Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tinistra's Echo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:20 am

In a time before time...there existed two entities...These entities were twins born of stardust and energies long forgotten and never known. In all aspects the twins were the same except for one thing. One Twin consisted of a pure white energy which radiated out and brought light to all around it...while the other twin seemed to draw all energy into itself in a void of pitch blackness.

For the most part the twins got along as they floated through the Primordial Aether. They would often Play games of tag with Light always in the lead just out of Death's reach. Until death got terribly bored and stopped chasing after his brother. Death looked out into the cosmos and felt alone so it reached out into the Aether and pulled together a large ball of rock and stone. He made it large for it was his home and there he sat alone.

Light noticed his brother had stopped following him and went to look for him. What he found was a barren ball of rock. Light being curious landed on the rock and when he did springs of water and flowers and life came to be around him. He too sat content with things around him almost completely forgetting about his brother. On the other side of the planet Death had created his own barren wasteland where fire spewed from jagged rocks and mountains and the earth flowed with molten liquid.

Something came over each twin...a wanderlust of sorts...and each decided to travel to the opposite side of the planet. As each came upon the other's kingdom drastic changed happened. Where Life met death rivers flowed over lava creating oceans. grass grew tough and sturdy upon mountains...Where death met life...oceans dried up and became sandy barren wastes. The air began to blow cold and the plants froze.

Each continued their journey hoping to meet up with the other. As each made the full circle they both stopped and stared at what had happened to their respective paradises. Each brother became angry at what the other had done and the elements began to rage around them...the world began to tear itself apart as each brother raced...this time towards each other. As they met they battled all over Tinistra causing havoc...seasons changed and the landscape began to shift to reflect each brothers wrath. Finally, after eons and eons of fighting both brothers collapsed upon each other exhausted by the stalemate. They looked out upon the world of chaos they had created and each began to cry. They had nearly destroyed their only home. It was then that the brothers joined hands and exploded into a ball of flame and an orb of darklight. Each flew to opposite sides of the planet...creating night and day. Their sacrifice balanced the elements and eventually the world grew into what we know of today.

In this day and age some people are born with the innate ability to control one of the elements created by the brothers.

"Thank you for the lesson...but it is not necessary...I only wish to get this trial done with...Allow me to face my opponent and take what is rightfully mine."

The Wizard who had been speaking look shocked at the young man's rudeness but quickly recovered. "Very well...SOME of us seem to have no respect for history...Your opponent is right through these doors..." The Wizard bowed and allowed the young man to walk through.

The young man entered into a circular arena which was packed with thousands of the local people who always turned out to watch the show. After all...there wasn't much to do for non-adepts in Tinistra. The man walked out into the center of the arena, his midnight black robes hid his features well. "I DEMAND TO FACE MY OPPONENT! I CALL OUT MY RIGHT TO FACE THE TRIAL!"

His voice echoed around the arena silencing everyone with as if he had cast a spell. A Wizened old man appeared before him in robes of glistening white. "So you wish to face the trial eh?...Very well your opponent shall be Newt Flamebane...While not one for creating a great name...he is very powerful and should prove more than enough of a challenge. Before you proceed...I need to know..what is your power?"

The young man smiled from beneath his hood which hid is eyes in shadow. He held out his hand and a long staff manifested in it. The old man's eyes went wide as he saw the staff, which was made of twisted bleach white humanoid bones topped with a pure black human skull. the eye sockets seemed to draw in the light around it. "V-Very well then..." The man immediately put distance between himself and the young man.

"NOW THE TRIAL SHALL BEGIN!" The crowd once again roared into life as a man with shockingly red hair walked out of the opposite doors. Newt wasted no time with pleasantries and immediately launched a blazing ball of inferno at the young man who simply stepped to the side. The crowed began to laugh, which seemed to annoy newt who began to launch ball after ball of fire at the young man who continued to dodge.

Finally the young man slammed his staff upon the ground and a small rumble came from beneath newts feet. The man was clever enough to jump back just as a skeleton burst from the ground and began to attack him. The crowed went deathly silent. They all feared the death magic. "As they should", the young man muttered to himself as he summoned two more skeletons. Newt easily blew apart each skeleton but more kept coming until he was pinned down. With a cream of rage Newt exploded in an inferno incinerating all of the skeletons. He immediatly attacked launching his pure fiery rage at the Young man who became engulfed in the flame.

Newt screamed out, "NOT SO TOUGH NOW ARE YOU...IM GOING TO HAVE NECROMANCER FOR DINNER..." As the fires died down all eyes were glued upon the center of the blaze. When it cleared a roar came from the crowd. A giant wall of mashed together bone stood between Newt and the young man who, aside from looking a little singed, seemed unharmed. The young man allowed the wall to vanish, "My turn..." The man thrust his staff forward and bone spurs as sharp as spears began to shoot from the arena floors at Newt who began to blast each of them with fire while backing up clearly on the defensive. The man once again slammed his staff upon the ground and skeletal hands popped out and grabbed newts feet holding him in place.

Newt screamed and the color drained from his face. "Surrender...Newt...you have lost." Newt squeaked back in poorly mustered defiance..."NEVER I WONT LOSE THIS ISNT FAIR." The young man's eye twitched at the last word and the arena suddenly became much colder. "NOT FAIR?....AN ENTITLED BRAT LIKE YOU LOSING IS NOT FAIR...FINE THEN NEWT IT IS TIME TO DIE!" The young man once again slammed his staff upon the ground but this time he actually cracked the ground with the force. Large bone spikes came out of the ground around Newt and started to slowly move in closer and closer. "In a minute...you will be impaled in my bone prison...you won't die quickly...but will bleed out slowly...it may take hours unless it pierces your heart...if you are lucky.

Newt screamed as the bones closed in tears pouring freely down his face as urine flowed freely down his legs. Just as all seemed lost a burst of light appeared vanishing the bones and knocking the young man back. The wizened old man appeared again, except for this time he was much more powerful...and less old looking. "You have won...there is no need to take it further...What is your name champion?"

"The young man threw back his hood revealing shocking white hair and eyes of pure white. "My name is Tiria...I claim my title...I am a Necromancer and Champion of the Mage Trial..."

The old mage looked down upon Tiria with a hooded gaze. "You have won your title...but you are not welcome in this guild...you have a dangerous power...learn to control it or it will consume you. Now be gone from these halls Mage..."

Tiria bowed replacing his hood, "Good...the title is mine and I never planned on joining the guild anyway....I have my own goals..." Tiria turned and left and didnt stop until he was several towns away. He stopped for the night in a Tavern and sat in a table in the far back drinking a dark wine.

[Ok folks...if you are still with me good for you...if not..w/e you quitters you...anyway This is the World of Tinistra...a world of Mages and elements....The rules are simple...you choose one element...and how that element manifests...be it by a physical manifestation like Tiria or an energy manifestation like Newt. Other than that....have fun...dont be too OP and have FUN!"
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
zmadman69

zmadman69

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Tittalia Kagioshi   Tinistra's Echo EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 pm

In the distant Kashigi mountain's is where we meet Tittalia Kagioshi, the current guild master to the Sacred hand, an young girl by the name of Tittalia Kagioshi sits in meditation.
She is rather tall for a girl at almost 6'2'', she has long snow white hair that goes to her waist and she wears a simple yet elegant (through somewhat provocative) dress that matches her hair.

As she sits in meditation she begins reliving her past life where magic was forbidden, when one particular memory resounds in her thoughts, she and her love are being hung for being magic users and they promise one another to find each other again in there next lives. As tears begin to stream down her cheeks she hears the door to her office begin to open and she quickly turns her self invisible.

As she blinks to the corner of the room to observe person she watches a young man in a black hooded cloak enter the chamber and as she watches a chill goes down her spine.
She sit and observe what he will do.
Tinistra's Echo WhiteAnimeGirl1

Last edited by zmadman69 on Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 12:34 am

Ira didn't know why she followed the Death mage after watching him almost kill that annoying bastard Newt. She didn't know why she'd follow a man who used one of the most misunderstood forms of magic there was. Yet she did. Maybe it was her barbarian blood telling her he'd either be someone great to fight or someone who could find her great fights. She shook her head did it matter? She had already followed him to this out of the way tavern. She went in and glanced around spotting Tiria in the back by himself. She wouldn't approach him just yet best to be a bit less tense. She went to the bar and asked the man behind it for a flagon of his strongest mead. A man who was already sitting at the bar looked at Ira and glanced her up and down. She wasn't exactly big. At 5'6'' and 130 lbs she was rather tiny considering most of her weight was pure muscle. She thought the spear on her back would make most men back off. Finally the man spoke as the bar keep gave what she ordered.

"What's a lass like you gonna do with all that mead girl?" the man asked gruffly. From what Ira could tell he was probably one of the local bandit leader. Not that she gave a damn. She picked up the flagon and downed it in one go slamming it down on the counter. She ordered another and then looked to the man to respond.

"I'm gonna drink as much mead as this wonderful barkeep is willing to give me then i might order myself a room and peruse the lads and lasses of this fine tavern and have my way with any handsome bloke or gorgeous gal willing." By then her refilled flagon had appeared and she gulped that down and told the barkeep to keep um coming as long as the pouch of coins she then put on the bar would allow. Turning back to the ugly lout she was talking to she spoke again.

"Oh and before you ask you are not one of those i may take to my bed so stop undressing me with your eyes before i bury behind this tavern." many were shocked at the crassness and the challenging glow from the woman whose long black hair and fine body made many think that if she was given proper clothes, with a bit of make up to add to her faces natural beauty and to hide the scares, she'd look to be a noble's daughter. The man growled and stood to his full height of 6'3''.

"You stupid little bitch do you know who i am?" He asked grufffly. Ira rolled her eyes and yawned.

"No and me and Angor here" She said loving taping her spear. "Don't much give a fuck but i'm sure your ugliness will tell us anyway." Many in the tavern shrunk back in fear.

"I'm the barbarian chief Draus and this area is mine now you'll join me in a bed upstairs if you know whats good for you wench." He said with a grin thinking that Ira would do as he wished what he didn't expect was for her to laugh and look to the barkeep and ask a simple question.

"Does this tavern have a cellar?" Ira asked simply. The barkeep ,though confused, answered her question with a shake of his head. Ira grinned a large maniacal grin. "Wonderful!" She then swung her arm up and the sound of the floor boards breaking sounded through the bar before the sound of flesh being pierced and the sent of blood filled the air. A stone spire had come up out of the floor boards and stabbed Draus in the groin and then proceeded up through his body. She watched as his blood stained the hardwood of the tavern floor. She looked up into Draus' dying eyes and said one simple thing.

"One barbarian chief could not not even fathom the thought of bedding the mad war lord of the eastern mountain's daughter." she said soundly with a nod and returned to her mead.
Back to top Go down
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:20 am

From the far end corner of the bar a man had been watching the scene unfold in front of him. He had no care of who was fighting with who, in fact seeing a fight was not even a bit exciting for him. Dressed in full light plated armor which resembled the image of a skeleton the man moved in his chair to get more comfortable as he straightened his skull like mask or helmet. Holstered along his back was a curved greatsword which to his size made the weapon seem like a normal falchion. On his left side was a small bag which seemed to make many noises when shaken, much more then what should from a small bag.

Although the man was not drinking, there was an item in his hand, an orb of about the size of a 16 year old human palm was in his large hand while he rolled it around like stress balls. The ball was seemingly very creepy as it looked very much like an eyeball, but after the two in the bar seemed to become heated up the man put away this eyeball thing inside the bag as it seemingly did not gain weight, and pulled out a small rhoumbus or cliche diamand shaped stone which was pitch black even among the light in the tavern although it's rim was grey and gave off a feeling of want, of need as if the item itself became excited for a possible death.

As the person was skewered through the middle this man in the corner got up from his sitting spot and walked towards the girl and now dead man. "Very fine work, young miss." He said with neither pride nor care in his voice. "And before you become snippy to myself as well, just take the damn compliment. I have work to do." He said as he raised the diamond shaped object in his hand towards the dead man. Withing moments seemingly black mass came forth from the persons body and flew into the diamond shaped object, and after only a mere few seconds it was over, and the man pocketed the object like it was nothing, but as he pocketed the object, the small eyeball like object dropped out of the bag and rolled across te tavern.

"It is called a "Humanity," If you wish to know, and now that is over I no longer feel the need to be here, and with that the man left, quickly it seemed as he weilded his sword over his shoulder.

Was that orb really dropped by accident? Or could it be something else?..
Back to top Go down
zmadman69

zmadman69

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptyTue Nov 20, 2012 4:06 am

So now realizing how much of her powers she spent in training and meditation, Tittalia begins to sweat only moments after the hooded boy entered the room.
She begins to wonder how to explain how she suddenly appeared in the room only paces away from where he stood without revealing her new ability, she decides that she will drop the invisiblity the exact moment she does a light step (something she is quite famous for) and runs behind and around him to appear that she was entering the room in a hurry.
As she re-appears there is a blinding flash that can be seen through the ceiling of the tavern bellow.

Tittalia reaches into the left breast of her dress and pulls out two tags that she places on either side of the table while walking next to the boy as though he was not there and in a burst of light they sit alone. In a cool, soft, sensual, yet some how stern voice " whom do you want killed and for what reason do you wish their death?" and she takes out a scroll with the markings on it as the tags placed on the table and begins to write her own name inside the pattern. And without a moments notice she taps the table and it become a desk.
Back to top Go down
SaintLorok
Admin
SaintLorok

Character sheet
Test RPG:

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:11 pm

The boy sipped his wine as if he didn't notice a change at all. He gently set the cup down and without turning his head he spoke. "I know not who or what you are but you made a mistake...I am feeling generous so I wont kill you but neither am I interested in your contracts to kill...." The boy pulled out his staff and tapped the table. With a flash of darkness he disappeared and appeared in the noisy tavern just in time to see the dark figure steal what he assumed was the last energy of a man who had been impaled upon stone. Next to them was a loud and obviously drunk barbarian woman. "Well....this place has become very noisy he tried to slink out the back but was stopped by the barkeep. "HEY....you better pay for the damages your friends have caused here!"

A dark feeling fell over the bar as all the patrons quieted and watched the confrontation as i they could smell the violence that was to come. "Sir...what makes you think...that this group of ruffians...are with me?" The barkeep smiled "Cause yer magic...I can smell it on ya..." The boy smiled and tossed him a moderate sized bag of gold, "Here...and forget I was ever here will ya..."

The boy then walked out of the tavern and headed down the road and waited knowing full well he would be followed.
Back to top Go down
https://projectroleplay.rpg-board.net
Millia Hakumei

Millia Hakumei

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 3:31 pm

After a few minutes of taking his time on a small walk, he noticed a boy exit the back of the tavern. "Yes, he feels like it." He thought ot himself as he moved towards him, but letting his demeanor down to show on both a physical and emotional level that he means to threat, in fact to an animal or beast he could of fooled them that he was scared. It wasn't long before he caught up to him.

"Excuse me, may I ask of your name?" He asked, but suddenly realized an error in his manners. "Ah, I am sorry, where are my manners, my name is Astaroth, could you give me the pleasure of knowing yours?" He asked again while his voice continously and automatically became clouded in an almost metallic echo within his armor.
Back to top Go down
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptyWed Nov 28, 2012 9:42 pm

Ira twitched. The old barkeep thought something stupid. Ira growled. She grabbed the bag of coin and growled.

"Foolish old man. Make a man you know nothing about pay for other's damages. The Hell is your problem?" Ira growled. She pulled out one of her own coin satchels and slams it on the bar. It held more coin then Tiria's had.

"Here. For your damages, the cost of getting some fellows to get rid of the body, and enough to make the fact we were here disappear." She said with an annoyed yet almost regal voice. She snapped her fingers and the spine of rock disappeared back into the ground beneath the tavern. She then glared at those in the tavern a simple message to all 'Not a word of us.' with that she walked out of the tavern and followed Tiria down the road. She caught up just as the strange armored man from before introduced himself. She walked up and without any decorum she spoke.

"Oi death mage! Here's your coin." She spoke and just as quickly threw the bag of coin to Tiria. Then she became a little more polite. "Nice to meet you both i'm Ira." and stood there and left it at that.
Back to top Go down
zmadman69

zmadman69

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 2:57 am

As her spell dissipated Tittalia was still in shock at how easily this young man was able to counter her light magic with darkness, so she decided to follow him and learn more about him.
She hold her hand in the air and out of the shadows comes a man with long black hair two long-swords on his back wearing a long black trenchcoat and white pants, Tittalia turns to him and says " as my second in command i will be leaving you in charge of the guild while i am away, I have trained you personally for this task so that you may one day inherit this guild. I will be going on a scouting mission to investigate someone who may or may-not become a member of this guild, I am not sure how long i will be away so i leave the guild in your hands Argious."

Argious gave her a salute and said " You will not be disappointed master "
And without another word he sank into what looked like his own shadow.
Tittalia on the other hand walked to the bar to collect her money left by the more then gracious barbarian girl. " I was about to kill him myself, to many girls have been raped in this tavern and the gaurs are starting to breath down my neck, throw him in the firepits like the others and those mages were never her, see to it that all records and burned aswell" she says to the barkeep who just nods.
So she heads up to her room upstairs where she packs for a light journey and heads out to track this mysterious young man and the two that seamed to have followed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tinistra's Echo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tinistra's Echo   Tinistra's Echo Empty

Back to top Go down

Tinistra's Echo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Project RP-
Jump to: