Project Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Roleplay

A forum where good RP is born

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introductions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Introductions   Introductions EmptyFri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am

Welcome all to Project Roleplay! Project Roleplay, or PR, is a site designed and organized by a small group of roleplayers who enjoy the act of writing interactive scenarios and stories, and wish to see that work recorded to stand the test of time. Here, we request that new members introduce themselves. Simply provide your online name (no further identification is necessary), tell us how long you have been roleplaying, and give us an idea of the style of roleplay you prefer to work with.
Back to top Go down
Kaos105

Kaos105

Character sheet
Test RPG:

Introductions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introductions   Introductions EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 7:03 pm

To get the ball rolling, I will begin. I'm Kaos105, as previously stated, and I will be one of your friendly administrators and site founders.

I have been RPing for at least the last Four years, more than likely, five if not more. I've been leisurely in keeping track.

Generally, I can work with most anything if need be, but I rather enjoy working with the fantastical. The supernatural, science fiction, ideas of things which cannot happen in our current reality, which, let's face it, kinda sucks, and is why we're here. I enjoy a darker side to my work at times, and if you have the opportunity to work with me, you may see it. Vengeance, the human condition, general psychology and dread are things I like to explore, and using abnormal themes, it gives a new perspective on them as a whole.

Anyway, welcome to the fold, I look forward to working with you all.
Back to top Go down

Introductions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project Roleplay :: Roleplay-
Jump to: