Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 10:36 pm

"Well this is Japan's education system, so it sorta does."  Nami said with a wink before continuing, "There will be a free day somtime next week as to allow students to check out all the clubs or sporting teams that are available, so that'll be your best time to take a look, oh and by the by, Millie and I are on the Tennis team, Millie being the Team Captain."  She said as one could see the sparkle in her eye as she thought of the fun this semester would hold.
Back to top Go down
Minotaur44

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Alex was staring off into space, paying not too much attention to the conversation of electives as he'd already signed up for his classes.  Savoring the last taste of his meal, his idle attentions caught a glimpse of Millia talking to someone else outside.  The way they acted seemed a bit strange, but then this WAS Millia he decided as she strutted off.  "She certainly seems popular enough to be student president, already talking to other friends it seems even as she's going to take a rest.  How does she keep up with all of it?"  Shrugging, his attention switched back to the topic that had already turned to tennis.  "Tennis does sound like a lot of fun... well, as long as you two don't mind accepting people who have never played before.  But as long as that isn't an issue, please take care of me.  As for classes, I'm already signed up for Japanese History.  Both relevant and a useful class given how I was raised."
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 9:51 pm

*Taylor would be interested*  By what do you mean?  I just got to learn what ever was available, I didn't get a choice most of the time....
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 06, 2015 10:01 pm

"Well of course we take newbies,"  Nami said with a smile as she looked happy at the possibility of a new member. "Just know that Millia trains us very hard, so I assume you'd get the gist in no time as for your choice of class, very good decision!  I'd imagine your family would be proud with that as well, and Taylor,"  She said as she turned to him, "In Japan the education system is geared towards you future the minute to start High School, so make a good decision!" A smile grafted it's way towards Taylor as she gave him a wink.

After goofing off with the group for another matter of minutes it really began to grow dark as Nami noticed and spoke up.  "It's getting late, I'm going to have to go back now and get ready for bed, I'll see you all tomorrow as classes don't start for another couple days!" After bowing she patted each one on their heads before hurrying along back to her dorm, the night brisk, but warm.

"Hello Millie!"  She chimed as she stumbled through the doorway like a certain comedian on american TV.  Nami quickly dropped her things onto her bed as she saw Millia laying again her own reading a usual book although with a dark lovecraft theme on the cover.  "Wutcha reading?"  She asked as she made a small hop onto the bed next to her.

"Words."  She said sarcastically as she placed the book down.  "You were out for quite awhile, tired yet?"  She asked as she could still see the hyperactivity in Nami's eyes.  "I guess not then."

"Oh don't be such a party pooper,"  Nami responded as she received an evil glare from Millia.  "Anyway..." She started as she stood up from the bed.  "Was that one of the Akatsuki twins earlier, I'm I caught a glimpse of that when you had left the café, did they bother you?  

"It was the female of the two, and she did the usual, annoying for the sake of being annoying it seems."  She said dismissively as she put her book to the side of the bed and got under her covers, clearly telling Nami she had enough of this day.

"Well if it was just that, and I guess you want to go to bed, so let's"  She said as she finally let out a yawn while changing into her bright yellow polka-dot pajamas.  She hopped into her bed, which was several feet away from Millia's as she dove under her covers ready for sweet dreams.  "Nighty night, Millie!"  She said happily as she snuggled under the covers, happy to be dorming with her best friend this semester as well.

"Hmpf."  Millia said with a hidden smirk as she herself grew comfortable.  "Goodnight, Princess."  She said sweetly as her voice finally took hold of her real self for the first time today as if this moment was the happiest that could be.
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 7:13 pm

Taylor would soon begin to yawn, devouring everything on his tray like a starving man, the jet lag soon kicking in as he smiled, and bid himself good night from his new friends, smiling all the way.  For the first time, he felt like he made the right decision as he crawled into his bed, cocooning himself in the new blankets.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:41 pm

Max stretched after eating, bidding a quick goodbye to the girls while leaving with Taylor. The day felt like it had dragged on for weeks, and he had tired himself out even with almost half the day being spent in the car. He waited for Taylor to fall asleep before finishing unpacking, wanting the last few things to be a secret. He wasn't embarrassed about the harmonica or flute, but his family didn't approve. And for him, it's just easier to keep a secret rather than try and explain it to people. At least for now, he can start looking for times to play a bit without anyone noticing.
Back to top Go down
Minotaur44

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:50 pm

Alex went back for a small ice cream as the others wandered off, a little treat given that he was having an impromptu lunch dinner combination to carry back to his dorm room.  He wasn't sure how everything was going to go, but at least he had some friends now to be with and take his mind off things.  He was looking forward to tomorrow now, and that was a start.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Nami began to awoke with a yawn as her blankets laid all about, and tied among her body as she rolled over to see Millia already up and in front of the mirror doing her hair.  "Mornin' Millie."  She said as she quite literally rolled out of bed.

"It's nearly eight, Nami.  I do hope you do not plan on sleeping in like this when classes start."  She said matter-of-factly as she put her brush down and stood up to straighten up her dress.

Nami shakily got up, and in a matter of seconds changed into some light jogging clothes.  "There I'm ready!"  She said excitedly although with a yawn to which Millia rolled her eyes before going on about how she should dress proper.  Nami stuck her tongue out as she headed towards the door of their room.  "Well, let's go eat then, shall we?"

Millia visually face-palmed at the energy Nami could have just after having gotten up as she walked passed Nami through the door hiding the smirk on her face that Nami's actions caused.  "I've got to go to the Student Council room first, Nami, so go ahead to the cafeteria without me.  I'll catch up soon."  She said as the two walked together before saying 'See you later!' at the entrance of their dorms.

Millia arrived at the Student Council room after a walk of five minutes, afterwards she began sorting through papers at a desk, and attending to the room in general to prepare it for the coming year.  It only took a short few minutes before she finished her paperwork, but was glad to get it done early and out of the way.  "Oh,"  She exclaimed as she saw the time, "I hadn't taken my medicine yet.."  She said as she felt her pockets for her medication, but after a short search was unable to locate it.  "Well then, but I suppose Nami will have it as well." She said as she stood up to head towards the Cafeteria.

_______

Meanwhile at the Cafeteria Nami had already begun digging into a plate nearly made of bacon as she was talking excitedly within a group of other students towards the center of the Cafeteria, and she stood out quite...loudly.

The Akatsuki girl was also here at morning breakfast, but on the other side of the cafeteria among her own friends, and one male who looked extraordinarily like her.  She was talking rather loudly, but forcibly sounding as the boy who looked like her spoke with utmost politeness, but callous at the same time.
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:29 pm

Taylor would awake the next morning very very early.  Like.....o'fuck thirty early.  Taylor would look over at his roommate and smile briefly before moving to the far side of the room and start some exercises, things like yoga and stretching, keeping limber and his okay fitness going, before showering, brushing his teeth and getting dressed before anyone else was up, sitting at a tree in the courtyard just outside the dorm and reading with the sunrise, hoping today is going to be a good day, and about two hours from now waiting to get some breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 23, 2015 8:25 pm

Max woke up with a groan, hitting the alarm clock to shut it up. A quick shower helped finish wake him up before he started getting ready for the day. He was almost dressed before realizing Taylor wasn't still in the room, looking out the window and spotting him in the courtyard. It didn't take long to join him outside, leaning against the tree and checking his pocket watch. "Morning, Taylor. 7:30... Want to get breakfast? I have a couple ideas for... well, the tutoring I'm supposed to do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3