Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 27, 2015 11:47 pm

"Don't talk down upon yourself like that sweetie,"  Nami said with her great smile back in front of Alex's face as she about faced to look straight into his face.  "There are plenty of people, some 'way'more than others, who would be fascinated in the shrine your family takes care of, so don't sell yourself short, but also remember to be proud of your heritage!"  She exclaimed with her way of words sounding like soothing bells towards all around, causing once again this who know her to giggle as they walk by. 

Nami paused for a moment as she stood up straight once more while she held a finger to her temple.  "As for me I'll give you the short story for now.  You may have been out in the country, but I was originally from the inner city while being quite poor,"  She paused for a moment with a short sighted frown before recovering her own usual smile.  "Well, then some stuff happened and my father got us out of our little jam and we became well off enough to send me here, and this is my second year by the by if I hadn't said so as of yet."  Nami said as she stood once more with her energetic self.

Meanwhile Millia, whose head was nearing falling back, suddenly snapped to attention as she took out her cellular device to check the time.  She rolled her eyes seeing that it's been about five minutes already, too long in her book when she just wants to be back at the dorm.  She swiftly got up as she patted her dress down to make sure it looked nice before opening the dormitory doors, and putting half her body into the door frame.  "Well, you look to be getting along quite well, can we go now?"  Millia asked impatiently.

"Oh fine,"  Nami said regrettably as she rolled her eyes in a joking manner which Millia didn't seem to mind, coming from Nami.  "We were just talking about how her family run's the local gods shrine, quite interesting don't you think?"  She asked excitedly as she walked over to Millia.

Millia stared at Alex a moment before answering with a simple word, "Quite interesting."  She stated although her face showed much more interest then her words ever would.  "Can we go?" She asked Nami once more.

"Yes yes yes,"  She said before turning back to face Alex while bowing.  "I'll see you later, Alex, maybe we'll see you at the cafeteria in about an hour?"  She asked while waiting for a response while Millia proceeded to walk back outside to resume her wait.
Back to top Go down
Minotaur44

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 2:56 am

Alex raised an eyebrow when Millia popped in.  She almost seemed excited if he didn't know any better, though the impatience still seemed right on character from what he'd come to expect.  He shook his head.  "I don't think I'll ever understand her.  Still, it's always best to try, and as much as I've enjoyed talking with you she sounds like she is going to blame me again if you stay any longer.  I'm heading out for a late lunch, I was trying to wrap my head around things when my stomach pulled me from my reverie.  I'll look for you at dinner, hope to see you there and thanks for helping me out!"  He leaned in to give Nami a quick hug before staring at the door Millia was hidden behind, slowly turning away from it.  There... there was another exit from the dorm.  Over that way!
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 pm

Nami smiled at the antics that were in place in front of her as Alex began avoiding Millia.  She's a funny one.  She thought as she turned back to join Millia.  "Alright, let's head back to the dorms, but on one condition,"  Nami said as she held Millia hands joyously to which Millia just sighed while nodding.  "We must make it a short trip, and head over to the cafeteria.  First of all, I'm hungry; Second of all, we are going to see Alex there and hang with her."  Nami, without waiting for a response from the sighing Millia, now grabbed her arm and walked with her to their dorm room.

After not too many minutes, they had arrived in their room as Millia sat right onto her bed before laying down.  "My father could not make it, once more."  She confided to Nami as Nami bared a frown on her face.  "At least Jeeves was there, he's nearly more of a father then daddy."  Millia voice was slightly cracked in emotion as she told Nami of the many promises that kept being broken throughout the summer by her father.

"He's busy, you know that Millie."  Nami said seriously as she sat next to her on the bed.  "Don't hate him for it, it's not as if he doesn't care."

"He can do what he wants, but if he had time to arrange this room, with your help, then where is the time to actually see me when even mother pays more attention to me being so far away.  Millia's voice was filled with a melancholy as she divulged her true self to her, to which none other is allowed to see by her choice.

Silence filled the room for a moment after her last spoken thought before Nami stood up from the bed.  "I know you are about to do your usual, stay in the room away from people move, but I'm not letting that happen."  She said as she tugged Millia up to her feet.  "We are going to the cafeteriua to get your mind off things, instead of harboring for once."  She nearly demanded to which Millia grew a sudden scowl about to retaliate before Nami pressed a finger to her mouth.  You focus way too much on your family issues, sorry for forcing you to, Millie, Nami thought before speaking further like the bad cop.  "So let's go, if you want we can discuss this all you want later tonight before bed." 

"....Fine."  Millia said as she held onto her anger for being told what to do.  "But we are not staying out late.  I had enough happen today, I don't need more stress."  She said as she walked towards the mirror to make sure she was looking her best as well as doing her best to hide her scowl.  After a few minutes in which during Millia got ready, and Nami reminded her to take her medication, which she did, they began walking out to the cafeteria.

After an uneventful walk where Millia seemed to become a little cooler, they arrived at the Cafeteria as Nami let Millia obtain their usual spot by the window while she got some light food for the both of them.  I'm sorry, did I say light?  I mean light pasta for Millia as Nami grabbed a couple  of hamburgers.  Never seems to gain more weight though, weird.  In only a passing moment, since it was a rather late lunch, they were together once more with food now at their disposal as Millia shook her head at Nami's eating habits.  Before digging in though, Nami began looking around while in her seat, for any trace of Alex.
Back to top Go down
Minotaur44

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 3:43 am

Alex gave a sigh of relief as he walked around the corner of the hallway, catching his breath and letting his mind sort out everything that just happened.  "Not the most subtle you've ever been, Alex" he scolded himself.  Still, despite the debacle that was their meeting he was rather pleased with himself; talking to Nami was quite enjoyable, and if someone like her was Millia's best friend she couldn't be ALL bristles.  Nodding as if to agree with himself, he set out at a lighter pace.  Hopefully by the time he saw them again Millia would be in a better mood, and he'd get to see some of the Millia that Nami knew.

It wasn't much of a walk to the Cafeteria from the dorms, but it was one that Alex rushed along.  Apparently in the city, it wasn't considered rude for random guys to make catcalls and various other... 'attentions'; either that, or they didn't care and these guys really just were pigs.  Even if he could defend himself, he made a mental note not to invite trouble by traveling after dark more than he had to, at least until he had a group of friends to travel with.  Shuddering, he sheltered himself inside the building where there was at the very least other people to look at and a lot less brazen attempts at objectifying him.  Seeing as he had time to kill until Nami and Millia arrived, he settled on picking over the fruit selection before getting something heavier to eat as a lasting meal.  Walking around, he found that at least the staff was pleasant to talk to.  He spent some time talking with an older woman who's daughter he apparently resembled, a caramel treat being offered to him for keeping her company.  Heading back to get some proper food, he barely registered her commentary of 'oh, the joys of youth' as Alex received a particularly enthusiastic whistle.  Blushing, he hurried away about his business.

In the category of proper meals, he found himself drawn immediately to the rice bowls.  It wasn't a home cooked meal, but having a bit of home with a packed rice bowl with meat strips and juice over top was comfort food enough to have him serving himself edible courage to continue to make it through the adventure this school had become.  Thanking the cashier, he retreated around the corner to seating in the corner so he could face out.  Limiting his exposure kept a lot of the weirdos at bay, and allowed him a good view for when the girls popped in.  About half way through his meal he spotted them, Millia making for the seats while Nami claimed their food.  Making a note of where Millia sat, he watched and waited for Nami to come back with the food before getting up from his seat, taking his food with him to join the girls at their table now that Nami was there to mediate.  Settling down at the side of the table he offered a warm smile to both of them.  "Hello again"
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:08 pm

"Why, hello!"  Nami exlaimed loudly as Millia spoke out a, good evening, simple, but eloquently in her voice.  "So, I'm still interested in you, which electives are you looking into?"  She asked quizzically in between bites of her hamburger as a few specs of bread crumbs cutely fell from her lips.  

