Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts RP

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:25 am

The day had finally come. He was among the select few that had proven themselves worthy of maintaining order. He sat in his austere chamber trying to maintain order within himself. The trials had been the most difficult he'd ever faced in his life, yet here he was awaiting notification of his partnership. The feeling was incredible. An intense sense of elation tinged with fear of the unknown.

A hooded figure stole silently into the room. "Aiolos, it's time." it whispered. Aiolos got up while running a hand through his attractive mop of spiky dark hair. He reached easily for his Keyblade mounted high above his cot. Taking a few lazy practice swings at the air, he flexed his lean muscled arms to wake them up.

Suddenly he took a very real swing at the messenger. Before the hooded man could move, the end of the Keyblade was resting on his Adams apple. He jumped back, his hood falling to his shoulders. To Aiolos it was a delayed reaction, but to the untrained it would have appeared instantaneous. Even the attendants were trained to an extent. Aiolos lowered the blade to his side and smiled "Just making sure you're not getting rusty Bartholomew."

Bartholomew gulped and hooded his exposed head "Come with me." He replied in a voice that was less than amused. The corridor to the main chamber felt much longer than usual. It was as if time and space had gotten together to prolong his anticipation to unbearable levels.

When the chamber came in to view Aiolos's green eyes grew solemn. Something in him riled and recoiled. He hated speaking to the elders. He made certain to keep his eyes fixed on the dull marble flooring, though he was extremely tempted to see who his potential partners might be. Eye contact was a great offense in the council's chamber.

Bartholomew hastened to the far side of the room, clearing the way for Aiolos to take his position in front of the council. He walked up to the large raised semi-circle dark wood podium and took a knee "I am Aiolos, I'm present and ready to uphold the council's justice." An old man cleared his throat above him. Aiolos wanted to sneer up at him. "Yes boy, we know who you are... Keep your position until I tell you otherwise. NEXT!" The ancient's voice echoed through the chamber.
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:56 am

The Bound Grounds were alive with the sounds of clashing keyblades. Three young acolytes rushed at their senior hoping to catch her off guard. Rem smirked as the three boys rushed her. She made a show of blocking their weak attacks and then easily disarmed them. Her crystalline keyblade glimmered in the sunlight that baked the Bound Grounds. She laughed light heartedly as her three juniors moaned at the failed attack.

"Not good enough you three." Rem said energetically. She knocked the hood of the middle of the trio. She reprimanded the young man as kindly as she could. "Reis your supposed to be the leader of your trio yet you train the least. There are no weak soldiers under a strong commander but your problem is that well your weak."

Before Reis could speak or Rem could continue an attendant approached quickly and bowed to Rem. "Lady Rem it is time for you to meet the elders." The Attendant spoke swiftly and then motioned for Rem to quickly follow. Rem sighed she had almost forgotten today was the day. She quickly looked back at the boys and smiled sadly.

"This was our last training session for a while. I dont know how long i'll be gone or to where. Keep training boys and we'll have another match next I return." The three boys wished her good luck. She quickly followed the attendant to the elders. When she entered she frowned ever so slightly at who was already there. Aiolos, the stuck up prick. He was always so straight laced, at least from what Rem had seen. He was handsome enough and skilled as all hell but damn it he could lighten up a little. She turned to the elders and spoke quickly.

"I have arrived elders you needed me?" She looked to Aiolos. Then her eyes widened. "Wait please elders tell me your joking that i'm being paired with this bastard!" she wined like a jealous child. She was quickly silenced by a glare from the elders. The head elder held her silver eyes with his grey ones for a few moments before speaking.

"For now Rem you will stay and wait. NEXT."
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 am

A cackling was heard as the next figure entered the room. Striding up to the podium he took a mock bow smiling wickedly all the while. His red eyes seemed to glow as his attention moved from the council to the one called Rem. His ravenous stare did not break even as he addressed the council. "Vouge...reporting as ordered..." His flame red hair grew from his head with each tip ending in a wickedly sharp black metal spikes. "My blade is thirsty....and so am I...we better get going soon." As if to emphasize that he wasn't joking he drew his keyblade from beneath his black cloak.

The blade was long with a mix of black and red spikes that twisted out at various angles. They Key consisted of three wickedly curved teeth that looked more like the fangs of a beast than that of a key. The handle was als spiked but in such a way that the wielder needed to wound themselves to be able to hold it. Vouge seemed not to care about the spikes at all because he drew his tong from the handle to the top licking it, eyes blazing with an unnatural hunger. "Yessss....we will soon taste many new keyblades...but i wonder...what HERS tastes like...."

The council dismissed him and he moved to stand next to Rem not even once breaking his stare. When he reached her he leaned in and whispered into her ear. "Don't get in my way...Asmodeus has been known to act upon its thirsts....with or without my permission...." As he said this he once again licked his blade and then kept moving until he stood a few feet away continuing his stare.
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:21 am

"THERE WILL BE ORDER OR THERE WILL BE BLOOD!" The head elder sprang up shouted. He was surprisingly spry. "KNEEL!" he commanded. "Now..." Just then he was interrupted by a shriveled woman to his right. "I think these vulgar youths need a lesson. They clearly have no respect for this council. Don't let them off."

"I will not take orders from you council member Dirsha. I am the presiding member, perhaps YOU need a lesson in respect." That was enough to silence Dirsha's complaints. "Though misguided, she does have a point. The only one who approached us properly shall decide. Rise Aiolos"

Aiolos stood as commanded. He'd seen and of course heard the cocky she-blader (OOC I'm totally copyrighting that word XD) burst into the room like a raging heartless, but a part of him liked the blatant disrespect of the elders. Then Vouge came in and evened her out, which was what they were all about right? Balance?

"The proper way to deal with this situation is..................." an awkward silence filled the room. "To continue without reprimand." He said finally. Dirsha scoffed and the head elder harumphed a bit, but there was really nothing else they could say about it without looking even stupider than they already did. "Go kneel with them while we deliberate Aiolos." was all he could muster.

Aiolos walked over then kneeled especially close to Rem's ear "Remember, this is probably not the last time your fate will be in this "bastard"'s hands." With that said he grinned smugly making sure the point was driven home. Now completely ignoring her existence he addressed Vouge "Hey, I thought you were on probation for the trial incident." It'd been a while since he'd run into him, but everyone knew of the infamous trial incident.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 3:43 pm

"Sorry, I am just a quite bit late, aren't I?" Came a voice from the far end of the podium. A man dressed in formal attire although a strange blue tint among hte black suit. His keyblade was holstered at his side. It was shorter then your average keyblade, but had in it's tip what looked like a hole which was generating a red light. The keyblade was almost entirely sky blue, except for the tip which was a ruby red almost matching the strange red light. Although to a normal person it would seem weak or to small to be used, the council and others in the room with their training could see that the keyblade was almost alive in a sense as it seemed to morph it's colors and shape ever so slightly like the ice on Jupiter's moons. Although by his attire you would think he was a formal person, it is nearly the opposite. Anyone who knew him would know already that he was just trying to show off, or earn some brownie points.

"Hope I have not missed anything," He said as his closed and smiled whilst his hand ruffled his blue dyed hair. "Would be a shame." As he opened his eyes he noticed the council was not amused, so he shrugged and walked towards the middle of the room before giving a salute. "Regnbue, reporting for duty!" He accidentally had a smug look on his face, and one could see he was trying to stifle a laugh. "No, but seriously I am here as requested." His attitude suddenly went to a serious tone. "I take it I should go over with the others then? Sounds good." He said towards the council before walking off towards the others as he gave them all a wave with a large smile on his face.

(OOC Regnbue is pronounced sorta like, Rine-boo, but his nickname could be Reign, Hughs, or others lol))
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:20 pm

Vouge smiled wickedly as his mind faded back to the incident in question. He had one day awoken outside of what he now knew were the Bound Grounds but at the time to him it was just another unknown in a sea of unknowns. His only memory was that of intense pain and a thirst and insatiable thirst. He knew not what drove him to it but for some reason he felt that entering the building would allow him to quench this seemingly insatiable thirst. He walked up to the grand doors and pushed them open. They seemed surprisingly light for object of such massive size. He entered into pitch black darkness as the doors closed behind him.

He began to walk, driven forward by his thirst even without sight. He walked for what seemed like hours...or days he couldn't tell...the only thing he could sense was the thirst, which became greater the more he went. Soon it became the only thing he felt or sensed or heard, like the rush of a water fall ringing into his ears. Right at the moment he felt he could no longer bear it he felt a pressure weigh down upon him. He felt a voice ring out inside his mind and for a second the thirst stopped.

"WHAT IS IT THAT YOU WISH?", the voice boomed drowning out all else. "I....wish....to drink....I....must quench this thirst..." The voice boomed back, "WHAT IS IT THAT YOU THIRST FOR?" Without even thinking he screamed the answer as the thirst once again welled up inside him overtaking him and pouring like a torrent from his mouth. "I THIRST FOR POWER!"

The presence lifted and he was immediately surrounded with a bright light. As the light faded he found himself in the middle of an arena. He was now wearing black and red robes that had wicked spikes sprouting from his shoulders and arms. In his hands was a cobalt key-shaped blade that felt like it had belonged with him his entire life. He looked around and noticed others in similar but spike-less black hooded robes fighting each other with similar key-like blades. Take a few test swings he felt the thirst well up inside him.

His arm seemed to move on its own as he brought it up to block a weak overhead attack from an opponent. He smiled wickedly "My turn..." He reached in front of him and grabbed the opponent and dragged him off his feet bringing his blade down on top of his neck snapping it with the sheer force. The opponents blade disappeared and he felt a tiny increase in power. Reveling in the taste of combat he quickly moved across the field taking down opponents until his foes began to gang up on him in teams of twos and threes. He laughed as he met every challenge, sweat dripping from his skin as he took down each opponent in stride.

Soon there was only him and one other opponent. This one had robes of bright white and a key to match. It was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. The sheer power emanating from this opponent drove him forward. He charged forward and attacked like a wild beast. The opponent easily blocked every attack as if he was a child. This of course spurred him on more and more but the opponent never flinched or broke.

Soon he found himself on the defense barely blocking his opponents attacks, he was being toyed with. Soon enough he found himself on his back with a blade pointed at his throat. "Surrender..", the soft voice came from beneath he white hood. "NEVER", he screamed. "So be it. The white hooded figure raised the blade above his head ready for the death blow. Suddenly his keyblade came to life and flashed a violent red light. A clang was heard around the arena. Instead of the cobalt it had been before his blade had transformed into the spiked horror he had now. A name ringed out in his mind with the same voice as before. "Asmodeus" He was filled with a blood lust so powerful it raged within his ears until it was all he could hear.

He pushed back against his opponent jumping to his feet and attacking wildly this time breaking through the blocks and landing solid hits. His opponent back away a fear in the blue eyes seen beneath the hood as blood poured from the rips and tears staining the white robe a dark crimson. 'DIIE DIIIE DIIIIIIE", he said as he brought his blade down shattering the white blade into a thousand pieces.

As he stood over his broken scared opponent words poured from his mouth that were not his own. "Drink...Asmodeus...." On command the blade began to stretch and twist. He brought it behind his head and cracked it down upon his opponent. The now whip like blade sliced into the opponents skin as the blade began to hum at a high pitch as if it was singing. Each slice the sound became louder. This was the thirst he always heard...this was the thirst he craved to quench. The hooded figure started to crawl away underneath the onslaught screaming as the whip-key was brought down on her time and again. "MERCY MERCY I YIELD." She screamed as her hood fell from her head revealing blonde hair. She screamed as he brought the whip down one more time and as it connected her body went limp but her screaming continued. I YIELD I YIELD STOP PLEASE I BEG YOU I YIELD!" He smiled as he brought the blade down preparing for the final blow but stopped as a he noticed the 30 or so keys held by robed figures in black pointing at hiss throat. He hadn't even noticed them appear. The singing subsided as did the ringing in his ears although it was always there just...less now.

"I know not who you are...but keep your weapon low..and follow me.", the leader of the group said as the others lowered their blades. He followed the man as he was lead out of the arena and put into a dark cell. "Wait here..." He once again waited in darkness for what seemed like an eternity until he heard a click at the door which then swung open. A robed man walked in and looked him up and down. "Yes...he will do", was all the man said before he walked out. Shortly after he was released and was given the details of the Bound Grounds. He was to wait in his new room until the council came to get him...until then he was on probation. A man came by and asked for his name so he could be added to the roster. He thought for a minute and uttered one word. "Vouge."

Snapping back to reality he smiled again, "I am....but it seems the council needs someone of my talents for a special task...." He turned and was once again silent as the newcomer entered the room.

Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 7:41 pm

"Ah, I see." Aiolos nodded. He was deeply disturbed by the council's recent series of rash decisions. Vouge already had a reputation as being the most ruthless wielder in his class. Was it a good idea to send him out on probation? He shook his head. It wasn't for him to decide, as much as he questioned their methods, the council was the council. They made it clear on many occasions throughout his training that they were not to be challenged.

"FOR THE LOVE OF KEYHOLES KNEEL!" The head member shook with rage. He was on the verge of calling it all off. Assuming that everyone would have the good sense to kneel, he turned around resuming the deliberation. "You better do what he says." Aiolos whispered at Regnbue. "If you don't he's going to let Dirsha have her way with you." He snickered

After a few more whispers and hand gestures the council turned to address the 4 wielders. "It has been decided. The 4 of you are to be partnered." Aiolos remained kneeling "Permission to speak?" He called out. "Very well Aiolos, stand." With his eyes still fixed on the ground he rose slowly. "I don't feel I am ready." He grinned inwardly at his intellect. He'd work the system. If they held him back he wouldn't have to deal with such an in-cohesive group dynamic.

Of course the head council member didn't get the title by being stupid... He looked down at each one of them and did something he very rarely did, he smiled. The curl in his lips was a mischievous one. "Aiolos, my dear boy... not only are you ready to be partnered, you are going to LEAD your partners." Dirsha gasped "OBJECTION!" She shrilled "Why not make the spiked one the leader!? Look at him! He's perfect! Blind justice for ALL without hesitation! That's what we need! I've got a good feeling about him!"

A deafening THUD bounced off the chamber's walls as the head councilman brought his hand down and his long neglected Keyblade materialized, splintering the wooden podium. "SILENCE, if I hear one more WORD out of you Dirsha You will spend the rest of your days working in the kitchens!" He looked at everyone in the room in turn, both council member and Keyblade wielder. "Are there any other objections to what has been decided? Now is the time to speak freely."
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:52 am

Rem had been unable to respond to Aiolos before everything crazy. Though She wouldn't respond to Vouge at that exact moment. She new of the incident but she was not afraid of him. She respected his strength and skill but she held no fear for him. She nearly Facepalmed at Regnbue's, who she just called Reign, nonchalance at being late. Finally after scrunching her face at what the head councilman was saying and doing and well Lady Dirsha's madness she turned to the one man in the room who could calm everything.

"Enough." A voice spoke with quiet authority. The entire room turned to the oldest councilor, Braska. He was well respected and had only recently stepped down from being head councilor in favor of his apprentice.

"Rufus i did not make you head councilor so you could suddenly change the rules. Making young Aiolos leader is folly for the boy doesn't respect us." Braska smiled good naturedly at Aiolos. "Not to say he wouldn't do well but he has no respect for authority and hates blindly following orders."

"But master he's the only one who bowed." Rufus pointed out. Braska laughed loudly. Rufus' eyes scrunched he wondered why his master was laughing.

"The only reason young Aiolos shows any respect is the same reason you did as a boy. To how was it you've both put it to me separately ah yes 'To not have to deal with this kind of council bullshit'. The kind that's going on right now. By the way Rufus you will be repairing that podium yourself. I may no longer be head councilor but i am still Grand Master of this place. There will be no leader they were supposed to be two separate pairs but you in your wisdom my boy have put them as a team of four which may be smart. These four are equals in skill which is why I put their names forward for pairing."

Rem smiled at the elder's words. She finally responded to Aiolos. She turned to Aiolos.

"Your right and i owe you one for before even now. I keep forgetting that your stuffy attitude is mostly an act." She simply waved at Reign and turned back to the front as Grand Master Braska stepped forward.

"As i said you four are to be a team. This is a change and there shall be no true leader among you. The four of you have different specialties and certain situations will cause one of you to TAKE leadership. For some of you..." Braska rolled his eyes. "Who am i kidding none of you younglings like authority so you will have to truly gain each others respect for i know you will come across situations where if one of you doesn't lead THAT particualr situation you'll all die." Braska spoke sternly at the end and gave them a face that made even the bloodthirsty youth flinch.

"Anything else that is needed to tell or give them before we gift them each with a basic magic and their armor needed for world transportation?" Braska asked the rest of the council.

Last edited by Comixtheinsane on Sun Dec 16, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:56 am

"Now when you say have her way with me..." He said holding up his hand to his chin before noticing the look on the councils face growing into further anger. "Ah nevermind." He said as he knelt after being told to kneel. His eyes were closed s he smiled towards the council. Now that he is closer one could see the edges of his robes where his wrists were, seemed wrapped up as if to keep the robe at max length at all times.

"Well, this certainly is surprising," He said as his eyes continue to be closed and smile and look around to everyone only slightly opening his eyes. "All of us together eh? And each one of you has their own specialty, and own backstory." Reinbue furrowed his brow for a moment before he looked towards the council. "Ah! Debachury! three guys and 1 girl! I sorta like where this is going! Just like the many manga I've read...hmm, yes this will be fun." He then began walking comically to and fro between the three of them. "Yes, if we had a designated leader, Aiolos would certainly fit the bill, tall, handsome, definetly main character stuff, but ah look what we have here!" He said as we stopped at Vouge. "The mystery man with a horrible rumor about him, or was it truth? Oh did you by chance tranfer here in the middle of the semester?" He asked jokingly before moving on. "Ah, and here is the girl, Rem was it? Sexy, but cute body, prob good self asteem, perfect for a harem of the opposite kind, but what am I forgetting? Ah yes, myself." He said as he moved forward, eyes still closed. "The comic relief character with possible latent abilities, if this were a stage play the 4th wall would of been broken 10fold by now, hahah." He laughed at his own jokes as he noticed the council becomkign angry once more. "Ah, my bad." He said with a fake tone of apology as he kneeled once more.

He listened in on the rest of the councils speech taking in each and every word they said as he turned into his serious mode although his eyes remained closed, and smile stuck on his handsome face. After the final question or statement, could never tell with the council Reign thought, he spoke up. "Well I'd rather fancy a brand new Drive orb if you have one on hand." He smiled jokingly laughing to himself further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts RP   Kingdom Hearts RP Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts RP
Page 1 of 1