawled back into his sleeves and into the tiny holes in his arms. Kyuji kept his face straight as he walked past his friend, whispering just loud enough for him to hear, "We will find those who did this...and when we do...I will show you my burden..."

He kept walking without stopping until he came to the destroyed gate of the village. Sitting down he decided to wait for everyone. He knew he would have a lot to explain.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:13 pm

"Kyuji!" Verinnia called out as she caught up to where he was sitting near the gate. "I believe most, if any of the survivors have been escorted safely out of the town, but I'd still like to know what all that was about?" Verinnia breathed in before speaking once more as she held her hand her forhead. "I am usually the one who is lacking, or not devoting my energy correctly, but what about you suddenly? Should an example be set for me? Verinnia was at this point plain stricken with worry as she looked around the town engulfed in flames. "We need to find everyone, we need to get back together with the others, we must move." Verinnia was talking in a suprisngly alert and cognitive voice as she began to pace while seeing her own attitude change.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Kyuji looked up at Virennia with jaded eyes giving her a look that made him seem suddenly much much older than he had been mere hours before. With a voice

staggered with the exhaustion and weight of a thousand lifetimes he calmly spoke with a grave tone that would send chills down the spine of even the most

hardened warrior "Verinnia...the town is destroyed...our village is no more...we must leave here for good if we are to survive." Kyuji stood and looked to the

horizon, it was late and the sun was setting meshing with the orange glow of the colossal flames of the ruined village create a terribly beautiful scene. One that

would be burned into Kyuji's memory. "To answer your question...I am not strong enough to bear the weight of leadership...one must know oneself inside and out if

they are to have any hope at being able to lead others." He help up his hand to eye level and observed the lone insect which crawled along it. "My clan gives up

everything for power...I am no longer a human but a Hive. Hives are unique, each member relies on each other member to do their specific roles. Each member

knows their own limits." He sighed as he let the insect fly off into the sun. "Like a hive...i have no eyes...no smell...no hearing...I am but a vessel I protect the hive

insects and they protect me. They hear for me smell for me and even give me sight beyond normal human imagination, but I ignored the most important lesson

this curse is meant to teach. Unlike my insects I did not trust each of you as I should have and it lead to such failure. If i had divulged the information and my

suspicions this may have been avoided." He turned and hugged Verinnia sobbing gently as his black ichor tears fell to the ground. "I am sorry I betrayed you...I

am sorry I failed you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)   ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open) Empty

Back to top Go down

ROLEPLAY 3 RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: The Om Nom Cronicles(open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next