"Yes, tell us as well let me know now if you intend, or thought about participating in either Tennis or the Student Council."  Millia said as she carefully and gracefully ate her own food with chopsticks.  Whether she was in a better mood, or just over what had transpired from earlier, Millia felt the need to feel this student out although it may have been just from a Student Council President/Tennis Captain view.
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 7:46 pm

Kitsune wrote:
Max would have had to get his things from storage, since most of it had been sent ahead of time. He was grateful for the time out of the room to relax, having felt embarrassed on falling on the one person at this school he was already liking. Taylor's comment sounded odd as he started unpacking, starting with his clothes to put in the drawers.

"[It's not that much, really. Clothes, toiletries, notebooks...]" A lot less than his parents actually wanted him to bring. But He wasn't going to pack three more boxes with things they wanted him to have that he would never end up unpacking. "[I didn't bring a lot in the way of decorations. Most of it can wait, really. What about you? Doesn't look like you've done much unpacking.]"

Max didn't think much about it. In the time it took him to finish asking, he was closing the last drawer. A few coats in the closet, and he considered himself "done." He wasn't planning on actually getting any unpacking done until after openning ceremonies himself, so it wasn't any surprise to see Taylor having done so little as well.
Taylor would blush as he unpacked everything in reccord timing.  [I honestly....don't have much.  I only just got this laptop recently out of the money used to be going here....]  *Taylor would be slightly ashamed, having run into people that would be glad to show off every latest gadget or gizmo, or new trend while Taylor sat on the sidelines, unable to join in.*  Taylor would continue to unpack, before changing out of his street clothes and into his school uniform, trying to hide how sparse my drawers or desk was, my thin pasty body definately looking like it could use some sun* 

{I am quite famished....think the cafeteria might be open before classes start?}
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 29, 2015 8:30 pm

Max would look a confused at the little amount Taylor unpacked, not really paying much attention to his roommate's drawers when he turned around to get dressed in the uniform. A quick check of his gold pocket watch as he put it into his pocket made him frown. "[A bit late for lunch... Damn. I guess an early dinner, then? We can get you some more practice with Japanese in the cafeteria?]"

It was a mostly uneventful walk to the cafeteria, Max insisting on leaving his uniform as unkempt as he could get away with, while reviewing foods and how to order food along the way with Taylor. The conversation was as much to help as it was to cheer himself up, since a good meal always helped settle him down. But it also made him even more hungry, causing his stomach to growl impatiently.

Inside the cafeteria, it seemed like many of the rest of the students were thinking the same thing about getting an early dinner after unpacking. The lines took time to get through, Max ending up getting a couple of burgers and a pasta dish before deciding it was enough. The tables were likewise crowded, almost all of them already filled with other students or with only one seat remaining.
Back to top Go down
Minotaur44

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 1:07 pm

Alex looked back and forth between Nami and Millia as he sat down with his bowl; despite the food they were both digging into all the questions left him the impression that he was meal being devoured here.  He gave a sheepish smile to try and diffuse some of the pressure he felt and stirred the rice in his bowl.  "I've not really thought about anything yet.  I'm not much of leadership material I don't think, so I probably wouldn't apply to the Student Council on my own, as for Tennis... it could be fun.  I've not tried the game ever but it wouldn't be bad to have a sport to participate in."  He paused to eat more of his meal, the excuse to stop talking while he thought as welcome as the delicious taste of the food.
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 6:43 pm

Taylor would look at the many kinds of dishes and would use my special "card" to pay for some okonomiyaki and some of the same pasta dish that Max had, looking around to find a seat.  "My goodness....all of them seem taken....I guess I will just stand and eat....does the school mind on that?"  Taylor asked his roommate, grabbing a weird looking glass bottle with a fruit soda in it, and a marble in a small sphere between the neck and the contents*  Taylor examined the other students, feeling just like in middle school....got the athletically inclined and the academically inclined....followed by the socially popular with their own "group"....if anything Taylor felt more of an outsider than ever.

After a minute or two two classmen got up and headed out for a study period as they opened up.....next to the girl from earlier and another girl that I hadn't met.  I would nod towards it with Max, and the two of us approached:  "May we use these two seats if possible?"
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:14 pm

"Why of course!"  Nami exclaimed happily as she pointed towards the open seats at their table while. "You don't mind, do you Millie?"  She asked while giggling.  Millia took a sip of her tea, eyes closed in acceptance.

"Quite crowded this evening." Was all she said as the two boys sat down while taking a look at the two boys now sitting with them. Well then. She thought to herself as she held back a groan she wanted to make.

Nami, watching Millia, spoke up to the two boys now at their table.  "Am I to assume one of you already had the plasure of meeting Millie?"  She asked as she hung on Millia's shoulder happily.  

"Nami, please, that's enough."  Millia replied as she patted Nami's head lightly, making her move off of Millia to which she apologized with a laugh.

"So, are you two freshmen as well?  How do you like it here so far?"  Nami asked still intrigued as Millia finished her food, afterwards opening up a book and reading quietly to herself as she listened in on their conversation that were to take place.
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:18 pm

Taylor would smile at Nami, thankful for a more....pleasant atmosphere.  "I have just gotten here in honesty.  Ms. Millie helped me find the administration building so that I could get my room assignment.  I hope my Japanese isn't terrible..." Taylor would blush, digging in to the unfamiliar food politely, trying not to make an entire mess of the vegitables and sauce.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:38 pm

Max would turn when Taylor found the seats, following and then stopping a little ways back upon noticing who was sitting there. Another look around the cafeteria couldn't find him another seat, so as soon as one of the other girls said they could sit, he couldn't get away if he wanted.

He started eating while she went on, trying to avoid looking at the girl who insulted him earlier. He had some pasta in his mouth when the friendly one, Nami, asked her question. So he had some time to figure out how to phrase what he was about to say, speaking up after Taylor. "So far, it's been frustrating and troublesome. The only upperclassmen I met so far have been... unhelpful. Or downright rude. Not that the faculty I've spoken to has been any better."

Even being bigger than most of the other students in his year, nobody seems to have brought it up or asked about his age. A topic he'd rather not have with people he's only just getting to know...
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 10:50 pm

Millia's eyes snapped up from her book as Nami tried to make a shush sign with her finger against her own lips.  "You, will call me Hakumei."  She said forcefully as she slammed her book shut, but seeing the look Nami shot her she stopped her advance to further her aggression against being called Millie, so she hushed up and dove her nose into her book once more.  Nami mouthed to Taylor, Don't call her that, as she tried to 'calm' Millia although one could see annoyance furrowing in her brow even still.

After a moment Max spoke up, breaking the silence as Nami responded.  "The staff can get pretty stressed at times, and yes there may be some pretty unhelpful people here, but if you need any help you can come to us two."  She said in a longwind breathe as she tried her best smile to cover Millia's scowl.  "Oh!"  Nami spoke up after a small silence, "I'm so sorry, but we never got your names! My name is Nami Nahime, and this is Millia Hakumei."  She said as she focused tension on Millia's name.
Back to top Go down
Minotaur44

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 30, 2015 11:14 pm

Alex paled as the conversation escalated quickly in the direction of conflict.  Admittedly he'd been hoping for a distraction but not like THIS!  Shoveling from his bowl to 'excuse' himself from speaking he also edged over in his seat to use Nami to shield him from Millia's view lest he catch some of the fallout.  As things calmed down and names started being given out, he swallowed what he was eating and timidly gave his name.  "...Alex."
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 7:01 pm

*Taylor lowered his eyes to the book*  "I appologize for using the wrong name...but....do you have to slam your book so loud?"  Taylor was not overly thrilled, the mood seeming less and less like a bad situation and more like someone has sat on a pinecone so ridiculously it was permanently dug in.   Taylor would turn to the other girls and hold out my hand.  "Taylor Hall, from across the Channel, at your service."

*smiled warmly*
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:03 pm

"Call me Max. And yes, we are freshmen. Just finished getting most of our stuff unpacked before coming for... I was hoping for lunch, but I guess I missed the time for it. Amazing how much time can be lost from a temper." He tried not to sound angry. He knew it would only make things worse, but it was out of his mouth before he could even try to stop it.

Before anyone could comment on the tone, he'd turn toward the third girl at the table, Alex. "So how do you know these two? Taylor is my roommate, and I... ran into Millia already."
Back to top Go down
Minotaur44

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2015 9:56 pm

Alex turned back to Max, face going red as the topic of meeting Millia was brought up and praying she didn't kill him because of it.  "We um... me and Millia bumped into each other by the yellow dorms, and then Nami took an interest in me and we talked for a bit.  Nice to meet you Max."  He buried his face back in the remnants of his rice bowl, swirling the last meat strip to gather the rice.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 2:52 am

Millia read quietly although fuming as the rest of the table introduced themselves to each other and Nami.  Millia wanted nothing , but for this dinner hour to end as she politely waited for everyone to finish any words they had for each other.  Millia may be bitchy, but she still had courtesy, even if it is sometimes in her own way.  "Well,"  She began as she closed her book normally this time.  "I'ts been a....pleasure, meeting you all, and I'm sure to see you all again, but as I have had enough of this squabble I am going to go back to my dorm, coming Nami?"  She asked with a hidden yawn behind the back of her hand. 

"I'm actually going to stick around awhile longer.  The sun is still up after all."  She replied as she gave Millia a smile.  "Go on ahead, I'll catch up in a few."  Millia said nothing, and did not even look awry as she walked away and outside of the cafeteria.

With Millia now out of earshot, Nami addressed the table, "Please don't think ill of Millie, she's got a lot on her plate, what with being both Tennis Captain and President of the Student Council among other stress in her life."  She looked sad as she imagined her best friend doing so much as if she could not help her as much as she wanted to.  ",but enough about Millie for now, It's been very nice to meet you all, and I'd like to welcome you all to the academy.  I feel like you'll  all make great additions to our school."

Outside Millia was just crossing the path which diverged towards the dorms, just outside the entrance of the cafeteria, but could be seen through the cafeteria's large windows, when an oncoming girl, dressed in similarly expensive clothing as well as blonde hair in tiny pigtails, approached her.  "Hey, Hakumei."  She said in a serious tone.  "Enjoying the 'dawn' of your second year yet so far?"

"You know I rather enjoy each passing, 'dusk', Akatsuki."  Millia replied as they were now within inches of each other.  "Do you need something?"

"Oh nothing, just saw you walking without misses bodyguard, and decided to annoy you a little."  She said as she began to circle around her like a raptor hunting it's prey.  "I don't know if you know, but my father is looking to purchase a large quantity of shares for this school."

"I have no interest in the terms of power, you idiot."  She said as she dropped all formality in her speech.

"Idiot huh?!  You keep that attitude up, and I'll kick your ass."  She said as she stood right inches from her face, arms crossed as her tiny pigtails danced in the wind.

"Calling your bluff right here and now."  Millia said sternly as she pushed right passed her on the walkway while continuing her speech, "We both know your brother would not want that, and you answer to him don't you?"  Millia's smile had an interesting look on it, between a smile and triumph as she walked out into the now growing darker night towards her dorm which luckily had no other run ins as she prepared herself for bed, but delaying entering by waiting on the couch waiting for Nami's arrival.

"Fuckin' Bitch."  Akatuski said as she herself walked away, now towards the cafeteria for a late dinner although without realizing that Nami as well as others were able to see her advances against Millia from beyond the cafeteria's windows.

Last edited by Millia Hakumei on Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:18 pm

Taylor would sigh softly.  "Thank you very much for the welcome.  I understand what its like to have high stress....but its not exactly fair that she sends it our way.   In any case....perhaps you can explain to me what is expected of me?  I have bounced from school system to school system, and I just wish to know what I should expect."  *Taylor pulls out his scheduele, offering to show everyone to at least get an idea.  It was nice having some people that at least seemed nice enough people to talk to, it would make things much easier adapting to this foreign environment as he took a bite of the strange pizza he had, surprised at the onions and peppers on it*
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2015 9:43 pm

"I would rather avoid another fight. But it feels like she has as short a fuse as people say I have..." Max shook his head, quickly continuing before anyone could ask. "Everyone's moving into the dorms. She'll probably settle down when classes start."

Turning to Taylor , Max would just shrug. "It's school. The rules and expectations don't change that much between them." He looked at the schedule instead of bringing up that he was technically on probation. The last thing he wanted right now was to bring up his own problems, and he almost let it slip once already. "Looks pretty normal to me... Math. Science. Japanese. History. Hey, Nami? What are these spaces next to them? And why does this look as much like a form as a schedule?"
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2015 12:33 am

"Well,"  Nami began as she moved closer to the boys as she pointed to each space. "These spaces are for any changes you'd like to attempt to achieve, such as schedule changes, electives, or if you'd like to change from MAth and Science to Humanities."  She said before continuing.  "Now, I'm a year ahead of you, so unless you need some tutoring, you won't have me in any classes although we could have the same electives if you would want."  Nami moved back to her seat as she scrounged in her jean pockets for her own schedule which showed her rudimentary second year classes, but also the electives she has chosen for the year.  "So this year I'm taking Music for my early morning period, and your choices for electives are the normal Japanese ones.  To which your choices are, Japanese History, World History, Calligraphy, Art, and Music."  She took a breathe after speaking so quickly as she packed away her papers by shoving them back into her pockets.  "Oh!, and please note that the classes you choose now will determine the next three years of your education!"  She sat back down in her chair as she finally looked tired from all her goings on for the day while giving off a yawn.
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:13 pm

Taylor went through the list of classes, finally comming up with World History, Art and tried to fit in Caligraphy, hoping to learn to do the artistic writing bit as a hobby.  Taylor still debated what he wanted to do with his life, but at this point it was limited to:  get money, get house, survive.  "Would...these all fit in the scheduele?  I don't know if I am overloading myself...."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:19 pm

"sadly no,"  Nami said as she looked over his ideal schedule.  "Being a freshman even fitting in two electives is difficult, and I myself wouldn't suggest i, but if I may, there is the Caligraphy club if you are interested in multiple subjects such as these."  She advised as she gave the schedule back to him.  "Don't worry though, by 3rd year you could do every elective, but for now take your time, and try to have fun your first year."  She said happily as she pat her underclassmen's head.
Back to top Go down
LeoAmbermane

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:32 pm

*Taylor smiled thankfully to Nami, feeling a lot better about comming to this school....part of him didn't want to but at least there were kind people here that were willing to help Taylor out....and not even ask for something in return*  "Thanks....are there lots of clubs here?  It seems like there is a bit of everything here."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 04, 2015 9:40 pm

Max looked up upon hearing "music" listed as an elective. As much as he wanted to write it on his sheet right now, he held off. The pleasant conversation was making it easier to relax, though he still started piling up his dishes in preparation to leave. He would shake his head at Nami's "warning" about the class selection, though. "Everyone always says how we start high school makes a difference. I think it's a little rediculous that everyone keeps saying that. But on the topic of clubs... Is there somewhere we can look to find the list of clubs? Or do we just ask around about something we might like?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life   The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of an Ordinary High School Life
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next