Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Modo Animalium

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Comixtheinsane

Comixtheinsane

Modo Animalium - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Modo Animalium   Modo Animalium - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 23, 2014 12:09 am

Naosu snorted. Then he began to laugh. The quick almost bark like hisses coming out loud and joyful. The last laughter he may have for some time.
His team before him were interesting he realized and he hoped he could lead them well. After he finished laughing he took a deep breath and brought himself up so he could look the group in the eye(s). 

"You aren't late Torix. In fact you're right on time. I'm sssure your resssearch will be invaluable. I jusssst hope my leaderssship and ssskills will be jussst azsss sso." Naosu stopped to ponder his next words. The white serpent cocked his head to the side and closed his eyes. He remembered what he was taught long ago. When he next spoke authority and strength were deep in his voice. 

"I know i wasss made team leader becaussse of sssomethingsss about who i am. My world experiencsse by far will be mossst helpfull for there are many who owe me favorsss.  Another reassson is causssse i am unprejudicssed for azsss a doctor i alwaysss heal everyone. The lassst is personal and we all have our sssecrets yesss?" Naosu turned himself and slithered closer to the gate and look out into the world at large. With a sigh that shook his long body he turned his head so that his left eye looked at his team. 

"I know thissss is a sssuicsside misssshion. I know that i am not truly leader material itsss why I left home in the firssst place. Theresss a huge chancsse we wont come back alive. But i will promissse thissss azss best i can azsss a healer i will do my damndessst to keep you all alive to the end even if it cosssstsss me my life." Now Naosu turned himself completely back around and looked each of his team in the eyes in turn.

"It will take time for usss to trussst each other. Becaussse of fearsss and prejudicssesss. For the sssake of our world we mussst work together regardlesssss. I will do my besssst to bridge the gapsss and to be both a leader and a friend to all of you. We are in thissss together and there is no gauranteess of sssurvival or sssuccssesss. If you have a problem speak now."
Back to top Go down

Modo Animalium
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay :: Project RP-
Jump to: