Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 am

Telzian sat a ways off pretending to sharpen his daggers silently observing the interaction between Giddeon and Attalone. He had placed the bowl beside Giddeon and moved away to keep his distance. He did not quite trust him yet and his gut was giving him a strange feeling, Telzian had learned long ago to trust his instincts. If Giddeon even made a single threatening move towards her he would not live to tell the tale. Until that point Telzian knew he would at least have to try and be nice, something he had never been good at faking. Shaking his head to clear his thoughts his mind settled on another matter, Seikatsu, the bastard had once again ran away from them leaving him to keep an eye on everyone. Once again he seemed to be the only person who didn't have a personal agenda for what to do with Attalone and he didn't like it. Merzan was constantly trying to pull them in one direction Seikatsu another...whenever he was around, and now they had picked up a straggler who had a yet unknown agenda. There was also their enemies to think about as well. Teslament was by far the biggest threat and for all they knew she could be searching for them right now. The last thing they needed was for that demon to come upon them with no cover or time to prepare.
Telzian sighed as he stood up and walked over to Attalone. "We need to move...Seikatsu will find us when he can and Merzan will catch up but we need to get moving. I will carry our friend here if I have to but right now we are way to in the open. Teslament or Kurasu could easily swoop down on us and this entire journey would be for naught. I promised Adonis i would protect you and that is what I mean to do. So I am making the decision. We move now..." Tezlian moved off to start breaking camp without waiting for an answer. He was feeling a feeling he didn't ever feel. He was afraid.
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:11 am

Merzan strolled back into camp casually, adjusting his pants to cover his disappearance. He didn't appear surprised to see Telzian already breaking camp as he moved to Giddeon. "I won't be left behind this time, Telzian. I'll carry our new friend, as I have experience moving the wounded."
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 2:59 am

Telzian turned around and punched Merzan in the stomach effectively knocking him out. He went into the woods and grabbed some logs and quickly made a makeshift sled using blankets from the camp. He picked up Giddeon and placed him gently on the sled and tied ropes to the end. The other end of the ropes he fastened into a harness around him so that they could gently move Giddeon without hurting his injury. He then broke the rest of the camp and packed more supplies onto the empty spots on the sled and into two backpacks they had for him and attalone and handed one to her. Picking up Merzan he nodded to Attalone and set out in the direction of the border. "Won't be left behind my ass...I'm done letting people stalk off whenever they want leaving the rest of us to bare the brunt of the work."
Back to top Go down
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 3:41 am

Attalone watched wide eyed as Telzian did all of this. She was a little frightened, but didn't know quite what to do. Taking the backpack she looked back at Giddeon and Merzan, sad and a bit bewildered that they were now both unconscious. Things had happened so fast. Who would have thought when Telzian brought that raven down with one of his daggers, that it would save their lives? The bird had been carrying a message "The griff sits still as a statue in the night. The wise man tames it now."

Someone had discovered them as they camped. It could have been one of the men that left Giddeon to die, mercenaries hoping to gain some extra coin and favor, or anyone else for that matter. Telzian took action immediately afterward and now here they were.

These events kept replaying in her mind as she trudged along silently with Telzian. They were hours into their journey, the sun was beginning to rise. Attalone was so tired she could barely keep her eyes open. She had to talk or she'd collapse from exhaustion "Do you know the way?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:02 pm

Telzian looked back at Attalone and saw that she was tired, he could hear the exhaustion in her voice. "It will not be long now...I know of an Inn not far from here. It is not the best but it will do for now. The innkeeper has been known to forget people for the right price. The food is not bad either." A few miles later the Inn appeared as they rounded a corner and, both completely exhausted, exerted the last of their strength rushing to the door. Upon entering Telzian stalked over to a man in the corner completely ignoring the man at the bar. After exchanged whispers and a bit of money changing hands Telzian returned with a key. "We have the third floor to ourselves. It is a special suite with many means of escape." Telzian went first up the stairs carrying Merzan and then Giddeon leaving them outside the room. He entered the room and returned 20 minutes later various bits of string and metal in his hands. "It is safe now..I removed all the traps along the escape routes. We are safe now." He walked over to a bed where he gently placed Giddeon onto it covering him up so he was warm then moved to do the same for Merzan. "Attalone" he said with rare sincerity and caring in his voice, "Please rest. I will take some further measures to protect us and then rest myself later."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 12:46 pm

..."They were just here.." Kurasu said aloud to himself as he came upon the old encampment. He looked around the area for clues on which way they may had gone, but it seems Telzian didn't leave a thing behind. The only first solid thing found was the vomit of another, perhaps they were sick and or injured, he thought as he continued looking upon the scene. After finding no substantial clues he began looking for trail marking, which he indeed found. Bent gress, broken tee limbs along the floor, they were defintely heading in this one direction. Kurasu smiled as he began his trek on the path.

It was many many hours later until the trail marking seemed to lead onward, but as the trail came out of the forest, bits of tracking became noneffective. Sighing, he spied a small inn along the way. "Well I could use a pint or two." He thought to himself as he quickly got to the inn. When he walked into the bar section of the inn, some of the questionable people looked upon Kurasu with a hint of fear, or expectancy. He was a high ranking Captain after all. "Bartender, two pints of your finest Greensman Ale, please." He asked as he pulled out some gold coins.

After grabbing the ale he walked over to en ampty eat across the bar, sitting down and drinking as he pondered on the situation of things.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:55 am

Telzian left the room after some contemplation and decided to inquire as to purchasing more supplies. As he rounded the corner out of the hallway to their rooms he stopped suddenly and dashed back into the shadows. "How can Kurasu have found us..." He pondered in a voice barely above a whisper. He peered back around the corner carefully and observed Kurasu carefully. It seemed he was just enjoying a drink and was completely oblivious to their presence. Telzian stalked backwards up the stairs and back into the room. "Attalone...there is danger downstairs..when i leave barricade the door and if i am not back in an hour wake Merzan and get going. There is an escape route in the back panel behind his bed. Do not open the door for anyone....." That being said he donned a long hooded cloak which hid his face and hair completely all except for his eyes which seemed to glow a deep crimson in the dark. Heran down the stairs and stalked his way among the patrons, with tongue and purse of silver he soon had the entire bar rioting, a well place bluff here, a thrown voice taunt there and a few greedier patrons tipped off was all it took before the bar turned into a battle royale. Tezlian watched as a man was thrown face first into Kurasu's table spilling his pints everywhere. Timing it correctly he sent a small silver dagger flying at Kurasu which barely missed and lodged itself in the wall a few inches from his head. At the same time he removed his hood and turned to leave the bar making sure Kurasu could see him as he left.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:04 pm

"The cornered mouse fights the cat." Kurasu said to himself calmly as he finished the one ale that was still in his hand. "The others must be here as well, butthey are of no concern to me currently." he thought to himself as he got up. His tall stature just from standing caused the riot to pay attention to him as they suddenly realized exactly who was witnessing their illegal behavior of participating in a bar fight. "I do not have time for you lowly vermin, kindly settle down yourselves." he said as he slammed his hand on the table causing vines to grow fast as speed which wrapped and held every patron down.

Kurasu began to walk out, but beforehand gave the barkeep twenty gold pieces. "I apologize for the damage on that one table." He clearly gave way more then the single table was worth, but it was known that Captain Kurasu was generous with money.

He walked out of the door to see Telzian a mere ten feet away. "Sir Telzian," he began with an official voice. "I am here to evaluate your power. it seems a certain, how can I put it, ah Bitch, that's a good way to name her, is afraid of you. She is convinced you have something special." Kurasu said as he began to draw his two handed great sword off his back, which no normal person could even lift.

"I have no intention of harming you, or any of your group which must be shacked up inside. I would like you to come at me," he said as he slammed his sword into the ground like holding a shield. "Do be careful not to include the bar in an attack though, they are in rough times thanks to the leadership of Claude the Douche."
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 7:50 pm

The bartender ducked back after the fight ended, closing the bar. Fights weren't unheard of, and often left the bar needing a restock. he wouldn't be missed for a while. He made sure to lock the doors behind him, turning straight towards an old secret passage to the third floor. The passage door behind the bed was often unused, and took a while to open. So much for entering quietly, though nobody outside the room would notice the noise over the ruckus downstairs...

He didn't enter the room very far, holding up his arm to show his dragon tattoo. "I was expecting you much sooner than this, Princess. But what's done is done.I believe you came here for my information. It's an old story, and one that's often mis-told..."

"200 years ago, in the land once known as the Jungles Of Eternity, 5 Tardrans visited for diplomatic reasons. They were to discuss growing problems with a group of entities called Immortals. There seemed to be infighting among them, and it threatened the safety of the great city. As the Oracle could see the results of events, it was believed that this could end without escalation with minor intervention."

"For the first time, the Oracle was wrong. Something interfered with her powers, and the visions were incomplete. The ancient Tardrans fought against the Immortal threat, attempted to stand against their mighty power. All released the Dragon's Rite to Level 2, and could have beaten any army on the continent with ease at that might."

"All but one was slaughtered on the spot. All but one did not survive the first hour of the fight. The last... He released the Dragon's Rite as far as he could, unleashing all the way to Level 5. And still, even with all the power of a dragon a human could wield, he could barely survive the first day."

"There were many casualties. The resulting powers clashing devestated the heart of the jungle, causing it to lose its magic. Without the magic, the jungle died, leaving only an eternal desert. Dragon magic seems to react poorly in the face of Immortal magic."

"But it didn't matter. Even with the strongest level of the Dragon's Rite released, he was no match for the Immortals. He was slain, and after he fell the Immortals turned on each other. None survived the fight. No civilians escaped. No creatures escaped the backlash of the powers clashing. No Immortal left the destruction they made."

"Or so everyone thought. There are rumors of an ageless witch in the services of the castle, and if what I hear is correct then she matches the description of one of the Immortals. Beyond another Immortal, I know of no sure way to kill one. But there are rumors... A power as old and as great, might of dragons no Tardran has ever dared search for, could stand a chance."

"But that is all I know, the Truth I was told to pass on to you. I hope it proves of use, Princess. Be wary, a Captain in stark white armour is near. Followed your friend outside, I believe. I cannot interfere, though I do wish you luck."

And with his duty finished, he left the room the way he came.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:32 am

Telzian drew his daggers and immediately charged at Kurasu. Right before he reached him however he vanished in a puff of smoke. his disembodied voice rang out across the area. "I know not why she is afraid of me but I cannot let you harm Attalone...or report back to the...bitch....as you so endearingly called her....if you wish to know my power I shall show you." The light began to dim around Kurasu until it was so dim that he could not see anything around him. Telzian, equally blind relied upon his other senses to locate Kurasu and sense the battle field around him. "Welcome to my world Kurasu...welcome to the shadow games." He launched himself forward and smiled as he felt his daggers bite flesh. It was a shallow wound, after all he didn't want to cause permanent harm to his friend. "I will drag you to hell before I let you get away from here..."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:07 pm

"Very good Telzian, but you'll have to have much more power if you are to protect Attalone." Kurasu said as he drew his two handed sword off his back. "I've been welcomed into your world, now come have a taste of my own the world of..." He paused as he readied his massive sword and just as he swung it in a frontal cone swing. "Light!" A cone shaped section opened up in the deep shadows revealing Telzian for a mere second as Kurasu launched himself toward him, readying his blade, but instead hitting him directly with the hilt into Telzian's stomach. "You know, I myself do not know the reason, but..." He said as he touched Telzians left shoulder softly. "I have a theory, but first a question." He asked as light began to emit out of Kurasu's facemask of the helmet while it opened to look into Telzian's eyes. "You do not know who your parents are....do you?" He asked in a sense that Telzian may get what it is Kurasu was insinuating.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:08 pm

Telzian grunted as the hilt hit his stomach and he could already feel the bruise forming. His eyes narrowed as he heard Kurasu's question. "No...I did not know them...", he said as a thought that made his blood turn cold passed through his brain. He brought his arms up in an X and jabbed the pommels of his daggers into the sides of Kurasu's helmet while simultaneously kicking off his chest in a back flip skidding away into the darkness. "Why ask about my parents when you have trouble remembering who YOU are...Adonis..."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 3:12 am

Kurasu grew silent as the words dug into him. "Telzian." He began as he placed the tip of his sword into the ground. "It's less of a memory loss, and more of a...binding contract." He said seriously. "Anyway, back to theory..." He said as he placed his fists together, pulled them apart, and slammed them into each other once again as a bright light as powerful as a Solar Flare was emitted. Kurasu again, but with greater speed as he lacked his sword launched toward Telzian, and in a quick motion got him into a full nelson. "What if...I were to tell you, I may know just who it is who is your mother, but your father.....well I do not know yet, or hope I do not know yet." he said in a mysterious way.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 4:37 pm

Telzian grunted and strained against the hold that Kurasu held him in. "I do not care...who my mother is...and you can keep whatever devil's deal it is to acquire such information." Telzian lifted his arms and then brought them down centering his weight into his knees bending them simultaneously with his arms breaking Kurasu's grip. He then swung his right arm back slamming his elbow into the side of Kurasu's head. He repeated the same move with his left and then shifted his weight onto one leg kicking back with the other straight into Kurasu's stomach sending him flying. Running after him he jumped landing on kurasu's stomach. Kneeling down on his stomach he held one arm down with his foot at the wrist and the other with his left hand. He put a blade to Kurasu's neck and coldly stated, "It will take more than that for you to even live to see Attalone..."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 5:42 pm

"You will not kill me, Telzian." He said without breaking his calm face. "And nie will I kill you as there is no reason to, and I do hope my theory is correct." He said before vines began growing from where his hand was touched to the ground which entwined around Telzian's hand and arm tugging him off of Kurasu. "I will live on to protect Attalone, and at the same time I must capture her, until the day that my deviled contract is over, and I am returned my memories." Kurasu slipped off his gauntlets, and removed his helmet revealing his white hair. "I look like Teslament in a way, do I not?" He asked as he landed a solid punch into his chest. "Indeed, my memories have been robbed from me, and I intend to get them back." He said as he lifted Telzian by his shirt off the ground. Looking into his eyes Kurasu said, "Help me, no single one of you can defeat Teslament, but....you are the key....Son of Teslament, half immortal, Telzian." He said seriously as it seemed that everything around went quiet for the sudden drama. "If I am too believe my theory is correct anyway." He said as he let go of Telzian.
Back to top Go down
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:47 pm

Alone in the barricaded room, Attalone tried to find some peace. It was an awfully helpless feeling to know the others were fighting. She longed for a day to come where she herself would be formidable, no longer having to be the object of so much protection.

She sat on the cold wooden floor with her back against the side of Giddeon’s bed. Breathing very deeply she imagined herself descending a stairwell, becoming more relaxed with each step. Half way down she started to feel as if she were floating. Upon reaching the bottom of the stairs she was fully immersed in a state of deep relaxation. In her mind’s eye she was back in the chambers of her youth. She picked this place to retreat to as it was where she’d known the most comfort in her life.

Running over to her bed and flopping onto the soft down filled top cover, she noticed her favorite dolls resting on her pillows. “Oh Princess Foxglove, and Prince Dennson how I’ve missed you!” She giggled and picked them up. They looked just as she remembered, soft and innocent. She played with them for a bit before she remembered her favorite looking glass. It was hanging on a wall above the vanity. Never had anyone owned such a lovely mirror. Glass as clear as crystal, trimmed in gold. She used to spend hours looking into it, playing pretend with the girl on the other side.

Attalone got off the bed, and stepped up to greet her old friend. But what she saw she wasn’t expecting. Her face was beaten, bloodied, and bruised. Her hair was a tangled mess, and she was naked. She gasped and nearly dropped her dolls as she took 3 steps back.

Clutching Princess Foxglove, and Prince Dennson tighter than ever, she ran to her wardrobe and threw it open. A mass of ugly black moths flew from it, and revealed it’s empty innards.

Suddenly the door to her chambers flew open, slamming against the wall. The mirror fell, shattering dramatically. Claude stumbled into the room with a flagon of ale in his hand. No doubt he had been drinking straight out of it. The back of her neck tingled as a feeling of familiarity started to reveal itself. He was humming some kind of Rulmen tune, of course to her all the songs of Rulmen sounded like funeral dirges.

She looked around frantically for a place to escape, but the room was changing. It was getting smaller, and darker. Wordlessly he sauntered up and grabbed her by the neck. His grip tightened with every passing second. Attalone struggled madly, but he was just too strong. She did however, manage to knock the flagon out of his other hand. “CUNT!” He cursed her loudly, but still didn’t loosen his grip as the ale flew in every direction.

It was then he saw the dolls. With his now freehand he ripped them from her fingers. He had an evil look in his eye as he made sure Attalone was watching him. Her struggling was weakening as she teetered on the brink of unconsciousness, but her eyes were still on him. Claude spit on the dolls first, their soft bodies now wet and dirty. Tears streamed down Attalone’s cheeks as Claude then bit their heads off, threw them on the ground and stomped on them.

The scene was done changing now. It was that pitch black room, the one she swore to herself she’d never remember. “No!” she wanted to scream but the hand on her throat forbid it. The bed was a stark contrast to the one in her chambers. It felt as hard as stone when he threw her onto it. He beat and pinched her before he thrust himself in heartlessly, lovelessly, and angrily. He started humming a breathy version of the same dreadful song as he went. When he was finally done with her, he made it a point to shove her exhausted abused body to the floor and rub her face in a puddle of the spilt ale.

A violent tremor shook the inn and all those inside it. A large split occurred directly between Telzian and Kurasu. Bottles toppled from the barkeep’s shelves, and glasses from the bar. Another split branching from the first made it’s way directly underneath Kurasu. The floor gave way and the man they sometimes knew as the Dark Adonis fell into the cavernous earth.

Vocalizations of terror and disgust were exiting her mouth when she came back to awareness. Attalone had unknowingly been destroying the furniture in the room. The pitcher of water was on the ground, the dresser was turned over and the table on the far side of the room was now nothing more than a glorified pile of splinters.

Everything calmed once she was back, including the tremor. She fell to her knees, a sobbing mess. Then as quickly as she started she stopped crying. Along with her crying, her heart almost stopped as well. For it was at that moment she realized why the stew had disagreed with her.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:34 pm

Telzian's eyes flashed wildly as Kurasu accused him of the vile parentage. He felt the anger well up inside him like a geyser. The pressure became unbearable as he felt it flow forth from him. HIM!....HALF IMMORTAL.....SPAWN OF THAT BITCH! NEVER IMPOSSIBLE! HE WOULD NOT EVER BELIEVE IT. Suddenly he was deep within his own mind upon a familiar battlefield. A mirror image of himself appeared in front of him, a smug look on its face. "I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! I AM NOT THE SPAWN OF ONE SUCH AS HER!" The other self just smiled more. "Well...for one who is trying so hard to deny his parentage.....you really are doing an admirable job defending it." SHUT UP! "Oh...my dear self....no...I don't think I will...foolish me...silly me...STUPID ME!" The smug face slowly became twisted and contorted with intense rage. He began to kick Telzian repeatedly while insulting him. "USELESS ME.....DAFT ME....STUPID STUPID ME!" Each insult was accented with a kick, each more heavy than the last. "You...are a worthless SWINE." The Telzian on the floor took each kick as he spiraled deep into depression.

The mirror Telzian wound up for the finishing kick. "You...are worthless....once I finish you...I will finally take control and I will kill all of them...Kurasu....Adonis....Merzan....the injured bastard....Attalone...oh yes...I will take my time with her...she will beg for mercy as i throw her to the ground and use her and abuse her until she cries....she will cry out begging me to stop...begging YOU...to stop asking why you are doing this...not knowing that its really me...everything you hate...yes....I will do that...and then...i will torture her...I will maker her bleed...tiny cuts all over her to start...and then I will pour salt on them....and then make them deeper...and repeat the process over and over until her mind breaks....and then...I will force feed her Kurasu...and Merzan...raw....making her eat them....and then when she has finally given up all hope...I will just leave her there...crying and alone....and she will forever remember that her dear friend...Telzian...betrayed her."

As he finished his monologue he brought the kick forward but it stopped suddenly. Looking down the mirror Telzian saw a sight that filled him with pure fear. The true Telzian had caught his leg and crushed it to powder. He stood as the mirror fell to the ground clutching his new stump screaming in pain and terror. True Telzian was cool but was surrounded with flames, his face a stern mask, his eyes, deep pools of pure wrath. "You...will never....harm them....get back to the shadows where you belong...next time I see you...it will be our last meeting..." Telzian walked forward slowly as the mirror image crawled back in terror. He quickly closed the gap and grabbed the mirror by its neck and raised it into the air. He looked himself in the eyes as he began to squeeze, flames pouring from him incinerating his mirror self. In his own eyes he saw the truth..and he crushed himself into dust.

He was brought back to himself suddenly as the ground rumbled and he felt Kurasu let go of him just as a a rift appeared between them as the ground was rent in twain. "This isnt over...Kurasu....I WILL KILL YOU IF I NEED TO....AND THEN I WILL KILL THAT BITCH MOTHER OF MINE...." As if to answer him the ground again split under Kurasu and he plummeted into the depths. The rumbling immediatly stopped and Telzian slammed his fist into the groudn screaming in rage. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SWEAR IT KURASU...ADONIS...SEIKATSU....I WILL END THIS....YOU HEAR ME....I WILL END THIS ALL!"
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:03 pm

Kurasu attempted to hold onto his sword, but lost his grip as his massive sword stood in the earth while he fell endlessly into the depths. "Shit!" He exclaimed as his body would bounce off several rocks and formations slowly chipping away his silver white armor, leaving it dented and shredded. As his broken helmet collided with a stone he drifted into a barely conscious state while his mind began to drift into the past.

A large battlefield lay before his view as thousands were in constant war fighting, and killing each other. Each several thousand backed by another immortal of the seven. Four immortals defended the cities with all their might while two worked together to bring an end to everything around them, the ones who started the whole war. While one last immortal skipped out on the battle, going into hiding, but who was who?

His memories continuously flashed before him as it viewed upon each battlefield. The four immortals who were deemed on the good side, Envy, Lust, Gluttony, and even Sloth. They were fighting to their last breathe using all of their energy as they actually began to take mighty wounds. "Where is Greed?" One yelled out in questions as they continued to take the beating from their losing battle. Sloth began to retreat towards the group as he heard the question. Very lazily spoken he said, "I saw him run off, he's gone awal on us."

"That bastard," Another, Lust, spoke up as she continiously while she blocked several arrows heading in their direction. "I still cannot believe she has this much power, how long has she been planning this?"

"And I cannot believe she got...him on their side.." Lust said sadly as she collapsed to the floor. "I need to rest and regain my stamina," She said as she retreated into their castle which was base for their defense.

"I'll cover for you," Sloth said as he rushed back into battle as suddenly his chest was pierced by a long shaft of ice. "N..no!" He said as he collapsed although still alive.

"Sloth!" The two other immortals yelled out as they ran towards him, but suddenly stopped in thier tracks as two lances of ice just grazed them.

"Hah hah hah..." Came the beautiful yet deadly laugh of Teslament. "It looks like you lose this battle, and I'll take the world for mine." Said Wrath, or Teslament as she taken up as her name.

"You bitch!" The two yelled as they launched attacks towards her, but were suddenly blocked by a man wearing silver white armor, weilding a two handed sword.

"Not a chance," Kurasu, Power, said as he stood tall.
"How you could you turn to her side?!" Yelled Envy followed by Gluttony saying, "We trusted you, you claimed you were on our side!"

"Oh, but things change, do they not, my love?" Teslament spoke to Kurasu as the two looked upon with horror. "Now, do away with these cretins Kurasu." She said as Kurasu mearly bowed his head, not a word spoken as if i a trance. Kurasu wielded his sword and slammed it into the earth causing a small quake to form around them, powerful enough to bounce the three into the air. Before they hit the ground Kurasu went in and swung his massive sword hitting all three at once, but with the flat edge of the blade, knocking them far far away as Teslament believed them to be incompasitated. "Lust is missing, Kurasu incade their fort, find her and kill her."

"Of course my lady." He said respectively as he ran into said fort. It was a long time of running between corridors as he still has yet to find her, but as he turned one unlucky corner he found himself getting kicked square in the face by Lust as she then summoned vines to hold Kurasu down.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked as tears rolled down her face and onto his armor, glisting in the now moonlight.
"I do so because she is my love." He replied in an almost robotic voice.

"No, that isn't true! It must'n be!" Lust yelled out once more as she grabbed his white hair to pull his head up to look straight into her eyes. "Tell me, what am I to you now?" She asked as she tried to use her willpower over nature to see the truth in his eyes.

"You are an enemy of Teslament, you must be defeated." He replied still in his robotic trance.

What she felt was neither a lie, or the truth as her sobbing face still continuously drained tears. "I...I've lost you...now..there is one thing left to do." She said as she placed her hands around his neck. "I can';t do it..." She said as she released her hands from his neck, but instead taking out a small blade wrapped in her vines. The vines swung about as one strangled Kurasu, and one wrapped around her own neck as readied the dagger to stab herself. "I am going to become part of you. I may never see him again, but this is my only chance.." She thought as she stabbed herself. Green lights hovored all around her as he body was quickly absorbed into the vines, transfering into Kurasu. His body convulsed as she entered into him. His white hair suddenly began to turn black as his eyes went red and green and his armor began to shatter leaving red and black clothes that would one day be trademark Dark Adonis.

After few moments he rose as he looked at himself. "Lust...." He said as he drew tears. "I won';t let your sacrifice be in vain." Kurasu, now Seikatsu, said as the first ever double immortal, Power and Lust walked out to face Teslament.

"Kurasu! What took so long?" She asked as she saw his visage. "And what happened to you?"

"I am fine my dear, come here, we have completed our mission." He said as he held his arms open.

Teslament smiled at the idea of finally realizing her dream of obtaining such power as she went in to hold him. Suddenly her eyes grew wide as she only then noticed that he was no longer under her control. "Wait!" Was all she was able to squeeze out as Seikatsu rammed the special dagger into herside, but this time using his power to drain her of her own.

"You will no longer have the power to overturn continents. "I cannot kill you, but you shall be deemed to serve a family for the rest of time. To whom I do not know, but this is goodbye as we both will lose our memories of this." A very bright light shone as the battle all around stoppedto view the light. In the end the two lied their, silent and motionless, but not dead.

As the memories faded, he suddenly awoke, and as he was about to hit the bottom of the depth he swung is arm out, digging vines into the walls to save himself. Breathing hard and recovering from the headache the memories were giving him. He began to climb the depths back up as if climbing out of hades himself.
Back to top Go down
Kitsune

Kitsune

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:19 am

Merzan groaned as he woke up on the floor of the room, knocking some of the clutter off his back. "That's it, you just volunteered for technique demonstrations Tel-" He blinked as he looked around, confused. "Who- What happened?! Princess, are you alright? Who did this? Where is Telzian?" Just outside the window, the crack in the earth was clear and visible. It was hard to miss, even though he only glanced toward the glass.

Merzan got up as quickly as he could, stumbling a bit as he made his way to Attalone. He paused as he reached her, unsure of what to do. He was so used to being told what was needed to be known by the Oracle, he wasn't sure what to do or how to react without knowing guidance from the future. Figuring out who's a friend and who's a foe, learning how people react to old habits he's made from being told what was needed to be done, it was new to him. He never understood how so many people could do it so easily, and now he had to start on his own while feigning skill and competence.

All he could do was guess and hope he protected the princess the right way. And at the moment, his gut told him to get as far from the fault line as they could manage. "What's wrong? Where's the messenger? Can you stand? The fault line outside... I don't think we can stay here."
Back to top Go down
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:10 am

"Merzan!" Attalone snapped out of her shocked state "Giddeon, we have to take Giddeon!" She cried rushing over to him. She frantically tried putting him over her shoulder, but there was no way she'd be able to do it alone. She motioned Merzan over to help carry him. It was odd to her he didn't know what to do. He always knew what to do! "Telzian! Telzian!" She yelled at the top of her lungs hoping he'd hear her over all the confused noises coming from downstairs. They needed to leave NOW, and one of the many escapes he'd mentioned earlier would be just the ticket to lose Kurasu.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptyThu May 03, 2012 7:13 pm

Telzian got up and internally chastised himself for his lapse of control. He was better than this...crazy wrath parent or not...he was Telzian...the Crimson Phantom...he never let his emotions get the better of him...ever. He cleared his thoughts and immediately moved to take control of the situation. They needed to get Attalone out of here as soon as possible, he had a secret hold out a mile from here, he hated to use it for he would never be able to use it again once her brought people there but he had no choice. He stalked his way around to the back of the Inn and saw a man poking around the secret back entrance that led right to their suite. He snuck up on his and put one dagger to his throat and another to the mans back pricking him lightly with it. The man tensed as he felt his energy drain from him through the small hole made by the dagger. "Who...are you..." Telzian asked with a voice of cold steel. "I...I was just lookin for a place ta piss. HONEST!" Telzian cut the mans throat while simultaneously driving his dagger into the mans spine. Energy flowed into him and he felt revitalized as the man gurgled his final death gurgles. He dragged the corpse over to a nearby bush and dumped it there knowing the creatures of the wild would be fed well tonight.

He opened the passage and went up the stairs and opened the secret wall, walking into the room. He saw Attalone frantically trying to pick up Giddeon and Merzan just standing there with a confused look on his face. He questioned none of it but picked up Giddeon and grabbed his bag. "Attalone...we need to move...I have a place a mile from here where we can lie in wait for a few weeks...it is hidden well by means both magical and physical. We must move now..." Turning to Merzan he said, "I don't know or care what it wrong with you...we are moving...you can either stay here...or come with us...either way snap out of it..." He turned and led Attalone outside the building.
Back to top Go down
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:29 am

Attalone followed Telzian out of the earthquake ravaged inn. The path they took to the secret hold meandered through hills, twisted relentlessly, and ended with a fork in the road. Instead of picking a path they doubled back, branched off, and came to another fork in the road. They took the left path, looking over their shoulders as they went. After what seemed like ages, they came upon an abandoned farm. Attalone was puzzled. Although it was secluded, it didn't seem very secure. She thought it best not to complain as Telzian led them to the barn. Surely there was something more to this.

The barn’s floor was straw covered and dirty. It was apparent that the previous occupants hadn't bothered cleaning it out before their departure. Without a word Telzian gently set Giddeon down and walked towards the middle of the dilapidated structure. He then knelt on the disgusting floor, feeling around for something. A few seconds and a quick upward jerk later, a large trapdoor came up. Telzian motioned them all forward.

Once they'd descended the stairs, Telzian meticulously patrolled the property and set a few traps. Satisfied no one had followed, he headed back to the barn. Giddeon didn't move when Telzian picked him up, but he groaned softly. The long trek was finally at an end, giving Giddeon the chance to get the rest a recovering man needs.

Telzian pulled the door closed behind him. The coolness of the large root cellar hit him when he reached the bottom. They would have a very pleasant stay. Though it was too dark to see anything, he knew there were shelves of preserved vegetables stocked to capacity. There was even some jerky in one of the corners. Having memorized the layout it was easy for him to find the cot on the side wall. Merzan quickly acquainted himself with the surroundings as well. Apparently the few moments of light there'd been while Telzian was patrolling had been enough for him to get a feel of how the cellar was set up. He moved a large barrel of water to Giddeon's bedside, making it much more convenient to tend to the injured man .

Attalone felt lost in the dark subterranean hideout. She stumbled around that cellar for the duration of their stay. It was hard to say how long they’d dwelled in the barn’s underbelly. The days ran together as they bided their time. There were long stretches of silence, but things always got lively when Giddeon would wake from his fevers. He always had something entertaining to say despite the agony of recovery.

When Giddeon was able to get out of bed, Telzian and Merzan finally deemed it safe to move on. Even the muted light of the inside of the barn seemed blinding as they took the first steps out of their cool sanctuary. "Watch your step Giddeon, if you fall we'll have to spend another eternity down there waiting for you to heal." Attalone teased.
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 12:55 am

With a soft chuckle, Giddeon grinned and made a grandiose bow.

"With your bedside manner, I might not mind getting wounded again M'lady!"

Over his time in bedrest, one thing Giddeon had done was develop a connection with his newfound protectors, namely Attalone, who had spent the most time with him, talking to him every day and keeping him company throughout his time in recovery. While indeed opening up his mindset to allow him to be more open and less diversional with her in conversation, he still periodically teased and flirted with her.

As he rose to a standing position, Giddeon sighed and rested a hand on his belt.

"I'll say this much though, I do need to get back into shape. It's been almost a month since I lifted my sword arm, and I'm certain it shows."
Back to top Go down
Abandicoot

Abandicoot

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:21 am

"I'd rather not risk it if you don't mind." Attalone laughed loudly. "And I wouldn't fret over getting out of shape, I'm sure Telzian or Merzan would be happy to help you get back in the swing of things if you need to spar." Giddeon had been one of the bright spots over the last few weeks. The only time she felt herself was when she was laughing at one of his jokes, or listening to one of his stories. It made it a little easier to cope with her shocking revelations.

She had chosen not to tell anyone about the pregnancy for the time being. It was personal and embarrassing, though she hated keeping such a secret. Thankfully her aversion to food didn't affect her in the dark confines of the earth. That would have been a bit hard to explain.
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 1:32 am

Giddeon smiled, a new spring in his step as he began to bound forward.

"Of course, you're right! And I'm certain we'll run into all kinds of unsavory types on our way to..."

At this, he stopped, spun on his heel, and looked at Attalone, a clear sense of confusion on his face.

"...Where exactly are we going?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt   Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Selfish? Selfless? Attalone: Princess of Dirt
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Raziel's Domain-
Jump to: