Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Medieval Struggle

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 5:10 am

Fox looked down at Arivos with contempt. She was so angry with him for being selfish and stupid. Grabbing his elbow, she yanked him to his feet and dragged him into her room. The door shut quietly behind them as they passed Fox's bed, which had a passed out Verinnia snoring lightly. They sat in the hot sun on the balcony, both staring at their feet. "Alice told me I should speak with you," Fox began. Arivos simply ignored her. "And I think she's right. We need to have a serious chat, sort things out. This moping around you're doing, this pity party, it's enough now. Look, I know you're upset with the arrangement. But you have to understand that no one here is one hundred percent happy. I want us to be friends, Arivos. Not just you being my ticket to freedom, but us truly be friends, companions. We've been through so much together already, seen so much...and now Akiko wants you to kill me," Fox gulped and stared at him. He quickly opened his mouth to object but she put a finger to his lips and shook her head. "I don't want to hear it right now. I don't want more reason to be angry, Arivos. Let's just say, bygones, okay? I appreciate you standing up for me. Look, we're obviously going to be spending a lot of time together and I think it best we do this on friendly terms. Now please, explain to me why you are so upset and we can move past this and get back to our true selves, alright?"

Arivos stared at her for a very long time. He'd never known Fox to be so open and forth-coming. Had something happened to change her while inside Verinnia's mind? Or was this the noblewoman Sephira Auburdine? Unsure of himself, he opened and closed his mouth a few times, not sure how to really address his issues aloud and calmly. He looked up suddenly, feeling someone's eyes on him. But all he saw was a flash of a short shadow. Shaking his head, sure he'd imagined it, he faced Fox. "I fear I am only your ticket to freedom, that you are using me. I've done nothing that Verinnia isn't perfectly capable of at this point. My life hinges on whether you are alive. I've lost all my freedom and..." he stopped and looked at Sephira, her eyes on him, concern on her face. It was then that he realized how foolish he sounded. This wasn't Arivos. Arivos didn't just lay down and give up when a tough situation came forward. "These are all legitimate concerns, Arivos. But you have to realize that you are not the only one suffering, but you are the only one letting it defeat you. And you refuse to do anything but whine about it. I mean, look at the burden on my shoulders, look at the trouble that faces Verinnia. We have just as much right as you to sink into ourselves and mourn our misfortune, but we don't. I'd rather kick life back rather than let it hold me down. Don't let life beat you, Arivos," Fox smiled warmly at him, patting his knee.

Sighing, Arivos rested his hand on Fox's, "I'm sorry, Sephira. I've been acting foolishly, selfishly. I just feel like the whole world is coming down around me, like everything's out to get me. And I feel like I'm completely alone with this." Fox pulled her hand from Arivos, resting it in her lap, a light blush rising on her glowing cheeks. "Well, stop feeling sorry for yourself, Arivos. Stop keeping it inside. We're friends officially now, okay? So don't be afraid to come to me. I know we haven't had many peaceful talks, but I promise to try not to stab or punch you when you anger me," she smiled, this time with her eyes more than her lips. She looked genuinely happy with their talk, looked genuinely concerned for Arivos. It touched his soul in the deepest, coldest parts of his being. No one had ever been genuinely concerned about him or actually cared enough to listen and be his friend.

Guilt fell over Arivos. He only now just realized how foolish he'd been acting. Instead of looking at any positives, he forced himself only to see his own negatives. "I still worry I will fail you, Sephira. Worried I will fail our entire kingdom," he sighed, looking over the railing to the people who laughed and moved about below. "You will not fail me, Arivos. All I need is for you to be a friend to me, come to me with these negative thoughts of yours so you can stop breaking your hand and my furniture," Fox joked, looking at Arivos' hand. "I don't know if I can do this alone," Arivos finally admitted, a small tick working in his jaw. "Don't worry, Arivos. Verinnia and I are here to help you, stop forgetting that," Arivos looked into Fox's eyes. Why was she damned understanding? Why was she nice? When did she become so open? She looked the same, she sounded the same. But Fox was indeed different. Something happened to her inside of Verinnia's mind, he was positive of this now, but he knew she'd tell him when she was ready. He gulped and looked at her, "with all of this, you deserve to know the truth, Sephira. That day we met...I had been ordered to capture Verinnia and return her to the Banshee Queen. I made a deal a long time ago that landed me in her service. But that day I had decided to send a message to the Banshee Queen that I no longer wished to serve her. I was going to leave their leader alive and send him back with a message, but you cut him down before I could." Fox said 'oops' quietly as Arivos shook his head at her innocent expression and continued, "ever since then they believed I was pursuing you. That's why the Banshee Queen wanted you. She thought you'd attacked the men alone and had stolen her weapon. I assume she wants you now because you're The Siren as well as the future Queen of the Human Kingdom. The Siren apparently caused the Undead a good bit of trouble and they intend to make you pay. I just hope I can protect you from them," Arivos gulped as he watched Fox's expression.

"So what about now? Do you still intend to turn Verinnia and myself in or can we trust you?" she asked warily. "It may not be easy to trust me, but I swear on my life that I will not turn either of you over. I intend to protect you both to the best of my ability." Fox nodded and they sat in silence for nearly twenty minutes before she got to her feet and straightened her dress. "I'm glad we talked and I'm glad I know now we can trust you, or at least I hope we can," Fox smirked before helping Arivos to his feet. "No more negative pity parties, alright? We're all in the same boat. We're in a bad situation but we're not letting it defeat us, we're adapting and moving forward. All of us together, as friends," Fox smiled and waited for him. Smirking, he nodded and swept his arm in front of him. Taking the hint, Fox walked back into the coolness her room ahead of him. Looking out over the balcony, Arivos sighed, the feeling of a huge weight rolling off his shoulders enough to make him want to laugh out loud. Instead, he smiled contently and followed Fox back inside, ready to take life by the horns and adapt to its changes instead of letting them murder him.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:04 pm

"That's much better, is it not?" Came from Alice suddenly as she was secretly listening in from the archway after pretending to be asleep. She had skipped out in front of Arivos as he re-entered the room, smiling childishly up to him with her high and happy voice. "Keep that chin up, it may very well mean all of living for just a bit longer." Even when using words of enouragment, Alice still seemed creepy as her ghostly tone echoed throughout the room while her hair seemed to flow without the aid of wind. "By the by, Verinnia is pretty exhausted, so I will be around for awhile longer as it is fun being out in the open freely without fear once more." She spoke all this so childishly, but cutely that Arivos could not help but smile towards the young'en, even if she was just about forty years old in technicality since her death. She gave him one last wink before turning and skipping towards Fox holding her hand when she caught up. "Can we go into the market place?" She asked sweetly before bombarding Fox with many questions or just random talk as they sat on the bed.

From afar, looking into the room was Akiko smiling devilishly. "Well now, it seems Alice has grown attached to her, this is good news." He said to himself as he chuckled with joy. "It's beginning to move rather quickly then I had thought it would, I guess it is because of that seal. I guess we'll need to move quickly, sad that I won't be able to enjoy torturing them for awhile," He said quietly laughing to himself as he seemed to look inside himself while speaking, "After all, it is only thanks to you that I am able to hold myself back, so where shall we go next, Lucifer?"

A enormous voice echoed so loudly within himself that even those within fifty feet could hear it as if it was a whisper, "Belial lies here...in the North, we must collect him soon, but he already is inside another, that person most likely residing right here...." The voice took a moment before speaking once more as people around the area rubbed their ears as they heard the slight whispers. "Check the Royalty, perhaps they are hiding a weapon of their own..." He put much more emphasis on this as he forced his whisper trail to encompass most of the area withing one hundred yards as if attempting to force the possible weapon out from hiding. "Find him Akiko, you know what to do." Was th last words spoken to Akiko, and heard by many.

"Of course," Akiko said as he quickly moved away from the building while running along the rooftops of the castle. He did not know exactly how to find them, but after awhile of prodding in the Royalty's minds, he just may find who he is looking for. One way or another. Within moments of his original spot Akiko had already found his first target, the King and Queen. "Well then, time to crash the party," He said with his devilish smile, and closed eyes while still retain his pompous attitude. Right through the massive stained glass windows he jumped into finding the King, Queen and the usual gaurds around the room. Without even a word from either Royalty the guards immediately charged on Akiko as he stood there smiling, "Ah, what a wonderful way to have a party, but none of that now..." He said both threateningly and peacefully as he swung his hand across in front of him, causing a rushing wind to sweep all the guards into the wall, knocking them out. The royalties stood there in fear as they backed into the wall cornered. "Now now, no need to be so formal, I am not hear to harm you, but rather ask....or take if you will, whether you have a weapon of your own, well, do you?" He asked as he lowered his head very close to them, but it seems on guard reminds consious as he grabbed and throwing knife and sent it flying towards Akiko, hitting him square in the temple, penetrating his skull. He dropped to the floor as if actually dead while they all breathed a sigh of relief, but right after they seemed relieved enough Akiko was right back up, laughing while having the knife in his head to which he pulled out and threw into the soldiers chest although purposefully missing any vitals. "I think that was demonstration enough to know who and what I am, so why don;t you just tell me now....who is your weapon?" He asked as he slowly began to release his miasma pushing them towards the floor just from the pressure of his power.
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 2:27 pm

Arivos' eyes narrowed slightly, first he thought he saw the shadow of Akiko as he was talking to Sephira, now he was hearing... whispers? Did Akiko not leave or was Arivos going mad? His eyes darted around as he tried to hear the words but couldn't make them out. He'd look back towards the other two but they seemed not to hear it, probably because they were engaged in conversation already.

Arivos shrugged it off, thinking on what they should do next. The elves would be our best bet, but how do we get there without making ourselves vurnable? Maybe this... Alice has a way to do so. Akiko wouldn't show his face there, the elves would catch him in a moment's notice, problem is would they help us? Perhaps if we tell them of the threat looming over this world. They've wanted a reason to rid the world of the Undead for a long time, they'd believe us enough to act. This war is about to start and only this kingdom seems unwilling to believe that or fight in it. He'd then move back inside to talk to the two, that's when they all heard the shattering of the stain glass window and the commotion it was causing. It was only a building over after all. Sephira and Alice had stopped talking, staring now out the balcony as if trying to hear more. Arivos had a feeling he knew who it was.

"We have to go, Sephira! We have to see what that was, it can only be one thing. Akiko hasn't yet left the kingdom and there's no telling what he's doing now! We need to go!" She'd give him a nod as they all got up and rushed out the door to try and figure out what had just happened. Arivos already had his bow in hand and an arrow pulled upon the string. I'm done with these games, Akiko! If you won't leave then we'll make you do so!
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 6:35 pm

Fox ran ahead of Arivos, the sound of screams coming from her Uncle's private chambers. Throwing open the door, she was instantly hit with a face full of miasma. Covering her mouth, she looked around and found Akiko hovering above her uncle and her aunt, Queen Valissa, a very weak, sickly woman who was too fragile to get out of bed most days, and now she was lying on a heap in the floor, her uncle trying to shield her. "Get away from them, Akiko!" Fox demanded, inhaling some miasma and stumbling back into the door. Arivos and Alice appeared behind her, also getting mouthfuls of the miasma that was now pouring into the halls. "Who is your weapon!" Akiko yelled as he kicked the queen in the side, her limp body offering no response to him. "Stop this! Leave them!" Rage built inside of Fox to a level she'd never known. Alice pulled Arivos by the sleeve and motioned him to step back. In the next instant, Fox seemed to explode out of her skin, a wave of purple fire shooting from the core of her body and instantly clearing all the miasma in the room. Akiko's head snapped up as he looked at Fox, her body glowing brightly, her eyes looking like two shining stars from the heavens. "Wh-what are you...you could never..." he looked past her and to Alice, who was smiling widely. "YOU! What did you do to her?" Akiko demanded, staring angrily. Alice merely shrugged as Fox demanded focus be brought back to her. "You leave this place with your tail between your legs, Akiko or I'll end you here," she demanded, her voice deeper than it ever had been. Light was pouring from her mouth now with each word she spoke. Not wanting to be outdone, Akiko charged at her so fast that no one even saw him move, pinning Fox to the floor.

"Release me!" she ordered, trying to claw at Akiko. He smirked as he realized she had little to no control of herself. "Pathetic attempt at a magick show, girl," he whispered eerily into her ear before again moving at light speed and throwing her so hard she flew through another stained glass window, landing on the ledge. The light that enveloped her had faded, her unconcious form lying limply, teetering between safe and falling. Arivos made a move to step forward but Akiko stopped him. "It wasn't smart letting her do that, Arivos," he warned, pushing Arivos onto his ass. Alice stumbled backwards, unsure of what to do but feeling Verinnia's rage building up inside of her to the point she was almost choking. Ignoring her, Akiko walked back to the two collapsed humans on the ground and kicked the queen again. "This one's dead. Pity. Ah, but this one's still hanging on," grabbing the long auburn ponytail of the king, he yanked the near unconscious man off the ground so they could look at each other plainly. "So kingy, your royal guards are dead, your wife is dead, your niece is just about dead. Have you lost enough yet? Are you going to tell me where your weapon is?" Akiko asked arrogantly. The king spit in his face before falling unconscious once more. Wiping the insult from his cheek, Akiko dropped the man on his face and turned to Arivos and Alice again.

Now on their feet, Arivos and Alice looked on, trying to get a handle on the situation. "We need to get Fox to safety," Alice said with strain. "I kn- What's wrong?" he asked, hearing the difference in her voice. "Verinnia is awake...she's...she's angry...hurry Arivos, get her!" Alice ordered as she clutched her chest. She could feel Verinnia's rage building inside of her. I'm upset too! I'm worried too! Verinnia don't worry, she's okay we've got her! But even this didn't seem enough to soothe Verinnia. Arivos tried to make a move for Fox, but as soon as he got close to passing Akiko, the man threw himself at Arivos. Picking him up, he threw Arivos through a side door, which sent him crashing into a rather large closet. "Your turn, little girl," Akiko smirked as he beckoned Alice forward with his finger.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 pm

"Well it certainly seems you did the job I wanted you to do, and then some.." Akiko said as he stared down Alice before looking around the area. "I originally did not intend to have anyone killed here... I'll have to apologize to mother later, what a pain." Akiko walked closer towards Alice who stood her ground with ease while he whispered into her ear something no one else could possibly hear. "Keep up the good work." ((OOC: Literally only Alice could possibly hear this, just want to make that clear)) As if on que, Alice responded, "I am unwilling to join your efforts of destruction, and although I cannot destroy you here, I could definitely oppose you on the level that does not bore." She said with a smile as all her child like features in her voice drifted away. "I know why you are truly here, and Belial is indeed in this city, but you, but Luzifer and yourself are mistaken as he is not a weapon of the kingdom, but of a Satanist, the one who forced me to destroy my area of the city, burst into flames, completely gone." Akiko was taken aback as his own and Lucifer's mistake as this bloodshed was not intended whatsoever, but it seems Akiko jumped the gun too quickly, leaving this although now with himself the most hated being, no one will ever have time to hate Verinnia any longer... was it done purposefully?

Akiko stepped back from Alice, his eyes open with near mourning before his power began to swell up, "By the means, god damn it all!" He yelled as his pressure dropped completely, allowing anyone stand back up. "Although it is not all a loss as I can still have SOME fun here," He said as he smiled, looking towards Alice. If Verinnia get's to sit back and watch, I will as well..." He said with a laugh as his bodily features began to fade while changing towards a pure demonic look. Massive horns began growing from his head as thick leathery wings sprouted from his back, his legs and body growing taller as Lucifer began to appear before all. "Heh heh heh, let us fight...Alice, maybe then my brother shall finally show himself..." He said demonically as he began to bide time for Belial to arrive, hopefully. "The more you reveal your power, the bigger the chances of him arriving, eh?"

Alice said nothing, but nodded as she stood in a pray like stance before casting a spell, muttering loudly, "Dekunda," A massive flash of dark energy seeped from her, hitting every ally around her, curing them from any Miasma, and giving them the energy to flee if possible. "How quaint, thinking of others before yourself, have you forgotten what they did to you when you were alive?!" Lucifer said loudly as he launched towards her, clawing at her body, tearing her clothes and leaving massive bleeding scars along her stomach, for both Alice and Verinnia. Alice was sent flying into the wall behind her causing her to cough as she slowly began to fade nearly on the verge of her soul being destoryed,"

---

"Alice!" Verinnia called from within her mind, "Retreat yourself!" She cried as she watched her and her own body slowly become beaten by Lucifer. "I cannot," Replied Alice, "He will never leave without Belial..., please just stay safe in here..." She said as back in the real world Alice was finally given a chance to get up as she again cast a spell to help those around her. "You do not have your red magic any longer...let me save them..." She said as Verinnia began to cry, her tears being able to be felt by Fox. That last spell, and hit was all Verinnia could take to see any lonbger as she marched up to Astaroth's cage.

"What is it, girl?" He asked while bored out of his mind. "It's time to wake up," Verinnia replied as Astaroth raised an eyebrow, but before he could even answer Verinnia pried open the bars of his caged seal, and released him into her mind. "Our opponent is Lucifer....I know you dislike him, but we cannot kill him, just drive him off otherwise we will kill ourselves." Verinnia quickly explained the situation as she and Astaroth began to fade from their mindstate, replaced by Alice who was beaten beyond belief.

---

As Alice's appearence disappeared and was replaced by Verinnia's once more, she still looked different, but not in Alice's way. Electricity began forming around her as she released her second state causing Lucifer to chuckle as Akiko in his own mind began to fear. "No, she'll screw everything up!" He said not realizing she had some sort of new control over this power as she herself grew taller, breasts larger, hair longer and solid purple as she began to look as if she jumped a few years of growth. "3rd release form, active." Verinnia said as she looked up and in a movement faster than anyone has seen yet, she jumped towards Luzifer, elbowing him in the stomach as she followed up by catching him by the throat, herself smiling as she delivered such pain. She shot electrictiy through his entire body as she carried him over to the broken window holding him out of it. "You will return to Akiko, get out here!" She screamed into Lucifer causing massive death magic to slowly begin to seep into him.

"Fuck, you little bitch...and fuck Alice to!" Lucifer said as he faded away into himself, bringing Akiko back who himself was drained of power thanks to Lucifer not handling his mana and energy well. "Sis-sister..." He said as Verinnia brought hjim back into the building, dropping him on the floor. "Go," Verinnia said towards Akiko as she stared him down. Without even a thank to Verinnia for sparing him, Akiko left, but did not teleport, but instead limped, eyes open, attitude gone, towards the exit. "I will no longer fight you, at least for now....we'll see each oither again, after I have obtained Belial's power...." As he left quickly from the building he thought of just a few words to which he thought of, "Verinnia....don't destroy yourself...you are getting stronger than you should."
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Arivos had just sat there, unable to move thanks to Akiko's power. The closet had fallen over on top of Arivos, pinning him under it and knocking the air out of his lungs. For a few moments he sore he blacked out, everything was a daze and rather confusing. He swore Akiko had turned himself into some sort of demon but his mind couldn't process the words as too much pain was shooting through his body but he couldn't understand why.

As Akiko's pressure was lifted Arivos found it easier to push the closet off himself and slowly make is way out from under it. That's what he realized where the pain had been coming from, one of the corners of the closet had dug in deep into his side and now that it was off of him it was gushing blood. He'd curse under his breath as he ripped off his right sleeve and tied it around himself, covering the wound and applying pressure at the same time. His eyes then scanned the room, Akiko was gone it from it but Arivos had doubts he was gone from the city as he did catch the part about someone named Belial. He then looked around for Sephira, then it dawned on him as to what happened. His eyes moved to the broken stained glass window."Saphira!" Arivos called out but there was no answer.

He'd make his way to that ledge outside the window to find her unconscious and rather bloody, too many cuts to count from going through the window. Fear took him over, as he fell to his knees, bringing her upper buddy to his as a hand lightly patted her cheek. "Come on, Saphira. Don't you be dead, not now, not after we talked, not after you fixed me. Come on! Wake up!" She was still breathing though it was ragged. "Why is it always you. Why must it always be you, Saphira, just once I want to be the one unconscious and injured so you can take care of me instead." He laughed gently at his own joke, even smiled as she opened her eyes every so slightly.

"Because it's no fun if I have to do the work, Arivos." He voice was weak but she managed a smug smirk anyways. His eyes would roll as he let out another gentle laugh, "Yeah yeah, come on. We need to get you patched up, your highness." She wanted to hit him for that but couldn't find the energy just yet, the combination of her magic being used for the first time and being as injured as she was took it's toll. Arivos did, however, manage to lift her up and bring her, carefully, back into the build. "I need a medic, now!"
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Arivos laid Sephira on a couch near the window she'd been sent through, afterwards going to go check on Verinnia, who still seemed to be in 'I'm going to kill you' mode. He tried desperately to get her attention, but the air around her told him to back away. Her hair was moving unnaturally and her eyes were glazed over. Turning from her, he knelt next to the king and queen. The queen was, as Akiko had said, dead, and the king was in critical condition. Several medics came in and took the king away hastily, one following behind them slowly, carefully carrying the body of the queen. Another medic came in and looked over Fox. "We're going to have to get her to the infirmary, I can't patch her up here, how about you, sir? You're injured Lord Arivos," the medic commented as another walked in. "I just need this bandaged and then I'll be down to check in on her," he commented, even though all he wanted to do was roll over and pass out. The medic nodded, carefully collecting Sephira in his arms and whisking her out of the room. Several minutes passed, and Arivos had his wound wrapped lightly, after which he dismissed the medic. Once the man had left them, Arivos went to Verinnia and shook her lightly. She was still stuck in a trance, as if some kind of inner turmoil had captured her and locked her inside herself.

"Verinnia? Can you hear me? We need to go check on Sephira," he addressed, looking into her eyes. Slowly, she turned to look into Arivos' eyes, the cold, emotionless stare sending chills down his spine. "Yes," came a deep demonic voice. Quickly she cleared her throat, "we need to see Sephira," her voice was a bit closer to normal, but it sounded off. It wasn't Alice he heard speaking, but he couldn't pinpoint who or what was present in front of him. An evil smirk crawled across Verinnia's lips as she quickly turned on her heel and left the room. Arivos stood still for a moment, pondering over what could possibly be wrong with her. Maybe she's just tired from using so much power... It wasn't until he'd left the room and was in the hallway that he realized he hadn't a single clue where the infirmary was. He stopped a passing medic and was led several floors down and a building over to the infirmary. There was a large crowd of medics around the king, each speaking hurriedly as they tried desperately to aid the king in his recovery. Another team was working on Sephira, who was on a bed in the back. Walking over, he came to stand next to Verinnia, who merely stared, emotionless. "Did you have someone direct you here, as well?" Arivos asked as he watched them strip away Sephira's dress and quickly cover her with hospital dress as they tended to her multiple wounds.

"No," came the demonic voice again, "I found it all on my own." This time the voice didn't try to cover itself. It most certainly wasn't Verinnia or Alice anymore. It was deeper, almost male. "Who are you," Arivos asked warily. Verinnia turned her head and let out a low demonic laugh, "your worst nightmare."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 12:29 am

Verinnia stood, her eyes still flared, but at the same time lifeless as she continued to stare into Arivos' eyes. "I am what you feared from this little girl all along, I am the the master and visitor at once." He talked in devilish rhyme as he purposely attempted to scare him. Whenever a nurse would be close by her voice would make an attempt to return to normal, but immediately afterwards the voice would care not how it sounded. "Come, Arivos, let us speak in private. She will be fine...for now." She said as she began to walk to the area just outside of the infirmary where they could talk in private.

"What is thi-," Arivos attempted to say which was immediately returned with a finger against his lips nearly causing him to blush, given how Verinnia looked now, older, more mature, filled out. She nearly at all times acted like a woman attempting to seduce a man as Lucifer continued to control her actions. "I know how you were feeling earlier, and I know you feel powerless, and I myself do not have too much time before I'll be forced back into Verinnia's mind, but I come here to offer you something...power... and coincidentally enough, the power I could grant would match you well." He stopped for a moment before finally introducing himself to Arivos as Verinnia walked closer to him, whispering. "Hello, Arivos, I am Astaroth, Duke of hell, with power over several things, and I want to grant you some of my power as Verinnia will need protection...and I cannot very well let her die...or I could die," He said with great laughter. "With my power you will become immune to the sword, and granted great recovery speed after your many battles. Among other things you will actually gain the ability to heal others, but also have the ability to inflict great pain although the main source of power you will receive are the ability to become wise in mathematical sciences and handicrafts, reveal hidden treasures, make you invisible and give you power over serpents, but the choice is yours whether to accept or not, but unlike that little Alice giving Fox powers, my powers do not come with repercussions as I am willing to give these powers for free as long as you protect Verinnia's body. Note I said her body, not her, I couldn't give two shits about her."

Verinnia backed away as Lucifer spoke one more time before letting Arivos speak. "Answer quickly, Arivos. I do not have much more time." As if a clock ticking second by second, Arivos thought about what he wanted to do as Verinnia began to tap her foot growing impatient. Her eyes beginning to return to her normal color as her hair began to flow back to blonde. "QUICKLY!" He yelled out in a whisper.

Last edited by Millia Hakumei on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 1:01 am

Arivos stared at Verinnia, well Astaroth. With these powers I could protect Sephira. I could become something greatly feared and respect, perhaps gain so much of my life back. I'd be of u-... NO! You are not this pathetic, you are not this weak. You are Aryivos Vynadalus, you are Shadow, you've never needed these powers and if you do this you will become a slave, Arivos. Do not be tempted by the desires you feel for Saphira, for your need to protect her, he wants that. He wants to control you, remember all that she said. She is your friend, remember all she said and keep this demon in check.

"No, Astaroth. I will not be tempted so you can go back to what ever hell you came from and take your powers with you." Arivos growled out the words, that determination filled his eyes, that strength of will took over. Saphira had cured all his doubts but this, this gave him all the more reason not to fail Verinnia or Sephira. "I am who I am demon and no elf has ever turned to you for power, nor will we ever even if I am human raised. My strength may not be with magic but it is with my heart and soul that I fight to protect them, something that is more powerful then any magic you could offer me."

Astaroth snarled as his one opening to gain some freedom through this elf was not happening. His plan did not work, his offering had come too late. "She can not keep me locked away forever, Arivos! Your doubts will return! Your fears will consume you. Your lust that is building because of her will consume you, Arivos! You will want my powers in time, you will beg to save her! To save them both and you will need me!" Arivos simply shook his head, "The day I need you is the day I am already dead." With that Verinnia seemed to change again. Arivos couldn't tell which it was yet but the air around them seemed lighter, figuratively speaking, and the evil look in her eyes had left.

Arivos then took her hand, bringing her back over to Sephira as they waited for her to wake up, she was still being tended to for her wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 2:27 am

Verinnia had a worried look on her face. She wondered if she'd done the right thing in releasing Astaroth. He was stirring impatiently inside of her, itching to unleash his brand of evil upon the world. Fox was being bandaged and slowly the medics began to leave her side until she was alone. Her breathing had regulated and she seemed stable. However, the king had even more medics around him, each yelling over the other in an attempt to get what they required. Arivos approached the bed, his sudden presence causing Fox to open her eyes. "You're alright..." she said softly, relief thick in her voice. Verinnia stared at her a moment, not sure how to tell her what had happened. She was aware of the girl's fear of Astaroth, very aware of how horrified he made her feel. How could she break it to Fox that in order to save their lives, Verinnia had released him. She bit her lip and sat on the edge of the bed, comforting Fox.

It wasn't much later that Fox's parents were at her side, checking in on her. Her mother, Astrid, stayed by her side while her father went over to his brother. "I'm sure your uncle will be alright, Sephira. What's important right now is that you get better. What happened?" she asked, looking to Verinnia and Arivos for answers. "An agent of the undead kingdom attacked. He was looking for something, we merely got in his way," Arivos answered, trying not to sound bitter. "Did Varrian or Valissa have what he sought?" she asked, concern rising in her voice. Verinnia shook her head this time, "no." Her response was simple and curt. Astrid raised an eyebrow but shook it off and went back to comforting her daughter. After a few hours, Fox was brought to her chambers to sleep while they had whisked the king to another part of the castle for drastic measures.

In her bed, Fox lay silently, her entire body aching. Arivos sat in a chair near the bed, passed out, while Verinnia knelt next to the bed, her head resting on Fox's hand. "I don't remember anything after seeing my aunt and uncle...what happened?" Fox asked, turning her head to look into Verinnia's eyes. Eyes that were distracted and far away from her. "Verinnia?" she asked, shaking the girl lightly. As if coming back to their plane, she nodded, "you activated your powers and cleared the miasma. Akiko was taken aback by your power and when he saw how little control you had of it he threw you through a window. He then tossed Arivos into a closet. He then revealed that he had a very dangerous demon inside of him and I...I managed to fight him back." I'm not lying, just hiding the truth. "And why are you hiding the truth, Verinnia? Is there something I need to know?" Came Astaroth's voice. Gulping, Verinnia shook her head and ignored him. No, now not even her thoughts were safe. Looking into the eyes of her friend, she sighed, "no matter what I will do my best to protect you, Fox."

A puzzled look fell over her face. "What are you talking about?" Verinnia looked away, her eyes distracted and far off again. Do I tell her? "Tell her what exactly, Verinnia?" "Oh shut up!" Verinnia yelled, standing up suddenly. "Ver-Verinnia..." Fox looked shocked and a bit hurt. "I'm sorry..." she whispered, looking away from Verinnia, not sure what she'd done to offend her. "No, Fox. It's not you. I'm sorry..." she tried to explain. "What is going on, Verinnia? Why do you look so pale? So concerned?" Something clicked in her eyes, "what aren't you telling me, Verinnia?"
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:30 am

Verinnia stood up as to give her info correctly, at least the kind of correct she would reveal. As she stood up Fox could finally see clearly how different she looked now. She was much taller now, clothes barely fitting anymore, some tight enough to hold back her skin to cause numbness. Even her breasts seemed to have filled out, and tidbits of electricity still flashed around her from time to time. "I had to go to my second release state, one which I've never been able to reach with my own power." She said simply half lying, but convincing herself that she did not actually lie, just saying it vaguely. "Heh heh heh," Astaroth chuckled at Verinnia attempts at keeping his release a secret from Fox. "But there is no need to worry, soon I will return to how I looked before....I am not strong enough to stay at this stage normally." She said, and as if by que some of her features began to return to normal. Verinnia walked closer to Fox, holding her cheek while she stared into her gorgeous eyes, trying to show her that she was both happy and safe, but Fox could see deep inside of her eyes, Verinnia was troubled, and she had never kept something from her like this before. "Trust me, It's all okay." Came Alice's voice. "We are all saFE Now," Her voice suddenly went into a deep male like voice for a moment to which she passed it off as a coughing fit. "I am tired now though, so you may not see me for awhile, giving the call back to VErinnia now," She said jokingly as Verinnia spoke up once more. "Yes, everything is fine." SHe said with her fullest smile.

---

"Alright now, Astaroth now that you are released we have to talk about arrangments of our living areas," Alice said holding a piece of chalk in her hand. "Oh yea sure, I got this half of infinite space," He joked laughing hard at it to which Alice rolled her eyes. "Here, it will be simple, you don't cross this line, and I do not cross this line..." SHe said as she drew a line across the blankess of a void as Astaroth laughed strongly. "You are better company than I had originally thought. Maybe I will lay off Verinnia for awhile, can't have her to tired to fight!" "Good, now then, would you like to play Shogi for the next hundred hours?" She asked playfully and jokingly as she took out a board and pieces out of thin air, causing Astaroth to laugh further.

---

Finally Verinnia seemed back to normal after not too much long of waiting as she sat still by Fox's side, doing everything she could for her. Fluffing her pillows, getting her water, anything. After awhile Verinnia decided that she outta go to speak with Arivos after all that had happened, so she said be right back to Fox as she skipping towards Arivos although perhaps overacting the happy skipping. When she got to Arivos side she whispered to him, "Well, I don't know whether it was a good idea or not to ignore Astaroth's request, but it seems you are looking stronger than normal, but if you would ever like, I do have a power to give of my own which I am unable to use, but would greatly benefit you. The knowledge of mixing magic and engineering....could be of great use as a marksman's arrow supply." She winked and kissed him on the cheek as she continued to overact before finding her way back to Fox's side, chatting her ear off once more.
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:48 am

Arivos stared at Verinnia for a long time. Unlike Sephira, he knew what hat happened but he didn't know why Verinnia hid it from Sephira. He wasn't about to ask either as Verinnia and Sephira were very close and if she felt to hide it then there must be a good reason. Still, his concern showed in his eyes as he watched her, he could see right through her. Even as she approached him and offered him such an idea, he was cautious of her. He did, atleast, trust Verinnia now but perhaps he trusted Alice more. No matter the case he pushed it from his mind for now and thought of her offer.

Powers would be nice, my arrows alone aren't enough to fight this secret war. Not anymore. The question is, however, what exactly will she offer me? What will it cost me? What would I have to sacrifice to gain such power? No power comes easy and now, even Sephira has power, probably from Alice or Verinnia. What of me? It worth the risk I think. His eyes had moved towards Sephira as he thought this, his cheeks darkening as he thought of her but he quickly pushed it away. Stop it. Such feelings are not needed now, they are selfish and will simply get in the way and you need your judgement clear because now you have to watch for a demon and Akikio. One of which is -very- close to home.

He'd stand up then, looking to Verinnia who had looked to him as he did. She'd see a simple nod, an answer to her but he didn't voice it as he moved towards Sephira. "How are you feeling, Sephira? Better I hope." He didn't let her answer, however, as he quickly continued, "I have a plan... but we need to travel back to the Elven Kingdom now. We need allies, Sephira and with you back as, well, you we can enter their kingdom and not have to worry much. We need to create an alliance between them and us, especially now because man will go to war after this and they can not win alone. It is, of course, your choice. This is simply the the plan I offer. Our only problem would be getting there because traveling will make us very vurnable." He'd await her response, listening for once instead of simply taking the lead.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:51 am

Fox looked up into Arivos' eyes, pondering her choices. "You're right Arivos. We need allies. This war is getting more serious by the day, and now I believe my uncle has all the proof he needs in order to gather his forces. Maybe I can use my influence for good and help save us all," Fox sat up slowly, stabbing pain throwing her back down. "Only, not right now," she whispered through clenched teeth. Verinnia patted her head in comfort as the large doors opened. Her mother came in, her face streaked with tears. "Excuse me, I would like to speak to Sephira alone," Astrid said, a sob catching in her throat. Arivos and Verinnia looked at each before standing up and exiting the room, shutting the door softly behind them.

"Oh honey, I'm so sorry. Your uncle is in very critical condition and they doubt he'll make it through the night. Honey I know you're in pain but he's asking for you," Astrid tried to soothe her daughter as several realizations rolled in at once. Not only was she soon to be the queen, but her uncle was dying, so close to the death of her aunt. And she might have been included in that number. How did I survive? She wondered as she watched her mother fetch Arivos. "Please, can you pick her up and follow me, her uncle would like to see her," Astrid asked as calmly as she could. Nodding, a slight crimson rising on Arivos' cheeks, he went over to Fox and slid his arms under her, the curve of her body falling into the crook of his arms. Adjusting her, he could feel the fullness of her curves and the soft of her flesh against his skin. His mind instantly raced to a dark place before he shook his head of the thoughts and followed Astrid down several flights of stairs, Verinnia in tow.

They reached a set of large doors, inside which they found the king in a bed that had blood dripping under it, making a loud dripping sound with each passing second. Arivos sat Fox in the chair that had been placed next to him and then everyone was asked to clear out. "Uncle, the undead must pay for what they've done. My friends and I plan to travel to the Elven Kingdom and seek reinforcements. Hopefully, being a mix of both kingdoms, I can--

He placed a finger to her lips and smiled as she interlaced her fingers with his. "Sephira, my dear, dear Sephira. For the past two years all I've done is worry that I would see you brought before me nothing more than a muddled corpse. To my surprise I found you alive and well. And now, I am happy that with my dying breath, I am able to gaze upon the beautiful face of my niece. I have no doubt you will be a great queen. And now is time for your first act as queen. The human kingdom is under attack and we need help. Travel to the elves, they no doubt already know of this event. Plead our case, save our kingdom, let my death not be in vein," he touched her face, his bloodstained hands leaving smears on her cheeks.

"And then Uncle I will return and you will be well again!" Fox choked on the sobs that threatened to rack her body. He turned his head to cough into his shoulder, blood dripping down his chin in a very undignified manner. "Do not make light of this, Sephira darling," he patted her cheek again. "But uncle! They will not take me seriously! I am not of your blood!" she cried, holding his hand tight to her cheek. One of her nightmares now becoming a very vivid reality. The dying king smirked at her, "ah, but that is where you are wrong, my darling. There are many secrets your father, my brother, keep. Your birth was one I wiggled out of him only a few years ago. You are his deepest, darkest secret, Sephira Auburdine. You are his daughter, you are his blood, you are the queen," he whispered the last sentence, his words getting weaker and weaker, less understandable. He smiled at Sephira and patted her cheek one more time before whispering, "I love you." His head fell to the side and his hand dropped from her face. "NO!" Fox screamed as she clutched his hand to hers. "Uncle! UNCLE!" she cried, shaking him in desperation. Her cries alerted those beyond the doors. Arivos pulled her from her uncle, who now lay dead. "No! No! NO!" she kicked and screamed as Arivos dragged her from the room. The door shut as several medics and Fox's father rushed inside, leaving Fox screaming at the top of her lungs, reaching forward towards the door. Her entire body was covered in blood, her's and her uncles, and she looked like a raving mad woman as she flailed against Arivos.

"Fox, please stop, you'll re-open your wounds," Verinnia pleaded as she tried to hold Fox still. "NO!" Fox screamed, her eyes blurring heavily with tears. Astrid came forward and helped Fox stabilize. "Please calm down, sweetie," Astrid begged as she helped Fox calm a tad. "Lady Astrid, we need to leave soon. Lord Valarious can handle the royal matters for now, as he is officially king. We are going to the elven kingdom to seek reinforcements. The undead are still coming. We will return as fast as possible," Arivos explained as he tried to keep Fox from running. There was no doubt in her eyes anymore, no motherly resistance. She simply kissed her daughter and nodded. In one swing, Arivos pulled Fox's shaking body into his arms and carted her back up to her room. "Rest for the night, Sephira. In the morning, we head for the elven kingdom. Hopefully, in the most stealthy way possible."
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 am

As Fox slept the night away resting, Verinnia stood away while traveling throughout the castle, riding time out until the morning. To others it looked as if she was talking to herself all night, but given the situation anyone who did happen to pass by her and hear here thought to understand it as depression or anger as to what hath had happened to Fox and the kingdom here. Of course we know she was talking with Alice and Astaroth, both of which who were still arguing jokingly about living arrangements and what game to play next. They eventually began to bore and even annoy Verinnia as she forced them out of her mind for awhile as she thought of more important matters. "What does Akiko want with Belial? Why is he going ape shit for him? Alice won't say anything....and I know she knows him, but I guess it was traumatizing for her....i guess..." She said to herself as she continued walking about the castle, and after many hours of walking and thinking of the same subject, the sun began to rise, and she decided to head back towards Fox's room.

---

"Well, I guess you were right, Akiko," Came Lucifer's voice as they happened upon the destroyed area where Alice had lived at one point in time. "Calmly talking the church and nearby town folk seemed to reveal a lot more then my brute force...although boring..." He yawned as Akiko rested on the roof of a barely held together building while continuously casting a strange spell in several areas of the town as if trying to attract something to the area. "Well now, if he is truly in this city, he will arrive eventually, but just how long will it take...?" Akiko asked himself as he as well grew bored while waiting. "Still pissed that so many died like that....Mother is going to be furious now that they have proof of the Undead's movements...." He began to ponder on random things the longer he laid there, sometimes even counting the amount of shingles still left in roofs.

---

The Banshee queen had her palm against her face as she sat on her royal throne. "What a fucking mess he made now, damn him he'll get it later. Nearly all strategy is lost now, we must send out the seven soul reaper weapons...." She said angrily towards her strategist who kept trying to tell her not to make a move liek that, that they could still bide their time. "No, that's enough. Verinnia isn't coming back anytime soon, and Akiko is becoming worthless to me. Send the soul reavers out." Against his will he nodded and jogged away towards the battlement area as he prepared the weapons for battle.
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 3:24 pm

Arivos paced around in Sephira's room while she slept, keeping mostly to the balcony as he thought. What will the elves do? They can't deny this, not now but my history is unknown. What will they do when they see me? Will they even know me? I hope not. The real question is, how do we keep Sephira safe? And what is Akiko searching for here? If we leave, will this kingdom be safe? Perhaps leaving will get them to follow but how do we keep her safe. His eyes looked over towards Sephira and his heart seemed to skip a beat. She was beautiful, even as she slept, even as she just lost her uncle and had passed out from crying. I'm a damn fool, stop thinking of her like that, Arivos. She's a friend, don't ruin that with these selfish thoughts, not now. You have to stay focused, you have to stay focused on what is really important. Keeping Verinnia and Sephira safe.

His eyes stared out into the horizon, his emerald green eyes glowing brightly once more. I need Verinnia's help, I need the power she offered. My how you've changed, Arivos. You've always hated magic, always hated not depending on anything but your own skill and wit to keep you safe. Now you look towards magic as a savior but you must evolve and adapt, something you've kept true to yourself so perhaps you've not changed at all.

He'd the move towards Sephira, sitting at her bed side and brushing a bit of hair from her face, he'd lean in and kiss her forehead gently before whispering softly, "I will keep you safe, Sephira. I promise you this." A slight smile crossed his lips as he rose and then sat down in the chair next to her door. There was nothing more to do but wait, he didn't dare leave her room, not now. When Verinnia returned he'd ask for her help, for those powers she offered. Then, when Sephira felt ready to travel they'd go to the elven kingdom and hope to create a new Alliance. There was one other thing that had just dawned on him. The dwarves. The dwarves of the west! They could match the undead with their own devices but no one has really talked to them in nearly fifty years. We could use all the help we cna get, perhaps we should head there as well. He'd smile again, happy to be his old self again even if that was soon about to change.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:16 pm

When Fox awoke, she looked around the room to find Arivos and Verinnia talking in hushed tones as several servants began bringing in large trunks and chests. "What is all of this?" Fox asked, sitting up, her voice raspy. "The guards brought over all the items in your house in the market district, we're simply bringing it here for your convince, milady," said a young boy, who placed a small chest at her feet. Opening the top, she found her assassin garb, neatly folded with her hood and mask on top. Turning crimson immediately, she kicked it under her bed and chuckled lightly at the boy before getting to her feet. The room was littered with large trunks and chests which were stuffed with clothes, random objects, and mountains of coin. Arivos and Verinnia looked through some of the trunks while Fox rummaged through them, hanging up clothes and trinkets and stashing her coin away. Inside were lots of random objects, some seeming like nothing more than meaningless toys. But they all seemed to mean something to Fox as she handled each with care, finding a place for everything.

"I'm going to find some travelling apparel and then we can get going. Can you both go get some provisions for our trip? I'm sure the servants have some things prepared," Fox said over her shoulder as she pulled a few items from her closet. They both began to object, which caused her to turn on them, "I will have no back talk! Is it too much for a woman to want to change in peace? I don't need the both of you seeing me naked!" Her voice squeaked as she said the last word, turning her back on them again. Shrugging, they backed out of the room, shutting the door silently behind them. Sighing, Fox shrugged off her dress and went to look at herself in the mirror. Her hair covered her breasts for the most part, but they couldn't hide the raw skin and fresh scars. She was cut all over, fresh bruises staining her skin. "I am ugly now..." she crossed her arms over herself, trying to cover all the scarring skin. A breathy laugh echoed softly in the room, causing her to turn on her heel and search. But it disappeared as quickly as it had come and now the sinking feeling that she was being watched bore down on her. You're just paranoid, relax. Sighing, she turned again towards her closet and pulled several things together until she'd fashioned something worthy of a travelling princess. ((Reference, cause I don't feel like describing it.))

Once ready, she pulled on her boots and brushed her hair, tying it back loosely. ((It's done in the same manner as in the pictures)) Before leaving, she pulled the chest from under her bed and grabbed her daggers and clasp. She tucked her daggers under her dress, attaching them to the strap on her leg and fashioned the clasp into a necklace for herself. Now that she wasn't hiding, people should know who she was. All of who she was, Sephira Auburdine, Fox, The Siren, each name struck fear and respect into the hearts of those who's ears the names fell upon. Fox least of all because that was her identity, but The Siren was a title and Sephira was...well at the present moment it was the name of the princess of the human kingdom. She had jumped from a Duke's daughter to the King's daughter in the span of seven hours. And when she returned, she'd jump again. Wrapping her fingers around her clasp, she took one last look at her room before heading down the stairs. She found Arivos downstairs, her bow in his hands. Snatching it from him, she hugged the ebony to her skin. "Why did you have this?" she demanded, staring at him angrily. "One of the servants said they found it under your bed back in your house, I was holding it for you. I mean, unless you wanted me to walk in on you changing and hand you the bow then?" Arivos teased, handing her the quiver which was freshly stocked with arrows. Sticking her tongue out at him, she slung the bow over her back. Arivos shook his head at her childishness as he slung his own bow over his back. Verinnia had a bag over her back, filled up with food and supplies for a long travel.

Astrid and Valarious were waiting for them at the servant's entrance, they all figured leaving that way would cause the least bit of stir in the city. "Be safe my darling girl," Astrid whispered as she kissed Fox's head, pulling her into a tight hug. Valarious joined the hug, kissing his daughter goodbye before ruffling her hair, which got an angry whine from Fox. Chuckling, he let her pass out the door, Astrid and Verinnia quickly at her heels. "Listen to me boy, you keep that girl safe. She's not just the princess, not just the future queen. That's my little girl. I don't want to ever see her hurt like she was, I know that wasn't your fault and I'm glad you were there. But hear me loud and clear now, Arivos. She better come back in one piece or so help me I'll...I don't even know what I'll do. I'll invent something so cruel they'll have to outlaw it afterwards," his voice was shaky and raspy. He'd spent most of the night with his brother's corpse, possibly crying like Fox had. Arivos simply nodded, knowing the man was very serious, despite his current state. Valarious then let Arivos pass him, but still following close behind. The girls stood at the side gate of the castle, waiting, as the two approached. "Be safe, all of you," Astrid said as she fussed with Fox's hair. Sighing, Fox kissed her parents and pulled Verinnia and Arivos forward. "I'll be back, I promise!" She shouted behind her as the three disappeared into the crowded streets of the capital.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:26 am

"Welp...." Verinnia started as they began their next journey out of the city. "Let's get this done quickly so that we may rest once more!" She said excited, fully herself like she used to be without either being inside her. It seems they were too busy now decided on whether silver was a color or a metal. "Hehe, they must be having a relaxing time," She said as she showed off just how happy she was. It seemed that without any seals their own personality reflected upon Verinnia's, and in this case it increased how hyper she was to another level, which would of annoyed the old Arivos. She continued talking, many times walking ahead of them, backwards as she asked questions, or thought random thoughts.

"Hey!" Came Alice's voice, "Tell this fool that silver was a color before it was a metal!"

"No!" Followed Astaroth's voice to them all, "It was a metal before it was a color!" But they did not stick around long enough to let an answer be heard as they went right back in, causing Verinnia to laugh. "Hehe, seems Alice is rubbing off on Astaroth," She smiled happily as she got into a skipping stride next to Fox.

--------

"Well, hello there, Belial." Akiko said as he dropped from the roof of the destroyed district. "I had thought you were inside another, like a weapon."

"Not at all, 'sir who seems to contain my brother', Hello Lucifer, but the question is, why do you seek me?" A strange one this demon was as his features seem to constantly change from male to female all the while looking almost human asides from the two horns growing outside his head. "You are a handsome one though, I'll say that." He added with a wink, but Akiko didn;t react while being completely serious.

"I am gathering all four of you, and your brothers. We are to make the strongest weapon, and the most feared being in the world." Akiko stated with ease, haste, but with patience. Lucifer promptly agreed as he himself asked if Belial was busy to which he was not as soon as he was finished with another hour in the city causing humans to cheat on one another. "Ah, perfect then, we shall wait till you are finished, and then you shall join with us as we then Travel to the west to acquire Leviathan."

"Oh, Levi certainly is a beast," He remarked with a pun on sexuality as Leviathan was less of a demon, and more of a monster. "His tentacles made at one point for a good show, if you know what I mean," He said with another wink as he began walking away towards town. "I shall be back in a few, boys!"

Akiko stared into the distance as he sighed as he got creeped out by Belial's sexuality. "I warned you," Lucifer said as he began to face palm while sighing along with Akiko. "......Anyway.... let us just wait out the time until he arrives, then we shall begin the move west." Looking around he found a small house with an intact roof to which he hopped on and began taking a nap.
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 1:40 am

Arivos' eyes kept watch as they walked because once more he was in the lead. He was far more tense then usual, most likely because of the fact they were now out in the open. While he hoped they were safe and that Akiko was preoccupied but he wasn't about to let his guard down. He didn't even bother putting his hood up on this trip, he didn't need to. Everyone would now know him as Sephira's personal guard so the days of Shadow were over. Still it wasn't all bad as he found himself being able to push Sephira from his mind, atleast on an deeply emotional level. Perhaps what he felt was not real at all, at this point he didn't care because, well, he could focus once more and he needed to. He still hadn't gotten the chance to talk to Verinnia about those powers. Perhaps was a good time, perhaps not. He wanted to get to the elven kingdom as soon as possible and it was a good two nights away, if they didn't stop but they would of course.

"When we get there, it's best Sephira does all the talking. They have to respect her claim at least and they won't listen to me or an undead weapon. Verinnia might be a problem there as she is, well... to the elves at least, very transparent. I am not sure how much they will see but they will see more then we could when we first met Verinnia." The other two simply nodded as Arivos had continued talking before they could respond, "Also. After we finish with the Elves I think we should seek out the Dwarves. I know it's a long shot and we might not even find them but they have to be concerned with the threat of the Undead as they're a threat to us all. I've heard some rumors of where they might be, but they've cut themselves off from the rest of us, mostly focusing on their mines in their cities. It's your call though, Sephira." He'd look to her then while still walking, they could take to the road now as not many would risk angering the kingdom of man by taking a chance messing with the future queen.

"I think you're right, Arivos. The dwarves need to know of it, but we have to get back as soon as possible." Arivos nodded slightly, "I know. Your father and mother are not safe, they don't fully understand what they're dealing with. I don't think even we fully understand what Akiko's plans are.. but we will return to them soon, Sephira. Hopefully we'll return with good news, as good as it can be when the news is the start of a new war." A soft sigh escaped his lipps as he looked foward again, eyes once more focusing on their surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:49 am

She pulled her bow tighter around her before nodding, "yes, we need all the allies we can muster. I think it best we go to the elves first though, they are our only guaranteed ally. Or rather, they're the only ones guaranteed to be there." Brushing her hair behind her ear, she quickly undid it, the slight point in her ears too noticeable for her tastes. She hated feeling so out of place, especially when it was only a part of her and not her entire being that was out of place. Verinnia had once again taken up her mindless chatter, her voice sometimes dropping pitch and jumping right back up. She would cough after these incidents and remain silent before continuing on again. She's keeping something from me... Fox thought, casting a glance at Verinnia, who's eyes were darting all over the place. After two days of travelling main roads and ducking into the forest for protection at times, they made it to the entrance of the elven city. The last time Fox had been here she'd been unable to speak and now as she approached she could hear the hushed whispers as the elves looked on at her. Word had spread throughout the lands like wildfire that her uncle had passed on after an undead attack and that the new princess was out with a small party seeking allies. It had passed so far in fact that several royal guards awaited at the entrance for the girl. Stopping short, she looked back to Verinnia and Arivos, "I think it best if you stay back. The elves won't like either of you so...just let me do the talking and I'll be back before too long. Just...keep out of trouble." Before either could object she disappeared in the crowd with the guards.

It was only a short time later that they appeared in front of the elven castle, which was molded from a giant willow tree. She was led to a small room off to the side of the throne room, which was packed full of servants and elven officials who all looked at her peculiarly. "Ah, Princess Sephira. Such a new title to you but it suits you well," greeted an elderly looking woman. Fox curtsied to the lady she presumed was Queen Pytae Aleanannia, wife of King Kaian Aleanannia. Her husband sat behind a table just beyond her, his nose in a thick tome. "To what do we owe the pleasure of the princess of the human kingdom?" he asked, his ancient eyes peaking up over the book. "As you know, I am Princess Sephira Auburdine of the human kingdom. Future Queen and ruler of Lovail. I have been sent on behalf of my father, the current king, to seek your aid," Fox dropped to one knee and bowed as graciously as she could muster. "The undead have begun an assault. A war that we cannot fight alone. I know well that the humans and the elves do not mix," the king chortled, "but I believe the threat is to the world, not to the human kingdom alone. I come here humbly asking you for assistance to not only aid the human kingdom but to protect yourselves as well. And if you decline my request then I will leave you with the warning of their coming, as to not leave you unprepared."

The queen taped her shoulder and motioned for her to rise. "There is no need to warn us, child. We know much more than you would think. However," he put his book down, dust flying from the cover as he closed it, "we had not thought the undead strong enough to do what they did to your aunt and uncle, and for that you have my deepest condolences. With this in mind, we will accept your request. My advisers and I will head to your capital on the morrow to speak with your father of the coming danger. I believe it better than you running back and forth between capitals to tell us the others whispers. And now my young Khalessi, I must bid you leave me. I have much preparation to do before my trip," he got to his feet slowly, his back cracking with each inch he rose. "I'm-I'm sorry? Khalessi?" she whispered, not wanting to offend them. "It's the ancient elven word for Queen, my dear. I would have thought even a half-breed would know that," the king said, his patience apparently wearing thin. Biting her cheek hard, Fox felt blood fill her mouth as she bowed and excused herself. Without the escort of the guards, Fox ran from the castle and into the streets, where a large crowd had gathered.

Not wanting to get in the middle of anything and only wanting to run as far away as possible, Fox skirted out of the city and went to sit under a willow tree near the lake that sat just outside the city. She spit the blood from her mouth into the cold pool as she leaned back and let her tears shine through. I am not a half-breed. I am the future queen of the human kingdom...

--

Arivos and Verinnia stood back to back as several guards closed in on them. "How dare you, a human duke, bring an undead bitch in here! You're the one who's supposed to be protecting the human princess, aren't you? You must have been the one who let the human king and queen die! It's you! Someone tell the king we caught the people responsible!" The guard shouted over his shoulder to the large crowd that had gathered. "No you don't understand...she's not..." Arivos stammered, fully realizing how fucked he was. But looking over at Verinnia, all he could see was a wide smile. Her hair had flayed out behind her, turning an even darker purple than before, almost black now. Her eyes flashed from red to white as the wind began to pick up around her. "Run for the love of the gods everyone run!" Arivos begged as he felt the pure energy ripple from Verinnia. "Oh it has been so long since I've tasted elven flesh!" came the demonic male voice. "No," Arivos whispered as Verinnia back handed him so hard he fell into onlookers. Panic arouse in the city, the crowd instantly dispersing, the guards being the only ones who stood their ground. "The undead bitch has turned on her travelling companions!" One hollered. "Maybe they had no idea! Even we had trouble sensing her!" Shouted another. "Seems logical! Get the duke to safety and cut this bitch down!"

Verinnia smirked, her canine's having elongated to the point where they lightly cut her lip. "Come on now boys, I just want to have some fun!" Verinnia laughed as her sword came out again, this time completely encased in shadow energy. It grew exponentially to double Verinnia's size, shadows dancing around the blade that was now larger than Verinnia. Arivos had gotten to his feet with the aid of the guards but shrugged them off as he ran towards Verinnia. "No! Stop this!" he begged. This only further convinced the guards that he had no idea, thus proving his innocence in their eyes. But Arivos knew better. He knew this was her...was Astaroth. A bloodthirsty creature that longed only for the death and torture of others. What made it worse was the sound that came from behind him. Fox's cries for Verinnia made his heart sink. No...if she sees this... He hadn't any clue as to why Verinnia hadn't told her about Astaroth, but it was between them and he refused to let the cover be blown when she wasn't even there to cover it up. One swing of the big fucking sword knocked all of Verinnia's opponents over, her cold eyes turning on Fox, who was running forward. She soon stood in front of the girl, only a few feet away. "Verinnia, what have you done? Verinnia answer me!" Fox demanded, her cheeks streaked from tears. "Is that really any way to greet me, dear Sephira?" It wasn't until this moment that Arivos saw the girl scared. Horror sunk into her face in such a way that it was like someone was showing her the ghosts of her past. In one quick motion, Verinnia grabbed Fox by the throat, the big fucking sword held out defensively in front of them. "So, who else wants a fight?" Astaroth asked, his voice booming in Fox's ear as he held her tight to Verinnia's body, his arm nearly crushing Fox's windpipe. Oh gods, save me...
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 2:00 pm

"You must use your light magic, Fox!" Alice yelled into Fox's mind as their bodied were held close. "Verinnia is fighting off his pressure as we speak, but she needs your push, help her so she can help you!" Fox still continued to be squeezed by Astaorth as Alice continued to sepak into her mind, "I will give you the power I have left, use my dark energy and reasemble it into your light energy." In a small amount one could see darkness flowing from Verinnia body into Fox' as it slowly began to shine brightly like light. "Mind charge!" Alices voice screamed from within Verinnia body as magical energies swooned over Fox which could double and half multiply her spell effectiveness. "Do it now, say the spell, Mahama! Chant it, and believe in your words!"

Fox, barely able to gulp suddenly felt strong enough to push against Astaroth's grip causing him to let her go as he spoke, "Well, it seems you are finally getting some strength, even if Alice helped you...give it me!" He yelled towards her as he opened his arms wide while laughing. "Show me the power you have attained, show me the power that has the ability to both kill and save!" Astaroth held Verinnia's body still while he expected the grand charge as Fox chanted the spell, "Mahama!" Light poured into her palms as slowly, bright cards bloomed from nothingness around Verinnia's body, glowing more powerful as every second inched on. While Astaroth continued laughing, he spoke once more, "Yes, this is the power you need, but you still are nothing. I do not respect you!" And it was the last words he said as the cards suddenly smashed to pieces like glass and surrounded Verinnia, giving a temporary seal onto her body.

Verinnia fell to her knees, eyes lifeless as she looked around confused. "He...is gone for now...and sealed...I can no longer feel...him.." She said weakly as she got up slowly to inch her way over to Fox, falling into her arms as she fell asleep soundly giving a slight snore. "Good job, Fox." Said Alice to which only Fox could hear. "Oh, but if you could, see about finding a piece of silver, I have a bet to win." She said jokingly now that most of the tension was gone.

---

In an sudden instant, some could feel an enormous power grow stronger from very far away, towards the human capital, and could feel it moving towards the west. Only a few would notice it, but Fox and Verinnia could not for reasons which are obvious, but most interestingly is that Arivos was able to feel it, was it because he was finally growing close to these two, or perhaps becasue he has been around magic long enough for it to begin affecting him?
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:29 pm

Arivos had felt the power but he didn't understand why? How could he suddenly feel magic so? He growled softly, he was certain of something, he was tired of watching this, tired of being helpless and useless and able to do much of anything. That's when it appeared, on his hand appeared a bow but it wasn't his bow. No, it was something new, something from his own will. It appeared to be see through and yet it felt solid, solid as oak, solid as his own bow. He'd pull back on the string and from it an arrow appeared. What... what is this? When did I...? How? Elves were very susceptible to magic and many elves were born with the ability but were usually trained from birth to tap into it. Arivos hadn't ever learned it, ever even knew he had such magic in him. It was Sephira and Verinnia and yes, even the demon that had unlocked it. His anger, his frustration, his need to be able to protect Sephira. The continued use of magic around him, the use of it that unlocked it for him but he hadn't put all of this together, not yet. Alice might understand it, perhaps even Verinnia.

He'd pull back on the bow, firing the arrow into the air at a near by bird, the arrow pieced it so easily and the bird landed before him. The arrow had disappeared but the wound was still there. He'd look around, no one had noticed it. They were too focused on Verinnia and Sephira, for obvious reasons. And as he opened his hand, the bow disappeared as if it was never there. The elves had closed in around Verinnia then, wanting to take her in for what she was. "NO! Back off! Leave he alone!" It wasn't Sephira yelling this time, no, it was Arivos. "Listen to me! This is not her doing, this is not her fault and she is -my- responsibility. You elves speak of fighting the elves of this world. This one is not one of them! Not by choice, there is good in her and we can help her! Not if you lock her away, I beg of you, as an elf myself, let her stay in -my- care!" The elves were taken aback, an elf defending such a monster? Even if he was human raised and a duke of the human kingdom, it wasn't normal that anyone would defend something that had appeared to be so evil and powerful. Arivos looked to Sephira for help now, eyes pleading as he knew she wanted to keep Verinnia safe as much as he did.

Last edited by Phyzzle on Wed May 01, 2013 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:58 pm

Fox looked into Arivos' eyes, the unconscious girl breathing unevenly in her lap. "Yes, leave her to Arivos's care, she is possessed by great evil. We are trying to rehabilitate her and cure her. She's an experiment that the humans managed to kidnap. I'm sorry for the trouble she caused, my father will pay for the damages. Arivos, carry her," Fox said coldly, removing herself from Verinnia. Arivos looked on shocked, never before hearing such a cold tone coming from her. He immediately picked Verinnia up, as to not cause suspicion among the onlookers. A royal guard approached her, "our king will still travel to meet your father, and he will--" "He will mention that there was an incident with one of my companions and that he can pull the expenses from my personal funds. If you'll excuse us, sir?" Her voice was lethal now, her tone enough to kill a man where he stood. The guard gulped and nodded before running off towards the palace. Arivos quickly was on Fox's heels as she stormed off out of the city, her hair frazzled and her face screwed up in anger. "Fox, I..." "Silence! I will hear nothing from you! Either of you!" Her voice cracked as she bit back her tears. She'd never been more terrified than she had in that moment. Astaroth was free and only temporarily held back. The thing that had plagued her nightmares for days now, and he was now hardly trapped inside Verinnia. I knew she was hiding something... Fox thought bitterly.

"Oh but it was for your own good!" Alice replied, her voice chipper inside of Fox's ears. Was it also for my own good to find out about his release only after he started crushing my windpipe? Fox thought angrily, her fists clenching as tears began to fall over her cheeks. Arivos made several attempts to walk ahead of Fox, but each time she walked faster and soon he gave up and trailed behind her several steps. "I can feel how uncomfortable you are with him walking behind you, Fox! Why not just let him go ahead like usual?" Because I cannot stand the sight of either of them! More tears fell from Fox's sore eyes as her pace increased. They were back on the main road in no time flat and soon it was nightfall. Suddenly feeling exhausted, Fox decided it would be best to stop at one of the inn's the lined the long main road. Buying two rooms from the innkeeper in a very expensive looking inn, she stormed off to hers, leaving Arivos and Verinnia in their own. Once inside her room, she curled into a ball and sobbed. Her worst nightmare was brooding somewhere inside the woman in the next room, and no one had felt the need to tell her. Feeling sick to her stomach, she rolled off the bed to hang her head out the window.

--

Verinnia had only just begun to stir when Arivos heard retching in the next room. His heart sank at the thought of her being ill, but she'd locked the door and told him to leave her alone until she wasn't ready to kill them both. "Where are we?" Verinnia asked groggily as she rubbed her eyes and sat up. "We're in an inn just outside of the elven kingdom. Sephira's in the next room, retching from the sounds of it," he winced as another round seemed to hit her. "I have to--" "To do what? Run in there and help her be physically sick?" he gave her a droll stare before she settled back against the bed. "She's angry, isn't she?" Verinnia asked, already knowing the answer. "She walked ahead of me the whole way here, and from what I could tell she was crying the whole time," he bit the inside of his cheek, guilt sitting heavy in his gut. He should have known why Verinnia had tried to hide Astaroth's release from Sephira. The girl was horrified. The look in her eyes when she heard his voice, their bodies pressed together, a large weapon holding her hostage, it hurt him to even remember. She looked like a deer who had just seen the arrow that was about to pierce it's eye. Shrugging off the thought, he looked to Verinnia, "how are you feeling?" She seemed to be ignoring him, her head turned to the wall that divided the rooms. "Verinnia?" he spoke again. Turning towards him, she frowned, "weak, exhausted, guilty. I really thought I was doing the right thing." She sighed as she stumbled out of bed and went to her window. Peeking out, she saw Fox laying her head on the windowsill, looking out into the dense forests of the elven kingdom. Her stomach seemed to have settled enough that she was able to relax. Guilt stung Verinnia even deeper as she watched Fox's tears glisten in the moonlight as they streaked down her pale skin.

Gulping, she pulled away from the window and sat on the bed again. "I think it best if we just get some rest and then talk to her in the morning," Verinnia said after a few moments.

--

"Don't worry, Fox. It'll be alright, I'm here to protect you," Alice cooed, trying to soothe her. Fox shook her head and sighed. That's what Verinnia said. This thought stabbed her with more pain, making her heartache with each beat. Another sob ripped itself from her chest as she spent the majority of the night on the windowsill cryings until she eventually dozed off.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:07 am

Restless, Verinnia did not sleep nor did she dream, she just thought on her options, and how she will continue to deliver this pain to anyone who grows close to her. "I'm scared..." She whispered as she closed her mind off from both Astaroth and Alice. "Akiko was able to do it, but I do not have that kind of power..." She began to become depressed, sobbing as she walked around the area, and at one point laying with her back against Fox's door. Her tears could be heard from down the entire hallway, but what covered it up was the feeling of great power being combined like a black hole, coming from the west. The dwarven city....

---

Or what could be now known as...the Dwarven ruins. The entire area seemed ravished although surprisingly no causalities were caused as a fight between two massive demons came to an end, with only one victor. "Now, " Lucifer began as he wiped blood from his lip, "Will you finally let bygones be bygones and join us, brother?" He asked this questions towards a giant serpent which seemed to be able to fly quite well as if the sky was water.

"Fine..." Bellowed this great beast as it curled up towards it's wounds. "But on one condition, that we eventually see to it that Tiamat be found...even if we must travel the heavens." The beast seemed solid on this one thing it really wanted as he lowered himself to the floor, crushing a few stands that the dwarves had laid out like a marketplace above ground. He slowly slithered into the water where his wounds began to heal over as he spoke once more, "Allow myself, Leviathan, to become a vessel of this coming forth body, and may we together hunt down and gather brother Satan so to see it that the Undead, Akiko, is granted the power of not only demons..but of gods." In a slow formation, flows of water seemed to strip off of Leviathan as it joined with Akiko's now forming back to normal, body.

"Thank you, Leviathan. And do not despair as Tiamat may be closer to home than you think..." He said as the creature went to sleep in his mind, his brothers tending to the wounds in his soul. "Now then...back to the Undead capital....Satan awaits...., but I wonder if we will run into anyone familiar...it feels close, sister." He said while smiling before he sped off in the direction of the Undeads.

---

Verinnia's eyes snapped back as she felt the surge of power, "No, I cannot be scared now, I have to bite the bullet and do it! I have to fight Astaroth, and show him I deserve his power on my own, all to myself!" She said loudly as she sped out of the building without telling anyone by going out the window and running off to the direction of the desert. "A place where no one can get hurt....." She thought to herself as she continued off in that direction.

Upon arriving at the desert, and far away enough to where no one could see it from the forest, she began chanting. Her body glowed with entire purple energy as her hair went back to complete blonde, her eyes back to her normal color as the purple energy seeped off of her, and appeared before her as it circled around beginning to form a body....a tall woman, pure blue skin with two blue horns protruding from her head, around to her forehead while pure purple hair began to form. Massive red and purple wings grew onto this nearly naked woman as she began to stretch in front of Verinnia just as she finished chanting. "Ah Verinnia...it's nice to see the outside world like this...and seeing you for the first time...acting brave, but can you back up what I think it is you are about to do?"

"It figures your figure would have some of my features, but I still expected you to look male..." Verinnia began as she ruffled her hair into a tight bun so as to not hav her hair get in the way. "Well I can take several forms...and being in a female body for so long, one get's used to it," He/she responded as they as well got into a fighting position. "This is it, Astaroth. I'm going to defeat you, and take full control of my being once more, and over all of you...what mother thought I could never do, and what Akiko...." She paused for a moment as she remembered, "Supported me...originally.."

"Well, let's not dilly dally sweetie, have at you!" Astaroth yelled loudly as he launched himself towards Verinnia as did she as they both pulled swords from out behind them, clashing together causing a massive powerwave echo throughout the entire desert and further as their battle began. The fight dragged on for ages, already an hour has passed and she was surprised that no one had come to check on her, but was thankful for it. CLASH. Another standstill swing of their swords as they backed away from one another.

"You have learned well, Verinnia.., but let us see how you take to my release form..." She said as power began to grow around her, electricity flowing as VErinnia nodded while releasing her own power, electricity forming similarly as they now seemed to float off the floor, flying. Their attack speeds suddenly felt a full power up as they fought and clashed many times throughout every area of the sky and ground causing sonic booms which each clash while their hair began to stand on end while glowing a hint of yellow. Coming to yet another clash they smirked at one another as they quickly moved away, thinking the same thing as they began, not casting a spell, but gathering their energies into small balls in their hands as they shot them towards one another creating massive beams of purple and blue energy as they kept pushing against each other before reaching an explosion in the center of the energy clash.

"Very good Verinnia, but the night is still young!" He said as he moved once more into a speed although much faster then before. In return, Verinnia actually smiled as she slowly began to enjoy the battle, enjoying this fight, enjoying her power, no longer afraid of it. What she had been seeking was coming closer. Even Astaroth could easily see it as he continued to push her harder and harder. "Although most find myself evil...that is just a word.." He thought as they fought, "I am my own being, and my aim has been to synch with this woman, make her strong....and to hopefully destroy her mother, and end the warfare completely..." It's too bad no one could hear this...it would clear many things up he also thought, but he still wanted to continue his ruse as an evil presence. "Some evil is fun though...murders and rapes, but especially rapes... but this is not the time, this is getting fun!"
Back to top Go down
Phyzzle

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:13 am

Arivos paced around in his own room, he was worried about Sephira. Those thoughts coming back, thoughts of affection for the woman. Should I go to help her? No. I'd rather not get stabbed but... she needs her space. No. Perhaps it's best I leave her to her thoughts. He'd open his door and walk towards her's which wasn't more then a few feet away, "Sephira, I'll be just outside the in if you need me. I've... got to test something." He didn't wait for a response as he walked outside the inn, looking towards a near by tree.

"Ok... let's see if I can do this again." He'd close his fist, thinking on the bow he had brought out before and sure enough there it appeared in his hand again. It was ghostly, ethereal and seemed to glow with a light green color despite the bow being bluish white. He'd then pull back on the bow string, which brought an arrow to his finger tips once more. "This is unreal." He'd the fire said arrow, hitting the tree and causing hole but the arrow disappeared almost instantly. "Where is this coming from?" "From you, Asho'lanus." Arivos looked up, eyes scanning his surroundings, he hadn't heard anyone approach. "Who's there...?" No one answered but he felt eyes on him from behind, he'd pull his fingers back on that bow string, spinning around to found himself face to face with an elf. She looked to be one of their higher nobles, one or two steps down from the queen. Her golden hair fell down to her lower back. Her face was quite beautiful, bright purple eyes stared at him with confidence and stature he'd not seen from many. Her gaze held both wisdom and a commanding pressence. "Who are you...?" Arivos lowered his bow as he stared at the woman.

"I am Lady Eliena Talovuna, Arivos Vynadalus and you are the last of the Asho'lanus or... Shadow Rangers as man had come to call them." Arivos hadn't ever heard of them, ever and why and this elven woman followed him? How had he not noticed? "I can sense your confusion, Arivos. You have not heard of them and this is not surprising. We had thought you dead as you were stolen a few nights after you had been born, when your father was only was but thirty years old and delivered to him. Your parents were killed that night by the one who took you. Your father believing he could use you for his own selfish gains. Yes. We know what your father had planned and we know what you did. You did what was expected of the Asho'lanus. You protected your kingdom, although it was man, from falling to one who would see it brought to the cruelty of his nature. When it was bought to light his son was an elf, we watched you closely. We've seen all your friends have gone through but we could not speak of it, or aid you. We needed to see if she was a danger, the undead one. We needed to see if we could trust Sephira. We needed to see if you were strong enough, and it seems you are." Arivos was angered by this, they could have helped! They could have saved them so much trouble, so much pain.

"If you're wondering why we didn't help it's because if we had this war would have started much sooner and then we'd be the ones to blame for starting it. Your power comes from inside of you, from your blood, from your ancestors. This is only the beginning of your power, your can do so much with that bow and the arrows you form but it will take much practice. You, however, seem to be naturally gifted with it." Arivos shook his head, still trying to take it all in. "I don't get it. If I had this with me all along why hasn't it come out before? Why did it come out now?" The woman chuckled softly as she moved to him, smiling so gently, it was as if she could show nothing but beauty and kindness. "Because, Arivos, it comes from your heart. Your need to defend those you care for, those you love, those who need you most. The tests set before the other Asho'lanus before you are just as trying both mentally and physically to see if they have the heart to bring fourth their power. This was the last part of what was needed, seeing Sephira and Verinnia in trouble, unable to fight the demon that had taken over her. You are the last of them, Arivos and when the Elven Kingdom learns of this, they will be even more rallied to the cause, no matter what kingdom you live in or were raised in." Arivos nodded slightly as he looked down towards his new power, "Use it wisely Arivos. Use it to protect those you care for and defeat the evils that threaten your lives." Arivos looked up to say something to the woman but she had disappeared completely. "Was... nevermind."

He'd look to the tree again, thinking on something else and as he pulled back the bow string he'd fire an arrow that seemed the same as the first. When it hit the tree, however, the tree froze almost instantly on impact as the arrow exploded into ice. "Oh, this is going to be fun!" He'd grin slightly, practicing more and more as it kept his mind off hte current situation with Sephira. He'd need the practice anyways if he was to fight demons and Akiko and whatever else the undead kingdom would through at them. The more he practiced, fire arrows, frost, and other such things he felt more and more complete. As if a part of him had been missing until they very moment, as if he had never truly known himself until now. I think it's time for a new name. Arivos Asho'lanus. I've never been human, even if I am forced to live in their kingdom and now... I can live for my own name rather then the name of a cruel and selfish man. Shadow is now back in business. A wide grin crossed his lips as he thought on this, pulling back on the bow string and firing a final arrow. This one exploded, breaking the tree in half with the explosion, the sound would echo through the forest. As the tree crashed into the ground, causing a slight tremor that could be felt in the tavern which only a hundred feet from where Arivos had been practicing.
Back to top Go down
Sephira

Sephira

Character sheet
Test RPG:

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:59 am

Fox woke to the sound of an explosion. Startled, she rolled over, only to find that she'd spent the entire night on the floor. Her entire body sore, she sat up and rubbed her head. It was in this moment that her senses alerted her that she was alone in the inn. Neither of her travelling companions were inside at present. Closing her eyes, she tilted her head back and used her magick to feel for the two. Arivos was outside but Verinnia...she was far. Somewhere hot. That's when an image of her in battle came into her mind, forcing her to return to herself and gasp loudly. She was sure Verinnia had sensed it as well, Fox had been inside Verinnia's head for a moment. Grabbing her bow, Fox bolted from the room, nearly blowing the door off the handle with her light magick. Her feet barely touched the ground as she raced out of the inn and past Arivos, whom she nearly trampled. "Sorry!" she called behind her as she took off, the light of the sun literally bending around her. "Sephira!" he called after her, lying flat on his back, his bow having disappeared.

In under twenty minutes, Fox was in the desert again. Her eyes set on her target, she ignored the fact that her feet were no longer touching the ground. She had managed to bend the light around her in order to propel her forward. In the nearing distance, she could see unsettled dust clouds swirling around with flashes of bright colors coming from the center. Bursting through the clouds, she hovered a foot off the ground, looking at Verinnia, sweaty and out of breath as she fought against a voluptuous female version of her nightmare. "Ah, it would seem my dear, that we have a guest," Astaroth's voice rang as he turned himself to look at Fox. "My, I didn't think it possible but you look even more beautiful than yesterday! Didn't mean to frighten you! Wait, what am I saying? Of course I did!" he laughed as Verinnia stared on dumbstruck. She'd seen Fox staring at her in her mind less than an hour ago and heard her gasp. She'd thought it all a hallucination, but now it appeared that Fox had tapped into her psyche. "She's connected to you now, since I entered her mind." Alice said simply, as if this was common knowledge. Shaking her head, Verinnia braced herself for another attack on Astaroth. "Run from here, Fox. This has nothing to do with you!" Verinnia's voice was much more firm and authoritative. Fox continued to hover, still not fully aware that she wasn't standing, and shook her head. "I won't leave you here...not with him! Come on let's run!" Fox begged, leaning back a bit, tilting herself in the air at an awkward angle. It was only then she realized she was floating and in the panic, fell face first into the sand. Astaroth threw his head back and laughed hard as Fox propped herself up out of the sand.

"Still weak, pathetic, and scared. Will you ever learn, girl?" he gave her an eerie smirk before he ran at Verinnia, who was distracted by Fox. Knocking into her, he pushed the girl onto her back his sword at her throat. "Rule number one of combat deary, never take your eyes off your opponent! I win," he smirked before kissing her hard on the mouth and standing up. Verinnia laid still, unsure of what just happened. He had every chance to kill her right now, but all he'd done was kill her pride. Cocky bastard. Astaroth's form started to lose transparency, his cold eyes staring into Fox's horrified face. "Are you going to come give the victor a congratulatory kiss, dear Sephira?" Astaroth asked as his body faded, the final words coming from Verinnia's mouth. He leapt up quickly and was almost instantly in front of her face, "nothing to be scared off, dear. The boogieman only kills at night."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Medieval Struggle   The Medieval Struggle - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Medieval Struggle
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Raziel's Domain-
Jump to: